Steve McNair Found Shot To Death

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#21 JEN

JEN

Legend

• 27,072 posts

Posted July 04, 2009 - 08:44 PM

NASHVILLE, Tenn. — Former NFL quarterback Steve McNair, whose most noted drive was the final one of the 2000 Super Bowl, was found dead with a gunshot wound to the head Saturday afternoon in a downtown condominium. Police said a pistol was discovered near the body of a woman also shot dead.

Nashville police spokesman Don Aaron identified the woman as 20-year-old Sahel Kazemi, whom he called a "friend" of McNair's. She had a single gunshot wound to the head.

Police said the 36-year-old McNair was found on the sofa in the living room, and Kazemi was very close to him on the floor. Aaron said the gun was not "readily apparent" when police first arrived.

Autopsies were planned for Sunday.

Aaron said McNair's wife, Mechelle, is "very distraught."

#22 ProblemCauser

ProblemCauser

Rookie

• 675 posts
  • Fav. Laker:ANDREW BYNUM

Posted July 04, 2009 - 11:10 PM

R.I.P. to the most gritty/toughest qbs, i have ever witnessed.
BLAAAT.

#23 Guest_Rico Suave_*

Guest_Rico Suave_*

Posted July 04, 2009 - 11:57 PM

I remember watching him with the Titans more than anything. He was exciting to watch play because of his great ability to scramble as well as throw the ball of course. I'll never forget that exciting Super Bowl game. & as PC said, indeed, one of the toughest guys I've ever seen. RIP.

#24 Machinehead

Machinehead

BringBackSasha

• 6,671 posts
  • Name:Daniel
  • Fan Since:Radmanovic's long hair days.
  • Fav. Laker:Sasha Vujacic

Posted July 05, 2009 - 12:09 AM

He was a fun guy to watch, he was tough, a great leader and he won games. I was shocked when I heard the news.
Posted Image

#25 ILLWiLL20

ILLWiLL20

Chick and Stu

• 5,071 posts
  • Name:WILL.I.AM
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Mamba

Posted July 05, 2009 - 01:20 AM

One of the most toughest and most exciting QB's to ever play the game!

:(

R.I.P
Posted Image
Posted Image

#26 rissa missa

rissa missa

i <3 Kobe

• 938 posts

Posted July 05, 2009 - 04:22 AM

another untimely passing :(

May he rest in peace.

#27 Warren2ThaG

Warren2ThaG

• 7,484 posts
  • Name:Danny P
  • Fan Since:1992
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted July 05, 2009 - 04:50 AM

More updated news :(

http://www.theleafch...NEWS01/90704010

Steve McNair killed in apparent murder-suicide

McNair, the hometown hero who did extensive charity work in Nashville, died of several gunshots and was found on the sofa, police said. Sahel Kazemi, 20, was found alongside him in a Second Avenue condo he rented. She had a single gunshot wound to her head; a pistol was found near her body.

wow

All About Tha NW

russelwilsonfinalforums.jpg
"It's gonna take the man in me to conquer this insanity..." -Tupac.
-----------------------

#28 5thDroog

5thDroog

Kapow!

• 14,731 posts
  • Fav. Laker:24,32,33,44,13,22,16,34,5,2

Posted July 05, 2009 - 05:01 AM

One of the most toughest and most exciting QB's to ever play the game!

:(

R.I.P
Posted Image

#29 kingjeezy♕

kingjeezy♕

Creator of All Interesting Threads™

• 3,051 posts
  • Name:RJNavarrete
  • Fan Since:1993

Posted July 05, 2009 - 11:11 AM

TMZ has some photos of McNair and the alleged woman: http://www.tmz.com/2...-the-shootings/

In the photos, McNair and Kazemi can be seen parasailing together on some kind of beach getaway. It's clear the two had some sort of special relationship.

McNair and Kazemi were both found shot to death in Tennesee yesterday -- McNair's body was riddled with bullets, Kazemi suffered just one shot to the head. Authorities say a gun was found very close to her body.

Officials won't classify the incident as a murder/suicide just yet ... but so far, the facts seem to point in that direction.

McNair, a former NFL MVP who was married with four children, was 36 years old.

Damn, :'(

#30 Guest_Rico Suave_*

Guest_Rico Suave_*

Posted July 05, 2009 - 05:46 PM

Just making sure, obviously that girl must've been his girlfriend right? I mean young, somewhat attractive & all. & does anyone know if he had a wife & kids by any chance? Was he married or divorced? Was he cheating on his wife at all or not?

