Ғalcons Ғans ↑RISE UP↑

• Please log in to reply
543 replies to this topic

#181 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

The Don, Cappo & Consigliere'

• 11,595 posts
  • Name:LT
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.
  • Fav. Laker:KB

Posted January 13, 2013 - 07:24 AM

The new Falcons stadium. [expletive]ing awesome. Its a retractable Dome. But the top portion of the stadium is all see through.
Posted Image

KBdive_zpsa0338da3.jpg

#182 Yaboy

Yaboy

Sixth Man

• 3,945 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted January 13, 2013 - 01:01 PM

ATL choked...

OD_zpsef7494d9.png

"Love me or hate me it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, hate my swagger, hate my fade-away, my hunger, hate that i'm a veteran, A champion, hate that. Hate it with all your heart, and hate that i'm loved for the exact same reasons." - Kobe

#183 Warren2ThaG

Warren2ThaG

• 7,484 posts
  • Name:Danny P
  • Fan Since:1992

Posted January 13, 2013 - 01:02 PM

WELL HELLO HELLOOOOOOOOOOO

All About Tha NW

russelwilsonfinalforums.jpg
"It's gonna take the man in me to conquer this insanity..." -Tupac.
-----------------------

#184 LakeShowTime

LakeShowTime

16x champs

• 1,435 posts
  • Fan Since:2002

Posted January 13, 2013 - 01:03 PM

lol td hawks

1i5mo.gif

#185 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,428 posts

Posted January 13, 2013 - 01:18 PM

ATL was lucky to win that game. Would have rather seen SF/SEA but Niners/Falcons will be a good one.

That was a fun one to watch though

#186 androsays

androsays

representing infinity with presidencies

• 4,912 posts
  • Name:andro
  • Fan Since:90s
  • Fav. Laker:kobe

Posted January 13, 2013 - 01:18 PM

WELL HELLO HELLOOOOOOOOOOO

Wassup?

Hahahahahah

FALCONS!!!!!!

2div

#187 Cowboys&LakersFan

Cowboys&LakersFan

Go Lakers!

• 6,333 posts
  • Name:JD
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe & Shaq

Posted January 13, 2013 - 01:19 PM

Props to Atlanta for being resilent. In the past they would've folded after giving up a huge lead, but not this time around. Hope they beat the 49ers. That city deserves a Super Bowl and so does Tony Gonzalez who had a clutch catch in the game winning drive. Best tight end ever bar none. One of my favorite players of all time. This is it for him in all likelihood so I hope he goes out on top.
htCCl0m.png

#188 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

• 11,595 posts
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.

Posted January 13, 2013 - 01:58 PM

What happened to BEAST MODE? What happened to Sherman? What happened to Russel Wilson running all over us? What happened to our non existent running game. The entire NFL world just woke the [expletive] up real fast. SF has their hands full because the truth is Seattle is a better team than SF is. With a better QB. With a better RB. With a better, faster and younger defense. Theyre playing in the A now. not a soft road game vs a declining Packers team. If people thought our 12th man was loud today just wait till next Sunday. Were about ti win a Superbowl and Matty Ice will have a 3-3 career Playoff record....lol

KBdive_zpsa0338da3.jpg

#189 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

• 11,595 posts

Posted January 13, 2013 - 02:00 PM

Props to Atlanta for being resilent. In the past they would've folded after giving up a huge lead, but not this time around. Hope they beat the 49ers. That city deserves a Super Bowl and so does Tony Gonzalez who had a clutch catch in the game winning drive. Best tight end ever bar none. One of my favorite players of all time. This is it for him in all likelihood so I hope he goes out on top.

he was crying in the post game interviews. his 1st playoff win in 16 years and hes the best ever at his position. Crazy.

KBdive_zpsa0338da3.jpg

• 40,603 posts

Posted January 13, 2013 - 02:01 PM

ATL was lucky to win that game. Would have rather seen SF/SEA .

Yeah, Russell Wilson is 10X more exciting to watch than Matt Ryan no doubt. Too bad.

yo.

#191 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

• 11,595 posts

Posted January 13, 2013 - 02:17 PM

lucky. Ryan executing a 45 yard drive in .31 seconds for a winning field goal is boring.....lol. Let me break it down for you about "exciting" QB's that use the QB Run option as a primary weapon:

Running QB's the Falcons beat this season on their way to the Superbowl:
Cam Newton
Michael Vick
RG3
Russell Wilson
*UP NEXT
Colin Kapernick

Name me a QB EVER that won a SB with the QB Option as a go to play. And No Steve Young didnt use the option, he used the bootleg after he looked off receivers.
Theres people that said Tom Brady was not "exciting" or "electrifying" enough. 3 Superbowls and people still say that dumb talk.

KBdive_zpsa0338da3.jpg

#192 Yaboy

Yaboy

Sixth Man

• 3,945 posts

Posted January 13, 2013 - 02:21 PM

Falcons will not win the superbowl.

