Saved By the Bell

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

The Don, Cappo & Consigliere'

• 11,447 posts
  • Name:LT
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.
  • Fav. Laker:KB

Posted August 17, 2009 - 11:27 AM

- Guys, who was your babe? - Favorite character(s)?
- Favorite episode/season? - Anyone seen Jesse dance naked in Showgirls?
- Who else hates the real Screetch?

Kelly, Lisa, Screech's cousin, Jesse.
Zack was the man.
When Zack broke out the BIG old school mobile phone from his locker for the first time.
Yea, she was hot in that.
I dont know enough about him personally but Screech the character was great.

Edited by LakersGAFan, August 17, 2009 - 11:29 AM.

KBdive_zpsa0338da3.jpg

#22 popo

popo

Nawab

• 15,221 posts
  • Fan Since:1992
  • Fav. Laker:Farmar/Divac

Posted August 17, 2009 - 11:29 AM

- Guys, who was your babe?
Kelly
- Favorite character(s)?
Zack
- Favorite episode/season?
When Zack and Kelly got back together in there senior prom.
- Anyone seen Jesse dance naked in Showgirls?
Guilty :blush:
- Who else hates the real Screetch
Lol he was ok.
Team Farmar

Team Pau

Team Ron Ron

#23 Guest_Ari Gold_*

Guest_Ari Gold_*

Posted August 17, 2009 - 02:18 PM

Classic for eternity.

#24 Guest_Ari Gold_*

Guest_Ari Gold_*

Posted August 17, 2009 - 02:22 PM

Posted Image

Zack grabs Lisa's boob on Saved by the Bell

By the way, did anyone know those two actually dated in real life for about 3 years from 1989-1992 while doing the show? Just found that out today reading up on the show on wiki...

Post some of your favorite episodes or clips from the show if you'd like and or discuss some of your favorites...

Posted Image

I'm kinda surprised Mark Paul Gosselaar never really did anything HUGE after Saved By The Bell, I mean I know he did NYPD Blue for a good while, that dead man on campus film too, etc.. but i would've thought he was gonna' do a lot bigger things with his career after SBTB. I was reading up some of his wiki today, didn't know he was half Dutch, but also half INDOnesian.

Posted Image

College years for the most part sucked for me. I enjoyed the two post movies after the show, one in Hawaii, & the other, Vegas.

I was reading up about Screech today or Dustin Diamond, & he's gotta' be by far, the saddest or most disappointing case post SBTB & even during the show. The guy was said to be at least three years younger than all of them and had religious differences. I'm guessing he was Jewish for some reason, but I couldn't exactly find that for sure, if someone could confirm that for me, but because of those reasons & more, he was the only one who did not hang out with them outside the show at all... kinda sucks.. but he was said to be VERY close & still to this day to belding aka dennis haskins..

Also, I had NO idea about this, wow.

Sex tape

On November 13, 2006, Dustin Diamond's sex tape Screeched, aka Saved by the Smell, was released by Red Light District. It features a bride-to-be, her bridesmaid, Diamond, and a friend of his all engaging in various sexual acts, including a 'dirty sanchez'. According to Diamond, the sex tape got out because he and some buddies allegedly have a "monthly gathering" wherein they allegedly exchange such tapes which earn points based on "what we're able to accomplish" on film. "We do it almost like poker. The tape could have been left out in anybody’s home, machine, computer." The people that are allegedly involved in this group are all, according to Diamond, 'profile people.' Diamond has expressed the belief that the tape was not leaked by any of those people, but that it may have been the significant other of one of them.[8] Diamond's manager, Roger Paul, acknowledges there was hope that the tape would raise his client's profile.

That's a shame.

http://en.wikipedia..../Dustin_Diamond

The last time I remember seeing him outside of SBTB was in Celebrity Boxing where he kicked some old guy's arse.

Anyone remember the Miss Bliss episodes/era with those two main characters they got rid of? Mikey & Nikki? I KINDA missed Nikki (heather hopper) a little, but Mikey, not so much..

Also, anyone know why AC Slater had that hilarious hair style for so long?
His was by the far the worst, lol.

Questions for all folks:

Who was your favorite character & why?

Who was your least favorite character & why?

My fav was a toss up between Zack & Slater, they were both just always real cool. I found Zack to be the more chill cool guy type, which kinda fit me in some ways, lol... & Slater to be the more macho kick arse won't take sh-- from no one type guy... so Zack I could probably relate to a little more..

My least, although I didn't necessarily dislike any of em', would probably be between Screech, Lisa, & Jessie. Screech, probably number one. He was just annoying as hell sometimes, I mean beyond tolerance levels & the way he f'd things up sometimes, really pissed me off.. I kept thinking to myself, in real life, this guy would've gotten' SOCKED TONS of times.. deservedly so..

Lisa, ehh.. she was just too loud for my liking sometimes.. and all her shopping & popular stuff kinda got on my nerves at times, BUT.. and speaking of BUTts, she DID pack quite a BIG ONE... (smiles)
I noticed this even more as I got older & watched the shows again.. (smiles again)

Jessie, well obviously most of her sexism pig comments & crap like that, & yeah somebody mentioned it in here earlier.. that indeed, she was a total hypocrite.. Think about all the times she'd send what she was complaining about back to Slater & other guys in general.. lol..
That part of her just kinda got tired & repetitive at times to me..

Saved by the Bell: Brokeback Style

Lmao.

#25 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,097 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted August 17, 2009 - 02:23 PM

two saved by the bell threads?

Pau Gasol is GONE

#26 Guest_Ari Gold_*

Guest_Ari Gold_*

Posted August 27, 2009 - 11:30 PM

Good ol' Mr. Belding..

Posted Image

Posted Image

#27 AnnoyingCustomer

AnnoyingCustomer

Meh...

• 2,757 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Kobe Fish Fox Horry

Posted August 27, 2009 - 11:54 PM

Good ol' Mr. Belding..

Posted Image

Posted Image

lol wow, what a fat old pimp...

2zi2dsm.jpg

"I don't want to be remembered, I want to be forgotten..."

-George Costanza, Seinfeld

#28 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

The Don, Cappo & Consigliere'

• 11,447 posts
  • Name:LT
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.
  • Fav. Laker:KB

Posted August 28, 2009 - 08:45 AM

Good ol' Mr. Belding..

Posted Image

Posted Image

Belding is a sav for that.

KBdive_zpsa0338da3.jpg

• 40,407 posts

Posted September 18, 2013 - 10:08 PM

I liked when they introduced Miss Spano's tough brother douche from New York. Didn't he beat his sister up or some girlfriend or something? Lisa maybe? I don't remember exactly who.

yo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users