Noticias De Entretenimiento/Celebridades, Etc..

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#21 LoLo

LoLo

Rookie

• 1,366 posts

Posted August 30, 2008 - 07:01 PM

^ Gracias amigo, gracias, te lo agradezco deberas. Muy hamable siempre has sido conmigo tambien. :enough:

:enough:

#22 Jaime Quintanilla

Jaime Quintanilla

SI ME GUSTA!

• 4,346 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted August 30, 2008 - 10:44 PM

Muchas gracias, caballero! :rock:

Por nada, compadre.

(I wish I was better when it comes to typing/writing in Spanish. I can speak it well but I always have trouble writing/typing it.)

#23 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted August 30, 2008 - 10:49 PM

^ Compa, yo nunca tome clases ni nada para aprender el espanol ni como escribirlo, ni nada.. todo esto se me vino naturalmente.. ahora, CLARO, que hago muchos erores y no soy el mejor.. pero lo mas importante en mi opinion, es, que por lo menos, me puedan entender la mayoria de la gente lo que estoy escribiendo..

lo hablo muchisimo mas mejor que como lo escribo...eso de seguro si.

Edited by Chicano, August 30, 2008 - 10:50 PM.

#24 LoLo

LoLo

Rookie

• 1,366 posts

Posted August 31, 2008 - 07:11 AM

Por nada, compadre.

(I wish I was better when it comes to typing/writing in Spanish. I can speak it well but I always have trouble writing/typing it.)

Feel free to write in english here, please... as if you were in your own home!!! :rolleyes: :lol:

Pd. Thanks is not enough to express how grateful I am with your work and effort, but its all I can say... :blink:

#25 GEORGIRION

GEORGIRION

Rookie

• 262 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, kobe, Shaq & Gasol

Posted August 31, 2008 - 02:52 PM

Georgirion, la noche a sido larga y como me moria lentamente aqui solo, me he desplazado hasta el frente de batalla que teneis abierto en el otro foro para tratar de pasar la noche entretenido. Como se que tarde o temprano lo vas a leer, te prevengo para que casi mejor no me tomes muy en serio, vamos como de costumbre, ya que estoy echando bastante mano del sarcasmo... :lol:

Pues eso, gracias por entederlo tio... :thumbsup:

Pd. Para los interesados, dignense en clicar sobre el muñeco cabr0n de arriba que se esta riendo (enlace)!

la verdad es que no me lo tome muy en serio viniendo de ti ya sabia por donde venias!! :lol:

si te diste cuenta yo solo escribi 3 mensajes en el hilo y fue para poner verde a esos capullos intolerantes.

#26 LoLo

LoLo

Rookie

• 1,366 posts

Posted August 31, 2008 - 03:21 PM

la verdad es que no me lo tome muy en serio viniendo de ti ya sabia por donde venias!! :lol:

si te diste cuenta yo solo escribi 3 mensajes en el hilo y fue para poner verde a esos capullos intolerantes.

Fijate si duele cuando golpeas con la realidad, que un mensaje que supuestamente iba dirigido hacia los extrajeros que participabamos en el hilo, fue tomado como afrenta por los lugareños... y en ese mismo momento el hilo paso a mejor vida! :rock:

#27 netlord

netlord

Flying high

• 10,709 posts
  • Name:Alexi
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted September 01, 2008 - 04:10 AM

Fijate si duele cuando golpeas con la realidad, que un mensaje que supuestamente iba dirigido hacia los extrajeros que participabamos en el hilo, fue tomado como afrenta por los lugareños... y en ese mismo momento el hilo paso a mejor vida! :rock:

Si es que no se porque os pasais por alli todavia, hay demasiados colgados sueltos por ahi...
Posted Image

#28 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted September 12, 2008 - 12:31 AM

En ingles, pero lo puse porque es Espanol famoso..

10 Questions For Javier Bardem

http://www.time.com/...1832849,00.html

Posted Image

Was it exciting or frightening to work with Woody Allen? Pranav Prasad, HONG KONG

Both. There's excitement because I think he's a genius, but there's also the fear of making his work look bad. The excitement also comes from knowing that you have brilliant dialogue coming out of your mouth like jewels.

Are there any actors you're dying to work with? Kathryn Coulter ALEXANDRIA, VA.

I always say, "I don't believe in God, I believe in Al Pacino"--and that's true. If I ever get a phone call saying "Would you like to work with Pacino?" I would go crazy.

Are you ever worried about being typecast? Dan Ostrowski NEW YORK CITY

I'm not worried. I always try different things. My dream would be, when I'm old, to put all of my characters in a room and realize that they can't talk to each other because they don't have anything to share.

Growing up in a family of actors and artists, did you feel compelled to become a performer? Jenny Posen, LOS ANGELES

No. Growing up, I studied painting. I started working as an extra to get some money so that I could keep painting. But I guess it was in my blood. I went to my mother, who is an actress, and said, "I think I'm an actor whether I like it or not."

Is it more fun to play a villain or a romantic lead? Randy Arnold CHATTANOOGA, TENN.

I try to taste both of them with the same intensity. If you're playing a bad guy whose mind is broken, you have to get in there and find out what triggers those feelings. And once you're on the other side, you have to take that and throw it away. Somebody said, "The difference between an artist and a person that's crazy is that the artist has a two-way ticket and the crazy person only has a one-way."

