#1 Mr. Laker

Mr. Laker

Re-Signed Member

• 3,929 posts
  • Name:Kevin
  • Fan Since:1985 @ Birth
  • Fav. Laker:24

Posted May 31, 2009 - 09:14 PM

I am asking you Laker fans to give your unbiased (if possible) perspective on this years Finals. I am asking you to tell me what would be the better story, if the Lakers win or if (Kobe-Forbid) the Magic win.

Lakers: If the Lakers win it will be redemption, they'll have outed the ghosts of the 2008 NBA Finals, Kobe gets his ring without Shaq, Phil passes Red, Kobe most-likely gets his first NBA Finals MVP, etc....

Magic: Underdog story, Dwight gets his first, team that doubted their own coach wins it all, Orlando gets its first Championship, etc...

So i ask you what would be the better story?

#2 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,378 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted May 31, 2009 - 09:16 PM

Lakers - There is just so much many things that the Lakers have going for them. The underdog story is nice and everything but for a team to go back and win the title a year after getting pounded, Phil becoming the Great Championship Coach ever, Kobe writing another chapter in his legacy. It's a lot more interesting for the Lakers.

#3 Mr. Laker

Mr. Laker

Re-Signed Member

• 3,929 posts
  • Name:Kevin
  • Fan Since:1985 @ Birth
  • Fav. Laker:24

Posted May 31, 2009 - 09:18 PM

Lakers - There is just so much many things that the Lakers have going for them. The underdog story is nice and everything but for a team to go back and win the title a year after getting pounded, Phil becoming the Great Championship Coach ever, Kobe writing another chapter in his legacy. It's a lot more interesting for the Lakers.

I agree...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users