• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 TheCalmInsanity

TheCalmInsanity

TLN's Official Clipper Fan

• 785 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson!

Posted May 31, 2009 - 06:21 AM

Presumptive No. 1 pick Blake Griffin continued to display a subtle sense of humor, deflecting questions about the Clippers' history of misery. But he turned serious when asked about the Clippers' prospects once they select him with the top pick.

"I don't believe in curses or anything like that," Griffin said. "They have great players and a great coach. I expect them to be good next year."

Griffin also said he followed the progress of Derrick Rose last season. The two graduated from high school the same year and played in several All-Star games together.

"He did a great job," Griffin said. "Hopefully I can do the same."

http://blogs.chicago...camp-day-2.html

I don't know why he said great coach. But he's said before he's excited to play with Eric Gordon, Al Thornton, Baron Davis, Marcus Camby, and Chris Kaman.

Too bad about the last one though haha. CK's getting traded.

If this guy can help turn the franchise around, that's like the biggest form of credibility you can ever attain lol. Sam Cassell helped turn the Clippers around for a year and all of a sudden championship caliber teams wanted him as a last piece.
I'm a DIE HARD Clippers fan, and proud. I respect the Lakers and watch them every chance I get.

Respect me and I'll respect you. Don't respect me... we'll cross that bridge when we get there :)

#2 K0be10-11

K0be10-11

Starter

• 4,496 posts
  • Name:Don't Worry About It
  • Fan Since:Since 2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted May 31, 2009 - 06:23 AM

Blake Griffen is going to be great for Clippers, Im not saying thats the best place to be. But he will shine there. He will be the go to guy and stuff , where he would come up big. I read this article about him that he always wants to improve his game. Which is a great thing, and thats why he is going to be good in the NBA. He has been working on his jump shot recently(Shooting jumpers for a 4 is big in the NBA).
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users