OD_zpsef7494d9.png

"Love me or hate me it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, hate my swagger, hate my fade-away, my hunger, hate that i'm a veteran, A champion, hate that. Hate it with all your heart, and hate that i'm loved for the exact same reasons." - Kobe

#193 Lakerace24

Lakerace24

Sixth Man

• 3,498 posts
  • Name:Matt
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted January 13, 2013 - 02:22 PM

lucky. Ryan executing a 45 yard drive in .31 seconds for a winning field goal is boring.....lol. Let me break it down for you about "exciting" QB's that use the QB Run option as a primary weapon:

Running QB's the Falcons beat this season on their way to the Superbowl:
Cam Newton
Michael Vick
RG3
Russell Wilson
*UP NEXT
Colin Kapernick

Name me a QB EVER that won a SB with the QB Option as a go to play. And No Steve Young didnt use the option, he used the bootleg after he looked off receivers.
Theres people that said Tom Brady was not "exciting" or "electrifying" enough. 3 Superbowls and people still say that dumb talk.

Congrats on the win bud but don't overlook the 9ers. You birds blew a 20 point lead in the 4th quarter, 20 points. San Fran is a much more well rounded team than Seattle, the Falcons have their hands just as full. Should be a good one.

#194 androsays

androsays

• 4,912 posts

Posted January 13, 2013 - 02:29 PM

i'm not worried as much about the 9ers secondary as I was for Seattle, i think matt ryan and julio/roddy will have a field day IF (big if) we can contain Aldon Smith and that 9ers pass rush

i'm worried about defense. we need some balance, we took away the run game (and KU-motha [expletive]in-DOS to our D!!) but at the expense of some bad mid-field pass defense... zach miller of all people had 142 yards, even more a TE threat like Vernon Davis. Crabtree i'm not too worried about, Asante will do his thing. Kaepernick is definitely a threat, but we've seen the option now from 3 separate teams and we did a solid job against it today. Honestly, i think Kaepernick's height is gonna be what bites him in the ass, it looked like our D lost sight of russell wilson a lot of the game and he definitely putting a whooping on us.

2div

#195 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

• 11,595 posts

Posted January 13, 2013 - 02:30 PM

not over looking SF. Theyre a threat. But not as big a threat as Seattle was. Seattle owned SF in a must win game for SF. And we made some critical errors in the 4th QT. All we had to do is burn clock. But those errors and the comeback were not from the core players we were told we should fear. Wilson didnt run for [expletive] and Beast Mode looked more like Nothing mode. Kap is fake. Wilson is much better with passing and down field reads. Its gonna be great to not worry about the secondary. We will run a 2 spy just as we did vs all the running QBs we played this year. And KP will be forced to pass. I predict atleast 3 INTs

KBdive_zpsa0338da3.jpg

#196 androsays

androsays

• 4,912 posts

Posted January 13, 2013 - 02:36 PM

yeah ATL made some boneheaded decisions/plays in that second half. i think they were getting the jitters or some [expletive]. matt ryan had a terrible low throw to roddy that would've given us a 1st and probably would've ended the game right there. sleeping on D and getting that penalty so close to our endzone. that TERRIBLE [expletive]ing squib. mother [expletive]ers tried as hard as they could to give me a [expletive]ing stroke.

but now that they got that first W under their belts, i think next week it'll be a cleaner, less nerve wracking game for the ATL.

2div

#197 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

• 11,595 posts

Posted January 13, 2013 - 02:39 PM

And remember. Were the HFA team. They gotta come here. On the turf. In the Dome. 12th man is gonna be loud. The NFC Chip game is as far as the Falcons have made it in the playoffs since 2004. And we didnt have HFA then. The city needs a SUPERBOWL BAD! But even a playoff win is awesome!

KBdive_zpsa0338da3.jpg

#198 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

• 11,595 posts

Posted January 13, 2013 - 02:41 PM

yeah ATL made some boneheaded decisions/plays in that second half. i think they were getting the jitters or some [expletive]. matt ryan had a terrible low throw to roddy that would've given us a 1st and probably would've ended the game right there. sleeping on D and getting that penalty so close to our endzone. that TERRIBLE [expletive]ing squib. mother [expletive]ers tried as hard as they could to give me a [expletive]ing stroke.

but now that they got that first W under their belts, i think next week it'll be a cleaner, less nerve wracking game for the ATL.

I felt the same way man. Ryans deep interception was a WTF Moment. All we had to do was move chains, kick FGs and get 1st downs. I think we started celebrating to damn early. But alls well. Onto SF! Grats Androsays!

KBdive_zpsa0338da3.jpg

#199 androsays

androsays

• 4,912 posts

Posted January 13, 2013 - 02:43 PM

Hell yeah! i'm [expletive]ing going nuts over here in LA haha, even more so to you who actually lives in ATL! Congrats!!

GO FALCONS!!!!!!

2div

#200 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,198 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted January 13, 2013 - 02:45 PM

What happened to BEAST MODE? What happened to Sherman? What happened to Russel Wilson running all over us? What happened to our non existent running game. The entire NFL world just woke the [expletive] up real fast. SF has their hands full because the truth is Seattle is a better team than SF is. With a better QB. With a better RB. With a better, faster and younger defense. Theyre playing in the A now. not a soft road game vs a declining Packers team. If people thought our 12th man was loud today just wait till next Sunday. Were about ti win a Superbowl and Matty Ice will have a 3-3 career Playoff record....lol

Whoa whoa whoa...Gore > Lynch

Wilson didn't "run all over" the falcons but he passed for nearly 400 and outplayed Matty Ice

Pau Gasol is GONE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users