TLN's ballerist

• 2,476 posts
  • Name:Maor
  • Fan Since:4 years old
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe,Magic

Posted July 17, 2009 - 03:40 PM

:rock:

jpg2mw.jpg

"Dante Exum will be an NBA All Star by the 2018 NBA Season" - Supermaor23 3/10/14

#2 I.Hate.Boston

I.Hate.Boston

Rookie

• 46 posts
  • Fan Since:1997
  • Fav. Laker:Jeanie Buss

Posted July 17, 2009 - 03:45 PM

nop. Cardinal fan tho. I'll see you guys on MNF this season.

#3 Ahab

Ahab

Rookie

• 247 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted July 17, 2009 - 04:05 PM

too bad arizona sucks, last year was a fluke, they were 1 yard short from losing the division.

Edited by Ahab, July 17, 2009 - 04:06 PM.

#4 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,176 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted July 21, 2009 - 08:06 AM

too bad arizona sucks, last year was a fluke, they were 1 yard short from losing the division.

Making it to the Superbowl and almost coming out with a win isn't a fluke. Fitz is the truth.

Edited by Windu, July 21, 2009 - 08:06 AM.

Pau Gasol is GONE

#5 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater

• 3,323 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Mamba

Posted July 31, 2009 - 02:30 PM

<--- 49ers fan since 1985.

I hate the Raiders and Rams. Was never a Charger fan.

I guess its just me and you Supermoar as a 49ers fans. Most of these people are Raider fans. No wonder its hard to find a place where 49ers fans gathe to watch the game.

MDA is an offensive genius. I hope he sticks to his guns and keeps doing what he does best: Run and Gun. That's the only way to coach.

#6 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

The Don, Cappo & Consigliere'

• 11,572 posts
  • Name:LT
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.
  • Fav. Laker:KB

Posted August 14, 2009 - 08:05 AM

<--- 49ers fan since 1985.

I hate the Raiders and Rams. Was never a Charger fan.

I guess its just me and you Supermoar as a 49ers fans. Most of these people are Raider fans. No wonder its hard to find a place where 49ers fans gathe to watch the game.

I was a 49er fan my entire life. Eddie Debartalo was the greatest owner in pro sports history. Carmen Policy was the FO. Bill Walsh was the genius. But after politics forced Eddie D out and later his daughters the franchise turned from sugar to sheeet.
York hasnt shown he wants to put the right people in to bring the franchise back to where it was.

KBdive_zpsa0338da3.jpg

#7 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,176 posts

Posted August 14, 2009 - 08:07 AM

49ers need a QB

Pau Gasol is GONE

#8 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

• 11,572 posts
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.

Posted August 14, 2009 - 08:21 AM

49ers need a QB

thats what made me say"F" the new 49ers FO.
They drafted Alex Smith #1 and paid him well (so their not cheap) Its not their fault he cant deliever. But it was the FO's fault when they stayed with him for so long. Every year it was the same excuse....."Hes still learning the offense". After awhile I couldnt take it anymore. Its been 4 seasons how much more does a QB need to learn before a .500 season is possible.
Brady and Big Ben won a SB in their 1st or 2nd year.
And they change coaches like their playing musical chairs or something.

AND to make it worse. When the rumors came out about them leaving candlestick (or 3comm/monster) park and SF and moving to San Jose and changing their team name to
The Silicon Valley 49ers, by Google.
I said F' this team.

The 49ers w/o Eddie D are not the real 49ers. There some fake imposter 49ers.

Edited by LakersGAFan, August 14, 2009 - 08:21 AM.

KBdive_zpsa0338da3.jpg

#9 BeeZee

BeeZee

Reigning Purple & Gold

• 5,869 posts
  • Fan Since:1993
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Horry, Van Exel

Posted August 14, 2009 - 08:27 AM

Go 49ers!

Bleeding purple & gold...

#10 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,176 posts

Posted August 14, 2009 - 08:29 AM

thats what made me say"F" the new 49ers FO.
They drafted Alex Smith #1 and paid him well (so their not cheap) Its not their fault he cant deliever. But it was the FO's fault when they stayed with him for so long. Every year it was the same excuse....."Hes still learning the offense". After awhile I couldnt take it anymore. Its been 4 seasons how much more does a QB need to learn before a .500 season is possible.
Brady and Big Ben won a SB in their 1st or 2nd year.
And they change coaches like their playing musical chairs or something.

AND to make it worse. When the rumors came out about them leaving candlestick (or 3comm/monster) park and SF and moving to San Jose and changing their team name to
The Silicon Valley 49ers, by Google.
I said F' this team.

The 49ers w/o Eddie D are not the real 49ers. There some fake imposter 49ers.

pretty much

Pau Gasol is GONE

#11 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

• 11,572 posts

Posted August 14, 2009 - 08:59 AM

and its not just me.....Crabtree doesnt even wanna sign with them cuzz he knows they suck. It could ruin his chances....so instead of getting paid the $ he may opt to sit the year out....thats the indication of a pathetic franchise.
SF went from Gold to Brass.

KBdive_zpsa0338da3.jpg

#12 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,176 posts

Posted August 14, 2009 - 09:04 AM

and its not just me.....Crabtree doesnt even wanna sign with them cuzz he knows they suck. It could ruin his chances....so instead of getting paid the $ he may opt to sit the year out....thats the indication of a pathetic franchise.
SF went from Gold to Brass.

Crabtree wants more money and honestly...he deserves it. It was a mistake that he fell in the draft and Al Davis is an idiot for selecting Bey over Crabtree. All Al Davis cares about is speed; he seems to not realize that receiving is also about running routes, good hands, and toughness...all the things that Crabtree are.