#31 Guest_Rico Suave_*

Guest_Rico Suave_*

Posted July 05, 2009 - 05:48 PM

Just making sure, obviously that girl must've been his girlfriend right? I mean young, somewhat attractive & all. & does anyone know if he had a wife & kids by any chance? Was he married or divorced? Was he cheating on his wife at all or not?

found this

I think that Mr. Mrnair got just want he deserve here he is a married man with 4 children and out cheating on his wife.

I definitely don't agree that he DESERVED to die, no freakin' way, this guy's a fool. However, if what he's saying is true about him having 4 kids and being a married man and cheating like this with a 20 year old, well then, damn that kinda sucks and makes the situation even more tragic. Imagine all the mixed emotions.

Edited by Rico Suave, July 05, 2009 - 05:48 PM.

#32 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 10,713 posts
  • Fan Since:Late '80s

Posted July 05, 2009 - 07:24 PM

yes he was married, yes he has 4 kids, yes, he and the 20 year old were dating

and no, he did not deserve to be murdered

Posted Image

#33 LakerFanInOmaha!

LakerFanInOmaha!

Rookie

• 1,160 posts
  • Fan Since:1986
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe and Magic

Posted July 06, 2009 - 07:01 AM

Sad.
2009 NBA Champions!!!

#34 JEN

JEN

Legend

• 27,072 posts

Posted July 06, 2009 - 09:24 AM

It doesn't seem right how authorities weren't called first.

#35 MAMBA24ILL

MAMBA24ILL

Pray for the bear.

• 9,513 posts
  • Fan Since:80's
  • Fav. Laker:MAMBA, MAGIC, NICK VAN EXEL

Posted July 06, 2009 - 01:28 PM

Far to young, far to young to go. RIP Air McNair.

2hf753r.jpg

#36 Bynumite17

Bynumite17

Huh?

• 6,327 posts

Posted July 06, 2009 - 02:59 PM

His girlfriend killed him, then killed herself.

Posted Image

#37 K. Dot

K. Dot

Spark & Fly

• 3,712 posts
  • Fan Since:1997

Posted July 06, 2009 - 03:32 PM

RIP to a great QB.

#38 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater

• 3,216 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Mamba

Posted July 07, 2009 - 08:33 PM

McNair is a great QB and should be in the Hall of Fame. There's no denying he is the toughest QB that ever played in the game playing with pain. However, he made three mistakes in his life that pretty much ruined his life and end his life.

First he cheated on his wife. No matter how you trying to spin this, its just wrong. I know in this society now a days cheating on your love ones is like ok I guess. If you dont like your wife anymore its ok to leave. Just let her know and end it. Have a divorce. Dont do stuff behind her back. Its just wrong. Strike One!

Second he dated a girl who is not old enough to know better. Not only that, he bought her so many stuff and that's one mistake a guy should never do if its a new relationship. Again I dont know how long they've been going out (behind his wife's back) but from what I heard they barely dating for not even a year yet. Why you spoiled a chick that early for? Heck you shouldn't spoiled your wife that much let a lone a gf. Strike Two!

Third he didnt check to see if she's right in the head. It looks to me if the finding was true that she's a pyscho. Now Im not going to jump into conclusion and say its because of her religion that makes her pyscho because I know many muslim that are not psycho. However I do know there are psycho chicks out there who thinks that if they cannot have the guy, nobody can. It might be the case of her. Mcnair might tell her he doesnt want to date her anymore cus he felt bad for cheating on his wife. She go crazy and start the kill. Now dont know if thats true but if it is, you better check the girl you date throughly before dating her.

MDA is an offensive genius. I hope he sticks to his guns and keeps doing what he does best: Run and Gun. That's the only way to coach.

#39 Guest_Rico Suave_*

Guest_Rico Suave_*

Posted July 07, 2009 - 09:04 PM

^ Yeah man, girls are crazy.

#40 JEN

JEN

Legend

• 27,072 posts

Posted July 08, 2009 - 07:35 PM

NASHVILLE, Tenn. — Former NFL star Steve McNair was shot dead in his sleep last week by a 20-year-old girlfriend distraught about mounting financial problems and her belief that he was seeing someone else, police said Wednesday.

Investigators may never know why Kazemi shot McNair four times as he dozed on a sofa early Saturday before turning the gun on herself, Police Chief Ronal Serpas said.

But interviews with friends revealed that she was making payments on two cars, her rent was doubling and she suspected the married McNair was having a second affair with another young woman.

She told a friend on Friday that "My life is a ball of s—- and I should end it," Serpas said.

Source

Wow.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users