^ at least he's making you happy and coming back to the Cowboys page <_<

:laughing:
Pau Gasol is TRASH

#62 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted September 21, 2009 - 11:35 PM

Inside the New Dallas Cowboys Stadium:

http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1924535,00.html

Amazing, just amazing again. Too bad they couldn't win their home field season opener there though.

#63 True Lakers Fan

True Lakers Fan

Dead Discussion! You will not win, because I will not lose&#

• 22,675 posts
  • Name:Kyler Hay
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Nash.Young, Farmar

Posted September 28, 2009 - 04:00 PM

Hopefully Felix and Tashard can pick up the slack for Marion and more importantly a W
Posted Image

#64 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted September 28, 2009 - 05:57 PM

Dallas down 7-0 @ halftime in their own home against an 0-2 team. They better pick it up. They're getting booed.

#65 True Lakers Fan

True Lakers Fan

• 22,675 posts

Posted September 28, 2009 - 06:01 PM

I know its disgusting
Posted Image

#66 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted September 28, 2009 - 07:15 PM

Regardless of the outcome of this game, I don't see the Cowboys going very far this season. Might finally get past the 1st round if they're lucky, but not much more than that.

#67 True Lakers Fan

True Lakers Fan

• 22,675 posts

Posted September 28, 2009 - 07:42 PM

Nice job on D finally a Turn over i counted 3 Sacks and nice running by Choice
Posted Image

#68 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted September 28, 2009 - 07:45 PM

This wasn't exactly an impressive win by any means no offense. They had to win this game. If they somehow lost, it would've been a travesty, especially at home. Panthers suck this season. 0-3 now.

#69 Smoove

Smoove

Filipindian

• 5,269 posts
  • Name:Ryan
  • Fan Since:1996
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted September 28, 2009 - 09:27 PM

Felix Jones is a damn beast. If only if he wasn't made of cotton.

Posted Image

"To whom much is given much is tested."

#70 MAMBA24ILL

MAMBA24ILL

Pray for the bear.

• 9,135 posts
  • Fan Since:80's
  • Fav. Laker:MAMBA, MAGIC, NICK VAN EXEL

Posted September 29, 2009 - 07:29 AM

Good win by the boys.

veqdeg.jpg

#71 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted September 29, 2009 - 08:03 AM

^ With all due respect I disagree. It's a game they should've won, not necessarily a good win. Carolina sucks arse this season. 0-3, plus Dallas being at home & them having the pressure to win as quickly as possible already in that new home.

#72 Smoove

Smoove

Filipindian

• 5,269 posts

Posted September 29, 2009 - 09:19 AM

I consider it a good win as a Cowboys fan. Our fans tend to over react over every little thing. We'll take a win. Carolina isn't a scrub team they have some talented players, Beason, Davis, Smith, Williams, Stewart but they are obviously going through a funk. They were 12-4 last season until Delhomme decided to go M.I.A. Things would have gotten out of hand if they had lost last night. I'm sure Wade Phillips would have been fired. Things are fine in Dallas for at least 6 more days..

Posted Image

Edited by J-Smoove5, September 29, 2009 - 09:21 AM.

Posted Image

#73 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 42,002 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted September 29, 2009 - 09:28 AM

I consider it a good win as a Cowboys fan. Our fans tend to over react over every little thing. We'll take a win. Carolina isn't a scrub team they have some talented players, Beason, Davis, Smith, Williams, Stewart but they are obviously going through a funk. They were 12-4 last season until Delhomme decided to go M.I.A. Things would have gotten out of hand if they had lost last night. I'm sure Wade Phillips would have been fired. Things are fine in Dallas for at least 6 more days..

I'm not a Cowboys fan but I don't agree with what you've said. I don't think Cowboys fans overreact because for one ya'll haven't won a playoff game in forever and Carolina is a scrub team...they're 0-3. They're having the same problem they've always had: JAKE DELHOMME. The guy is INT machine. They do have some talent and Beason was frustrated with the effort of his defense last night as they were missing tackles and getting beat by virtually Jason Witten alone and its not like Dallas even has any legit recievers since TO left and Roy Williams is not on TO's level.

Wade Phillips is on borrowed time.
Pau Gasol is TRASH

#74 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted September 29, 2009 - 09:40 AM

^ +1. Real talk.

