4 replies to this topic

#1 ilk24

ilk24

Rookie

• 49 posts
  • Fan Since:7 years old
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted May 31, 2009 - 12:59 PM

Im thinking if we win the title this year u think we can keep Lamar, Trevor and Shannon if Kobe and Lamar take paycuts ?

I dont think Brown will take alot of money next year cause hes gettin 750,000 this year somthin like that. and hes a restricted free agent

i have a feelin Dr, Buss will pay alot to ariza for him to stay, cause think about it last year in the finals the machine did well and buss paid him 15 mil for 3 years this year ariza is much better so i think he will get alot.

And hopefully lamar will take less money, because even though somtimes alot of people hate on him but that guy is a worrier and we need his presense not just on the coart but outside of it too.

And do you guys think that there is a chance that mitch will make a significant move even if we win the championshp? If i was a gm right now i would be debating wether to keep shasha and give him a chance and maybe he will be the same as last year or trade him and garantee that we can keep brown ariza and LO.

If there is one move that mitch should do is i think somehow get Mickaël Piétrus, that guy is a beast\

Wut do you guys think?

#2 Guest_Nissan_*

Guest_Nissan_*

Posted May 31, 2009 - 01:04 PM

We already have multiple threads on this topic.

Let's worry about winning the championship first and we can discuss the off season, when the Finals are over.

#3 ilk24

ilk24

Rookie

• 49 posts
  • Fan Since:7 years old
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted May 31, 2009 - 01:08 PM

aight thats cool

#4 Guest_Nissan_*

Guest_Nissan_*

Posted May 31, 2009 - 01:10 PM

aight thats cool

The Lakers are waiting to see how they play in the Finals before they make any decisions.

I expect Odom, Ariza, and Brown to be back next season.

#5 ab4sure

ab4sure

All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,422 posts

Posted May 31, 2009 - 01:18 PM

Shannon and Ariza for sure LO is still a question mark and depends on how much we have to pay Ariza and what Kobe's contract will look like when it is renegotiated. Farmar and Sasha could be trade bait but we will wait and see.

Edited by ab4sure, May 31, 2009 - 01:20 PM.

[color="#DDA0DD"]•"Good teams become great ones when the members trust each other enough to surrender the Me for the We."

•"The ideal way to win a championship is step by step."

PHIL JACKSON
[/color][color="#DDA0DD"][/color]

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users