Photo

(IYO) Overrated Hollywood/TV beauties (females)

• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

#1 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater

• 3,366 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Mamba

Posted August 06, 2009 - 07:26 PM

I know many of you guys have opinions on who is the sexiest female actress and such. Most knowingly on TLN are Megan Fox and Kim Kardasian. Lets make this fun and debatable thread. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder ofcourse but name your pick for the most over rated beauties in hollywood/entertainment. Remember they have to be over rated. Dont put an actress that is never rated as one of the hotties in hollywood. This is based on looks not personalit or if you like them or not. So dont put Britney spears cus you dont like her. But if you do think she's ugly go ahead. I got a few in mind. Im sure some of you will strongly dissagree.

1. Penelope Cruz.

I dont know why people think she's beautiful. To me, she looks like a chihuahua. Maybe she have a nice body but her face to me is ugly IMO. I know 500 billion latin chicks who look way better than her on tv.

2. Cameron Diaz

There's something about Mary alright. Something is wrong with her wide face. She got one of the widest lips when she laugh and jaw I have ever seen. Her cheek to me is too far apart from her face. She looked pretty good back when she did The Mask but thats it and most people didnt realized it was Cameron Diaz in that movie.

3. Julia Roberts

How did she get the part for Pretty Woman? They ran out of beautiful girls back then? She's a good actress but i dont know why people think she's pretty. Her mouth is so big she can eat all the children in the world if she wants to. She got one of the weirdest lips in hollywood. Maybe that's what makes it her but seriously, i dont get why people think she's one of the beauty in hollywood. We aint talkin about personality here.

4. Shannon Doherty

If you really look closely at her face, it is uneven. Yes she might have nice eyes and such but look at her face. If it wasn't for Jennie Garth and Tiffany Amber, she wouldnt be recognize as beauties in 90210. And I watch Charm mainly because of Elisa Milano beauty.

MDA is an offensive genius. I hope he sticks to his guns and keeps doing what he does best: Run and Gun. That's the only way to coach.

#2 LA Forever

LA Forever

All-Star

• 6,790 posts

Posted August 06, 2009 - 07:27 PM

Jessica Alba and Megan Fox come to mind when I hear the word "overrated."

#3 Ahab

Ahab

Rookie

• 247 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted August 06, 2009 - 07:28 PM

Cameron Diaz got all coked out after The Mask, she was SMOKIN' in that movie.

#4 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater

• 3,366 posts

Posted August 06, 2009 - 07:31 PM

i think they can be in the catagory for bad actress in terms of acting but I think they're beautiful. But its your opinion though I would like to know why you think that.

MDA is an offensive genius. I hope he sticks to his guns and keeps doing what he does best: Run and Gun. That's the only way to coach.

#5 5thDroog

5thDroog

Kapow!

• 14,731 posts
  • Fav. Laker:24,32,33,44,13,22,16,34,5,2

Posted August 06, 2009 - 07:33 PM

SARAH JESSICA PARKER she's hideous, disgusting and everything. she's ugly as [expletive]

#6 LA Forever

LA Forever

All-Star

• 6,790 posts

Posted August 06, 2009 - 07:37 PM

My reasoning is that I can see girls like them everyday, from the mall, to the club, to even my own friends.
They don't "wow" me as much as women like Kate Beckinsale and Natalie Portman. They're beautiful and gorgeous,
not "hot". I do find Megan and Jessica attractive, but people make them way too much of what they really are.
I'm sure most of you will agree when I say that they have the "I just wanna have sex with her" look.

Edited by Unlabeled, August 06, 2009 - 07:43 PM.

#7 lakerswiz

lakerswiz

Off The Bench

• 2,578 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted August 06, 2009 - 07:39 PM

^ megan fox yes but alba, idk just seems like a damn sweetheart.

#8 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater

• 3,366 posts

Posted August 06, 2009 - 07:42 PM

My reasoning is that I can see girls like them everyday, from the mall, to the club, to even my own friends.
They don't "wow" me as much as women like Kate Beckinsale and Natalie Porter. They're beautiful and gorgeous,
not "hot". I do find Megan and Jessica attractive, but people make them way too much of what they really are.
I'm sure most of you will agree when I say that they have the "I just wanna have sex with her" look.

Who is Natalie Porter? You mean Natalie Portman? I agree with you that Kate Beckinsale is extremely goregous. Not only is she hot, she is considered girl next door hot too. ANd yes i do agree that Megan Fox is not a girl next door image. She is a hit it and quit it kinda chick for guys. However, Jessica Alba has that innocent beauty look on her face. She doesnt have that "i wanna [expletive]" on her face like Megan Fox. So i have to disagree with you on that. I do pick Kate Beckinsale over Megan Fox though I like jessica alba the same as kate.