As film-marketing and -financing become more international, do you believe that opportunities for non-American actors have kept pace? Walter F. Kawalec III TURNERSVILLE, N.J.

I think so. Last year's Oscars [in which all four acting awards went to Europeans] spoke so well of the American film industry. At the end of the day, it's about opening up your arms and receiving the world rather than putting up walls. That's what makes this job so great and so unique. You are obliged to share these experiences with people from all over the world.

Is rehearsing for an English-speaking role any different from rehearsing for a Spanish-speaking role? Leslie Allan Lugo, MONTREAL

Totally. It needs more work. I'm much more comfortable with English now than I was four or five years ago. But I still need to work hard in order to own the language, own the words. It's a matter of sitting down with a great dialect coach and learning little by little. And it takes time, but I love the work. I'm not lazy. I can be everything, but I'm not lazy.

Do you still play rugby? James Cho BEVERLY HILLS, CALIF.

I'm a huge rugby fan, but I'm old. I started playing it when I was 9 years old, and I played until I was 23. Rugby nowadays is so different. When I was playing, it was like a little thin man holding the ball and going down the field. Now they run like gazelles. They are machines. It's spectacular.

You have a unique voice. Do you sing? Wasan Suttikasem, BANGKOK

Thank you, though I don't know what you mean by unique. It could be a unique horrible voice or a unique beautiful voice. My voice comes from my big neck. No, I don't sing. I was close to singing in this movie, but I'm a nice boy, and I didn't want people to suffer.

Have you learned to drive yet? Lucy Dagostino POINT PLEASANT, N.J.

If you see this movie, you'll see me driving one of the nicest cars I've ever seen. It took me hours just to learn to drive one little trip from here to there, but I finally did it. I don't have a driver's license. I don't like cars. I've never had an accident, but I think cars are speeding bullets. I learned to drive for the movies.

#29 Ariza

Ariza

Rookie

• 83 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Magic

Posted September 13, 2008 - 06:53 AM

Pensé que era esa la entrevista donde se le calentaba la boca e insultaba a todos aquellos que le critican jajaja.

Edited by Ariza, September 13, 2008 - 06:55 AM.

#30 netlord

netlord

Flying high

• 10,709 posts

Posted September 13, 2008 - 08:01 AM

Pensé que era esa la entrevista donde se le calentaba la boca e insultaba a todos aquellos que le critican jajaja.

Que por cierto estoy totalmente de acuerdo con él. Que aqui en españa tenemos a mucho envidioso....
Posted Image

#31 LoLo

LoLo

Rookie

• 1,366 posts

Posted September 13, 2008 - 08:27 AM

Que por cierto estoy totalmente de acuerdo con él. Que aqui en españa tenemos a mucho envidioso....

Autentico deporte nacional... riete del futbol! :angry:

Pd. Teneis algun enlace hacia la conflictiva entrevista? Gracias!

#32 lakerstefi

lakerstefi

Polakers

• 2,392 posts

Posted September 13, 2008 - 08:54 AM

Autentico deporte nacional... riete del futbol! :angry:

Pd. Teneis algun enlace hacia la conflictiva entrevista? Gracias!

http://www.nytimes.c.../...e=07coverw

#33 LoLo

LoLo

Rookie

• 1,366 posts

Posted September 13, 2008 - 09:29 AM

http://www.nytimes.c.../...e=07coverw

Gracias por el enlace lakerstefi...

#34 lakerstefi

lakerstefi

Polakers

• 2,392 posts

Posted September 13, 2008 - 09:35 AM

Gracias por el enlace lakerstefi...

lakerstefi?? te encuentras bien lolo? :angry:

#35 netlord

netlord

Flying high

• 10,709 posts

Posted September 13, 2008 - 09:40 AM

lakerstefi?? te encuentras bien lolo? :angry:

uyuyuy.... :lol:
Posted Image

#36 lakerstefi

lakerstefi

Polakers

• 2,392 posts

Posted September 13, 2008 - 09:44 AM

uyuyuy.... :lol:

jops, ya no majunta :angry:

:lol: :lol:

#37 netlord

netlord

Flying high

• 10,709 posts

Posted September 13, 2008 - 09:46 AM

Venga niños y niñas no os peleeis. :angry: :lol:
Posted Image

#38 lakerstefi

lakerstefi

Polakers

• 2,392 posts

Posted September 13, 2008 - 09:50 AM

Abrazo de grupo

:group:

:lol: :lol:

#39 LoLo

LoLo

Rookie

• 1,366 posts

Posted September 13, 2008 - 09:59 AM

Es que no se os puede dejar un momento solos... criaturas! :lol:

Nada, que he tenido una enganchada con esa amiga tuya que sabe hablar castellano (por NetLord) y estaba con pocas ganas de broma, pero ya esta todo aclarado...

Pd. Sogy, eStefi... :group:

#40 netlord

netlord

Flying high

• 10,709 posts

Posted September 13, 2008 - 10:00 AM

Nada, que he tenido una enganchada con esa amiga tuya que sabe hablar castellano (por NetLord) y estaba con pocas ganas de broma, pero ya esta todo aclarado...

Espero que no sea nada grave....
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users