#75 True Lakers Fan

True Lakers Fan

• 22,675 posts

Posted September 29, 2009 - 10:42 AM

update Felix may miss 2 weeks hopefully Barber will come back next game
Posted Image

#76 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 42,002 posts

Posted September 29, 2009 - 10:47 AM

update Felix may miss 2 weeks hopefully Barber will come back next game

Thats messed up for Felix and for Dallas.
Pau Gasol is TRASH

#77 MAMBA24ILL

MAMBA24ILL

Pray for the bear.

• 9,135 posts

Posted September 29, 2009 - 12:06 PM

I swear, Dallas can get anybody spending time discussing them, fan or not.
And when is a win anything but good??

Edited by MAMBA24ILL, September 29, 2009 - 12:07 PM.

veqdeg.jpg

#78 Smoove

Smoove

Filipindian

• 5,269 posts

Posted September 29, 2009 - 12:45 PM

I'm not a Cowboys fan but I don't agree with what you've said. I don't think Cowboys fans overreact because for one ya'll haven't won a playoff game in forever and Carolina is a scrub team...they're 0-3. They're having the same problem they've always had: JAKE DELHOMME. The guy is INT machine. They do have some talent and Beason was frustrated with the effort of his defense last night as they were missing tackles and getting beat by virtually Jason Witten alone and its not like Dallas even has any legit recievers since TO left and Roy Williams is not on TO's level.

Wade Phillips is on borrowed time.

I agree with most of your post except the overreaction. Anyways Wade will probably be gone soon if they don't make the playoffs. I think he's a horrible coach for this team, Parcells kept everyone in check most of the time. Players can say whatever they want now. Also Garrett was a dumbass last night throwing 2 straight times on the one yard line when we have the league's best rushing team so far this year. I don't like our team's coaching.

Go take a look at a Cowboys forum after a loss. It's unbearable to read. 12 years with no playoff win creates even more pressure. Week 1 the Cowboys media and fans were back to worshipping Romo and Roy Williams was a legit number 1. Week 2. Lose on a last second field goal, Romo throws 3 picks, Roy Williams is considered a scrub again. People say it's time to get rid of Romo and then there's people actually saying we should have kept T.O.

At the end of the day though, a win is a win. 2-1, we need to worry about keeping up with Philly and NY for now.

Edited by J-Smoove5, September 29, 2009 - 12:55 PM.

Posted Image

#79 MAMBA24ILL

MAMBA24ILL

Pray for the bear.

• 9,135 posts

Posted September 30, 2009 - 09:22 AM

I agree with most of your post except the overreaction. Anyways Wade will probably be gone soon if they don't make the playoffs. I think he's a horrible coach for this team, Parcells kept everyone in check most of the time. Players can say whatever they want now. Also Garrett was a dumbass last night throwing 2 straight times on the one yard line when we have the league's best rushing team so far this year. I don't like our team's coaching.

Go take a look at a Cowboys forum after a loss. It's unbearable to read. 12 years with no playoff win creates even more pressure. Week 1 the Cowboys media and fans were back to worshipping Romo and Roy Williams was a legit number 1. Week 2. Lose on a last second field goal, Romo throws 3 picks, Roy Williams is considered a scrub again. People say it's time to get rid of Romo and then there's people actually saying we should have kept T.O.

At the end of the day though, a win is a win. 2-1, we need to worry about keeping up with Philly and NY for now.

Yep! Some fans are almost as bad as the haters.
Really wish we'd get..........
Posted Image

veqdeg.jpg

#80 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 42,002 posts

Posted September 30, 2009 - 09:31 AM

I'm not a Cowboys fan...so what overreaction?

Even if Wade makes the playoffs...he'll still be gone if he doesn't get out of the 1st round.

The offense is pretty predictable as well but at least they've returned to the run. Flozel Adams is such an idiot on that line though...one of the most penalized offensive linemen in the NFL.

I don't know why anyone would get excited over the week one win: They beat my Buccaneers and as much as it pains me to say it but we're horrible.

As far as TO goes, he's superior to any of the WRs Dallas has now thats for sure.

Coming up though, ya'll should win the next two games because I'm not buying Denver and KC is just horrible; however, those games are on the road for the Cowboys...still winable though.

Edited by Windu, September 30, 2009 - 09:32 AM.

Pau Gasol is TRASH

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users