#9 LA Forever

LA Forever

All-Star

• 6,790 posts

Posted August 06, 2009 - 07:45 PM

Yeah, Natalie Portman... Porter, lol. I don't like women with the "hit it and quit it look" even if they're
the nicest people on the planet, but doesn't mean I wouldn't you know what... :shifty:

#10 Guest_True Lakers Fan_*

Guest_True Lakers Fan_*

Posted August 06, 2009 - 07:46 PM

yesa Alba is overrated but cute nonetheless

#11 Bynumite17

Bynumite17

Huh?

• 6,327 posts

Posted August 06, 2009 - 07:59 PM

They don't "wow" me as much as women like Kate Beckinsale and Natalie Portman. They're beautiful and gorgeous,

:worthy: He's on it man. I couldn't say it better. They aren't gorgeous and someone that I'd want to be with. Just hit it.

Posted Image

#12 Monkey

Monkey

Resident Monkey

• 3,248 posts

Posted August 06, 2009 - 08:03 PM

Eva Longoria is another overrated one.

#13 5thDroog

5thDroog

Kapow!

• 14,731 posts
  • Fav. Laker:24,32,33,44,13,22,16,34,5,2

Posted August 06, 2009 - 08:13 PM

Eva Longoria is another overrated one.

:bow: finally! someone said that!

#14 Weezy

Weezy

A boombox can change the world

• 1,204 posts

Posted August 06, 2009 - 08:25 PM

I AM gonna put Britney Spears because I think she's ugly, she's so overrated it's not funny. Her boobs are saggy and gross and she just looks dirty all the time. Also

Lindsay Lohan - Also looks dirty all the time.

Scarlett Johansson - I like her, but she is talked about as being SO hot and really her face isn't THAT pretty she just has big boobs.

Jennifer Aniston - Her face just doesn't do it for me. She used to be cute like at the very beginning of Friends but then something changed like with Cameron Diaz that I can't put my finger on.
Posted Image

#15 Bynumite17

Bynumite17

Huh?

• 6,327 posts

Posted August 06, 2009 - 08:30 PM

Lohan is sloppy. But you went to far for Aniston. Sure she got older but she's still up there by the other most gorgeous celebs.

Posted Image

#16 Guest_True Lakers Fan_*

Guest_True Lakers Fan_*

Posted August 06, 2009 - 08:33 PM

i think Angelina Jolie is a lil bit overrated

#17 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater

• 3,366 posts

Posted August 06, 2009 - 08:34 PM

I AM gonna put Britney Spears because I think she's ugly, she's so overrated it's not funny. Her boobs are saggy and gross and she just looks dirty all the time. Also

Lindsay Lohan - Also looks dirty all the time.

Scarlett Johansson - I like her, but she is talked about as being SO hot and really her face isn't THAT pretty she just has big boobs.

Jennifer Aniston - Her face just doesn't do it for me. She used to be cute like at the very beginning of Friends but then something changed like with Cameron Diaz that I can't put my finger on.

probably going to agree with you on Lindsay and Britney. Though Britney is prettier than Lindsay

Scarlett and her Johansson? I dissagree. She has a very beautiful face. I think if she doesnt dress skanky and put on too much makeup and doesnt show her johanssons in almost every movie she's in, she can be a girl next door pretty and not just hit it and quit it.

#18 Weezy

Weezy

A boombox can change the world

• 1,204 posts

Posted August 06, 2009 - 08:38 PM

Well, like I said I like Scarlett, but as mentioned we're talking about HOT, not somebody that is not as hot as girls I can see at the mall. I like her, but I just think she's overrated, she is not one of the most beautiful women in the world or anything, not a typical beauty at all.
Posted Image

#19 MAMBA24ILL

MAMBA24ILL

Pray for the bear.

• 9,618 posts
  • Fan Since:80's
  • Fav. Laker:MAMBA, MAGIC, NICK VAN EXEL

Posted August 07, 2009 - 08:06 AM

SARAH JESSICA PARKER she's hideous, disgusting and everything. she's ugly as [expletive]

BINGO!!!

And this broad
Posted Image

Edited by MAMBA24ILL, August 07, 2009 - 08:09 AM.

2hf753r.jpg

#20 nameant

nameant

Reppin from TX

• 1,227 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted August 07, 2009 - 08:09 AM

This.

Weezy how could you. :angry: :nah:

Posted Image

Edited by nameant, August 07, 2009 - 08:10 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users