• Please log in to reply
449 replies to this topic

#241 MyJohnsonIsMagic

MyJohnsonIsMagic

It really is.

• 1,825 posts
  • Name:Johnson
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant.

Posted October 24, 2012 - 03:07 PM

Hell no dude, to me Deb is gross.

I could totally find myself being a platonic friend with her, unlike some of my other girlfriends.

#242 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 21,807 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

Posted October 24, 2012 - 03:27 PM

You talking about Deb's bathtub scene?

Yes. With the blood coming out the faucet. I liked it.

Buster_bcfa40_2218659_zpsbf0d8a7a.gif

#243 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 21,807 posts

Posted October 24, 2012 - 03:29 PM

You wouldn't hit that if she was naked right in front of you alone on your bed begging for it or on her knees begging you to let her [deleted comment]

Lmao.

#244 MyJohnsonIsMagic

MyJohnsonIsMagic

It really is.

• 1,825 posts

Posted October 24, 2012 - 03:54 PM

Yes. With the blood coming out the faucet. I liked it.

It was funny to me :laughing:

Dex is obviously having an influence on her now that she knows the real Dex.

#245 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 21,807 posts

Posted October 24, 2012 - 05:07 PM

It was funny to me :laughing:

dexter looked like his character from six feet under.

I get disturbed when I remember those 2 were married.

#246 MyJohnsonIsMagic

MyJohnsonIsMagic

It really is.

• 1,825 posts

Posted October 24, 2012 - 05:38 PM

I get disturbed when I remember those 2 were married.

Yeah, me too.

#247 fido

fido

Analyst, Moderator, Insomniac

• 11,283 posts
  • Name:Andy
  • Fan Since:1982
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted October 25, 2012 - 10:09 AM

Dude, you have no name, so I can't address you properly. But, watch the sexual stuff man. No need to bring this down to infantile schoolyard banter.

Edited your comment, that was unnecessary.

#248 MyJohnsonIsMagic

MyJohnsonIsMagic

It really is.

• 1,825 posts

Posted October 25, 2012 - 10:32 AM

Dude, you have no name, so I can't address you properly. But, watch the sexual stuff man. No need to bring this down to infantile schoolyard banter.

Edited your comment, that was unnecessary.

FIdo if you will allow me to correct you as I mean no offense, I believe the term you are looking for is adolescent.

Infantile refers to someone acting like a baby, clearly he isn't.

Just wanted to point that out since you are a mod and calling him a baby in this situation isn't disciplinary, its insulting.

Just trying to clear that up, again I mean no offense.

#249 fido

fido

• 11,283 posts

Posted October 25, 2012 - 11:13 AM

No offense taken, you're correct, my fault.

#250 MyJohnsonIsMagic

MyJohnsonIsMagic

It really is.

• 1,825 posts

Posted October 25, 2012 - 01:11 PM

^

Thanks for understanding man, mad love and respect for you mods here at LN. :rock:

• 40,431 posts

Posted October 25, 2012 - 09:42 PM

Actually I do have a name. It's pretty clear. Don't you see? J.P. Prewitt? Now, I don't have a USERname, that would be accurate.

By the way, I think I did something even better than your edit. I deleted the comment altogether, better right? Your welcome. :D

Edited by    , October 25, 2012 - 09:44 PM.

yo.

#252 fido

fido

• 11,283 posts

Posted October 26, 2012 - 05:03 PM

Yep, better altogether! :bow:

Next time, slow down and don't go there and we'll be all set.

And yes, I was referring to your username. I don't call people by their actual name on here. We respect you guys as well FiveSixDeuce! I know sometimes you guys don't think we do, but we do.

Anyhoo, how 'bout Dexter Sunday? Can't wait to see where it's going. Will they go 5 for 5 on great episodes this season?

#253 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 21,807 posts

Posted October 26, 2012 - 07:26 PM

JP Prewitt is a homage to zoolander. Isn't his name. lol. funny stuff.

Dexter should be great Sunday. Interested to see what happens next with Isaak and Hannah McKay. This week George (fox hole manager) is supposed to take down dexter. right?

Question for ya fido. You into any other TV shows right now?

#254 fido

fido

• 11,283 posts

Posted October 27, 2012 - 12:42 AM

Not really.

I loathe about 95% of current TV. I mainly watch Laker games and wildlife programs or Discovery Channel kinds of things. I love animation and cartoons (since that's what I do full time now), so if it's animated I'll give it a roll. Adult Swim is pretty much on just about every night here. Me and my wife both love just about everything they have on there. Still a big Simpsons and Family Guy fan (not so much The Cleveland Show or American Dad, those still feel a bit empty to me).

I also tend to check out anything Gordon Ramsay does. I have friends that work with the guy and once I heard about what a downright good person he is (unless you're his wife, who he has a hard time not cheating on, but I digress) I got hooked into his shows. So I watch those, and some cooking shows with my wife. I can't get enough of Tim & Eric (another couple of really good guys I had the good fortune of meeting). Very much into absurdist humor that kind of pokes fun at the mainstream garbage. I still check out SNL every now and then, though it tends to drift in and out (which it has since day one). That show's more of a habit than anything else any more. I loved Kids In the Hall and Mr. Show too, great, great stuff.