I don't too much like Mike Singletary's approach either. I mean, what high ground do you have? Its not like you have a solid QB for WRs to be excited about. The defense has Patrick Willis and who else? Then you try to act tough with your TE Vernon Davis.

Pau Gasol is GONE

#13 SuPeRmAoR

SuPeRmAoR

TLN's ballerist

• 2,476 posts

Posted August 14, 2009 - 10:36 AM

i would pay crabtree he will be the next terrell owens.

as far as a quarterback goes, i was hoping theyd sign michael vick

if Alex Smith can finally learn to deliver, then him crabtree and gore will be a great young offensive combo

i expect us to surprise this year and make the playoffs

jpg2mw.jpg

"Dante Exum will be an NBA All Star by the 2018 NBA Season" - Supermaor23 3/10/14

#14 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,176 posts

Posted August 14, 2009 - 10:52 AM

i would pay crabtree he will be the next terrell owens.

Crabtree's route running > TO's route running

Crabtree's hands > TO's hands

TO is bigger and faster though.

Pau Gasol is GONE

#15 KB24

KB24

Off The Bench

• 2,582 posts
  • Name:Cameron
  • Fan Since:It's in my blood
  • Fav. Laker:Magic and Kobe

Posted August 15, 2009 - 10:41 PM

You can't say he's the next T.O. he hasn't even played an NFL game yet. T.O. is proven. Texas Tech had a high powered offense.
1985 Lakers Championship ring. LA 4 BOS 2.
http://i41.tinypic.com/5v7qdj.jpg

#16 ChampionShipON3

ChampionShipON3

Rookie

• 42 posts
  • Name:Paul
  • Fan Since:Since Birth(lol)
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe"Bean"Bryant

Posted August 15, 2009 - 10:44 PM

i use to like them but no anymore :(

#17 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater

• 3,323 posts

Posted August 15, 2009 - 11:32 PM

i use to like them but no anymore :(

talk about bandwagoners. You dont like them anymore cus they suck now? Comon man, where's your faith? Come back to us.

MDA is an offensive genius. I hope he sticks to his guns and keeps doing what he does best: Run and Gun. That's the only way to coach.

#18 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater

• 3,323 posts

Posted August 15, 2009 - 11:37 PM

I was a 49er fan my entire life. Eddie Debartalo was the greatest owner in pro sports history. Carmen Policy was the FO. Bill Walsh was the genius. But after politics forced Eddie D out and later his daughters the franchise turned from sugar to sheeet.
York hasnt shown he wants to put the right people in to bring the franchise back to where it was.

Man there's so many bandwagon fans on here. YOu dont like the 49ers anymore because they suck now? What are you now, a Raiders fan? Yes Eddie sister did forced Eddie out and John York was not a good owner but it doesnt mean they dont want to win. Jed York is now the new guy to run the franchise and I really think Jed really wants to run it like his uncle Eddie. He is a die hard niners fan unlike his dad who just wants to make money. This is when you know if you're a true fan or not by sticking by with your team. Im suprised there's still Raider fans in Los Angeles when Al Davis littary spit in every Los Angelenes face saying he never wanted to bring a team to LA anyway and just took that team back to Oakland. 49ers owner never do that to their fans. Even if John York wasnt into the team, he always wanted what the fans want and that's why he let his son Jed take over.

#19 SuPeRmAoR

SuPeRmAoR

TLN's ballerist

• 2,476 posts

Posted August 16, 2009 - 09:00 PM

me?

my uncle is honestly the one who ilooked up two as a kid and he was a die hard laker fan, a giants fan(MLB), and a 49ers fan

jpg2mw.jpg

#20 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

• 11,572 posts

Posted August 18, 2009 - 05:40 AM

Man there's so many bandwagon fans on here. YOu dont like the 49ers anymore because they suck now? What are you now, a Raiders fan? Yes Eddie sister did forced Eddie out and John York was not a good owner but it doesnt mean they dont want to win. Jed York is now the new guy to run the franchise and I really think Jed really wants to run it like his uncle Eddie. He is a die hard niners fan unlike his dad who just wants to make money. This is when you know if you're a true fan or not by sticking by with your team. Im suprised there's still Raider fans in Los Angeles when Al Davis littary spit in every Los Angelenes face saying he never wanted to bring a team to LA anyway and just took that team back to Oakland. 49ers owner never do that to their fans. Even if John York wasnt into the team, he always wanted what the fans want and that's why he let his son Jed take over.

Its still the York family man.....lol. The money comes from the same place and so do the decisions.
In short. I moved to GA and started liking the Falcons. Theyre local and always have things going on in the community. They have a great stadium a owner with balls and seem dedicated to put something together. And I love the parties, cook outs and concerts in the streets before the game starts. Its a different league now and many years have passed since the days of Joe or even Steve.
If your willing to wear a hat that says...
Silicon Valley 49ers by Google
then feel free. I wouldnt be caught dead sporting that sheeet.

I got interested when the owner of the Falcons had balls, cut Vick and then cut a few players that opposed his decision even though he knew his team was going to suck (4-12) and lost to SF here in ATL (I was there).
Then he made some trades (Turner and co.) and drafted Matt Ryan.
He turned around the franchise to 11-5 in a single season.

Now ask yourself this question. If ATL Falcons owner Arthur Blank can do that why cant the Yorks?
Its because they dont care to and possibly dont want to.

Edited by LakersGAFan, August 18, 2009 - 05:41 AM.

KBdive_zpsa0338da3.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users