My SideKick keeps restarting itself

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 JEN

JEN

Legend

• 27,074 posts

Posted August 05, 2009 - 02:55 PM

Totally gave the UPS the wrong e-mail address for my confirmation number. *facepalm* UGHHHH....

#22 city310

city310

Rookie

• 322 posts
  • Fan Since:i can't remember
  • Fav. Laker:magic

Posted August 05, 2009 - 04:45 PM

sucks about all your contacts n pics being gone. i will assume you didnt back any of that up...?

#23 JEN

JEN

Legend

• 27,074 posts

Posted August 05, 2009 - 05:59 PM

sucks about all your contacts n pics being gone. i will assume you didnt back any of that up...?

The pics - nope. I mean a lot of pics were uploaded onto MS and FaceBook before, but I had some fresh pics taken yesterday that I had tried uploading but nothing came up, whatsoever. Others I had in my phone for a reason and that was to just keep them there. I didn't wanna load all the photos into my computer.

The numbers - strangely when I put my SIM card into my dad's phone, all these contacts came up, and they were numbers from god knows how long ago. These were people I don't keep in touch anymore or they had changed their number so I had their new numbers in my SideKick. It was weird. :blink: So I had to go back and delete probably 95% of the contacts and add the ones I had gotten back so far from asking.

#24 Monkey

Monkey

Resident Monkey

• 3,248 posts

Posted August 05, 2009 - 06:05 PM

Totally gave the UPS the wrong e-mail address for my confirmation number. *facepalm* UGHHHH....

PM Jo to change the e-mail for you.

He works at a UPS store.

#25 Imadogg

Imadogg

Rookie

• 0 posts

Posted August 05, 2009 - 06:15 PM

The numbers - strangely when I put my SIM card into my dad's phone, all these contacts came up, and they were numbers from god knows how long ago. These were people I don't keep in touch anymore or they had changed their number so I had their new numbers in my SideKick. It was weird. :blink: So I had to go back and delete probably 95% of the contacts and add the ones I had gotten back so far from asking.

Well that's cuz those numbers were saved on the SIM from forever ago, and all your new contacts were saved on the phone

#26 JEN

JEN

Legend

• 27,074 posts

Posted August 05, 2009 - 07:00 PM

PM Jo to change the e-mail for you.

He works at a UPS store.

They can't change the email. I called the place up apologizing already Haha. So the guy just gave me the confirmation number recorded. *phew*

#27 JEN

JEN

Legend

• 27,074 posts

Posted August 14, 2009 - 01:42 PM

Okay so I sent in my old Sidekick last week through UPS. And I just got a new one in the mail. BUT! There's no BACKING! They send me the phone, but it has no back cover! Soooo my lovely battery and SIM Card is just there...

Wow...Bleh

#28 LA Forever

LA Forever

All-Star

• 6,790 posts

Posted August 15, 2009 - 12:05 PM

You're supposed to just send the unit, and not the back cover, because that Sidekick you got is
most likely refurbished and not brand new.

#29 JEN

JEN

Legend

• 27,074 posts

Posted August 15, 2009 - 12:14 PM

You're supposed to just send the unit, and not the back cover, because that Sidekick you got is
most likely refurbished and not brand new.

The lady never even told me to keep the back cover the first place. So I was getting fed up with calling everyone at T-Mobile so I rummaged through my Sidekick box and found the lime green covers and shiznit so I'm using that instead. Now my phone looks all retro-ish. :lol: They sent me a brand spankin new Sidekick though, so....yup.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users