So not much as far episodic stuff goes really. I really wanted the Walking Dead to be good, but when Darabont left the thing turned into this slow burning soap opera, so I tuned out. I'm a big Frank Darabont fan as well by the way.

Other than that I love old TV (both animated and live action) from when I was a kid in the '70s and early '80s. The Twilight Zone, What's Happening, Bewitched, Looney Tunes, Hanna Barbera shows, Lost In Space, Tales From The Crypt and a giant wad of others. I have a ton of those shows here in digital format (about 9TB worth of TV alone).

I have this rule about TV - Dexter is the only show that busts that rule - no cops, doctors or lawyers. It's all been done, I don't need to see another take on the same junk. So once you eliminate that and pandering sitcoms, which I find deplorable across the board, you get down to pretty much jack and squat.

I love movies much, much more than TV. When I'm working on new pieces or commissions I have a movie playing in the corner of my screen at all times.

By the way, I didn't even catch the Zoolander thing - that's hilarious (and awesome that you did)!

Sorry for the rant, it's late, bored.

#255 MyJohnsonIsMagic

MyJohnsonIsMagic

It really is.

• 1,825 posts

Posted October 27, 2012 - 05:32 AM

We respect you guys as well FiveSixDeuce! I know sometimes you guys don't think we do, but we do.

Not me, never crossed my mind, I know I've been a handful in the past (maybe in the present too) thank you and the rest of the staff for your patience. :D

#256 MyJohnsonIsMagic

MyJohnsonIsMagic

It really is.

• 1,825 posts

Posted October 27, 2012 - 05:45 AM

Anyhoo, how 'bout Dexter Sunday? Can't wait to see where it's going. Will they go 5 for 5 on great episodes this season?

I can't wait too, I wanna see if my lil theory about boss man and Viktor being lovers is on point.

#257 fido

fido

• 11,283 posts

Posted October 27, 2012 - 09:06 AM

Me too now!

#258 MyJohnsonIsMagic

MyJohnsonIsMagic

It really is.

• 1,825 posts

Posted October 27, 2012 - 10:43 AM

Ugh...today is Saturday, got ahead of myself :(

#259 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 21,807 posts

Posted October 27, 2012 - 05:00 PM

Not really.

I loathe about 95% of current TV. I mainly watch Laker games and wildlife programs or Discovery Channel kinds of things. I love animation and cartoons (since that's what I do full time now), so if it's animated I'll give it a roll. Adult Swim is pretty much on just about every night here. Me and my wife both love just about everything they have on there. Still a big Simpsons and Family Guy fan (not so much The Cleveland Show or American Dad, those still feel a bit empty to me).

I also tend to check out anything Gordon Ramsay does. I have friends that work with the guy and once I heard about what a downright good person he is (unless you're his wife, who he has a hard time not cheating on, but I digress) I got hooked into his shows. So I watch those, and some cooking shows with my wife. I can't get enough of Tim & Eric (another couple of really good guys I had the good fortune of meeting). Very much into absurdist humor that kind of pokes fun at the mainstream garbage. I still check out SNL every now and then, though it tends to drift in and out (which it has since day one). That show's more of a habit than anything else any more. I loved Kids In the Hall and Mr. Show too, great, great stuff.

So not much as far episodic stuff goes really. I really wanted the Walking Dead to be good, but when Darabont left the thing turned into this slow burning soap opera, so I tuned out. I'm a big Frank Darabont fan as well by the way.

Other than that I love old TV (both animated and live action) from when I was a kid in the '70s and early '80s. The Twilight Zone, What's Happening, Bewitched, Looney Tunes, Hanna Barbera shows, Lost In Space, Tales From The Crypt and a giant wad of others. I have a ton of those shows here in digital format (about 9TB worth of TV alone).

I have this rule about TV - Dexter is the only show that busts that rule - no cops, doctors or lawyers. It's all been done, I don't need to see another take on the same junk. So once you eliminate that and pandering sitcoms, which I find deplorable across the board, you get down to pretty much jack and squat.

I love movies much, much more than TV. When I'm working on new pieces or commissions I have a movie playing in the corner of my screen at all times.

By the way, I didn't even catch the Zoolander thing - that's hilarious (and awesome that you did)!

Sorry for the rant, it's late, bored.

Cool. Thanks for that^

I'm into TV more than movies. Network TV I'd agree is 95% garbage.

You seen any good movies lately?

#260 fido

fido

• 11,283 posts

Posted October 27, 2012 - 11:42 PM

Lately? Hmmm..

Movies have been a pit of remakes and sequels so much, its hard to find anything decent.

My favorites this year have been "popcorn" kind of movies. I loved "The Avengers" and "The Cabin In The Woods" (oddly enough both Joss Whedon vehicles). Mostly I like digging back into the past and seeing movies I've always heard about or ones that look intriguing. Recent movies though, dang, tough to find much. With movies being $12 + I'm mighty picky about what I spend money on.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users