• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Brand New

Brand New

Good Enough

• 1,033 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted August 31, 2008 - 03:16 PM

So do you guys think that Dodgers are going to try to keep Manny or go after a guy like CC? I'll rather keep Manny. The outfield would be beasting if we keep Manny. Manny, Kemp and Andre! Hopefully Manny doesn't ask for some ridiculous offer. I know the Mets are going to go after him and try to sign. I'll love to go after CC but I think its just too much money and years. Plus we have a thing for signing big time players and they end up being injured all the time or a bust. So what do you guys think? To keep or to not Keep Manny.

BTW, resign Casey Blake and Furcal?

#2 Icker

Icker

Hall Of Fame

• 9,005 posts

Posted August 31, 2008 - 03:18 PM

So do you guys think that Dodgers are going to try to keep Manny or go after a guy like CC? I'll rather keep Manny. The outfield would be beasting if we keep Manny. Manny, Kemp and Andre! Hopefully Manny doesn't ask for some ridiculous offer. I know the Mets are going to go after him and try to sign. I'll love to go after CC but I think its just too much money and years. Plus we have a thing for signing big time players and they end up being injured all the time or a bust. So what do you guys think? To keep or to not Keep Manny.

actually, if we put him thru arbbitration, and somebody signs him, we get a teams number #1 draft pick, so just putting this out there

Edited by ickerfan567, August 31, 2008 - 03:21 PM.

#3 Projekt

Projekt

Sixth Man

• 3,062 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Derek Fisher

Posted August 31, 2008 - 11:18 PM

Manny wants a 4 year 100 million dollar contract. You decide whether it's ridiculous or not.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users