• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,428 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted June 02, 2009 - 07:47 PM

The deal for AC Milan's Kaka appears to be a near certainty, and Perez now insists he will be doing all he can to finally sign Ronaldo from Manchester United.

There has been claim and couter claim regarding an alleged pre-agreed deal between Manchester United and Real for the Portuguese winger to move to the Bernabeu on June 30. Whether that turns out to be true or false remains to be seen, but this summer looks like being another filled with rumours about Ronaldo.

Perez said he will "work to bring Kaka and Cristiano Ronaldo'' to the La Liga side, who were runners-up to Barcelona this season and are desperate to win back their crown.

"Kaka, Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi are the best players in the world,'' Perez told Atena 3. "I'm going to work to bring Kaka and Cristiano Ronaldo to Real Madrid.

Link

Edited by Westcoast21, June 04, 2009 - 08:07 AM.

#2 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted June 02, 2009 - 08:01 PM

Kaka smells.

He kinda looks like Sasha too.

http://vivirlatino.c...kaka_single.jpg

#3 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,428 posts

Posted June 02, 2009 - 08:05 PM

At least Kaka has star talent.

And he makes his shots more times then not

:D

#4 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted June 02, 2009 - 08:15 PM

No I know, I was horribly kidding.

In seriousness though, I know about how damn good this guy is. I see him a lot when plays for his country of Brazil, along with Robinho & Ronaldinho to name a few. I think this would be awesome. I love seeing FC Barcelona and Real Madrid go at it from time to time. The more stars, the better.

#5 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,428 posts

Posted June 02, 2009 - 08:18 PM

No I know, I was horribly kidding.

In seriousness though, I know about how damn good this guy is. I see him a lot when plays for his country of Brazil, along with Robinho & Ronaldinho to name a few. I think this would be awesome. I love seeing FC Barcelona and Real Madrid go at it from time to time. The more stars, the better.

It should be very interesting in the next couple of weeks. If this deal goes through, the next target for Real Madrid will be Cristiano Ronaldo. If Real Madrid gets him, they will be very good.

#6 Junayd

Junayd

Based Prophet

• 10,890 posts
  • Fan Since:'97-'98
  • Fav. Laker:Sedale Threatt

Posted June 02, 2009 - 08:23 PM

Holy [expletive]!

Posted Image
@MooMeezy | Tumblr
“i have more respect for a man that lets me know where he stands, even if he’s wrong.
than one who comes up like an angel but is nothing but a devil.”

#7 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted June 02, 2009 - 09:29 PM

It should be very interesting in the next couple of weeks. If this deal goes through, the next target for Real Madrid will be Cristiano Ronaldo. If Real Madrid gets him, they will be very good.

Now THAT would be even MORE awesomER.

#8 Alicantino

Alicantino

Herculano hast los ojos!

• 795 posts
  • Fan Since:Cuando conoci la NBA, hace 20 años.
  • Fav. Laker:Kareem!!!

Posted June 02, 2009 - 10:41 PM

Im not sure the next target for RM will be CR7, possible will be Riberi (less expensive than Villa) . I hope Vanistelroy stand here and I think that will be a great line (with Raul on the bench).

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡AHORA VIENE LO BUENO!!!!`

#9 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,428 posts

Posted June 03, 2009 - 10:03 AM

Updated the original post. Chelsea was reported to have been finalizing a bid and it has been announced and my god what an amazing amount of money.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users