Eric Snow Says The Real Best Player In The NBA Is Kobe Bryant

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted May 31, 2009 - 01:48 AM

on NBATV. That's definitely got some validity to it too since E. Snow was LeBron's own damn teammate.

#2 tripleh

tripleh

Rookie

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted May 31, 2009 - 01:57 AM

Yes, most definitely.

We also know that Kobe is doing much much more with less.

Kobe has scrub teammates while LeBron can't make it to the finales with Mo Williams (the next Mitch Richmond), Ben Wallace (playing in his prime), Zydrunas (the next Wilt).

Finally. My insecurities are relieevvvvvvvvvvvvedddddddddddddddddd

#3 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted May 31, 2009 - 02:01 AM

^ Your 'boy' went 8-20 tonight (really 7-19 since that dunk at the end in garbage time shouldn't have counted) in the most important game of the season, including 2-8 from 3pt range, 7-11 from the FT line, 3 TOs and only 1 point in the 4th quarter. Yeah he's not to blame at all, completely untouchable and it's all his teammates' fault.

By the way, E. Snow also slammed LeBron for leaving the game immediately and not congratulating or shaking hands with any of the players, and then also refusing to speak with any of the media whatsoever.

Jalen Rose did too somewhat, the ONLY guy from ESPN by the way that I know did so. He'll probably be fired now, lol, jp.

Edited by Chicano, May 31, 2009 - 02:26 AM.

#4 tripleh

tripleh

Rookie

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted May 31, 2009 - 02:04 AM

I totally agree with you. LeBron's teammates were hitting every shot that he gave them.

Mo 'Mitch Richmond' Williams is as good a second option as you can get. I dare say, he's 10 times better than Dwight's Rashard and Kobe's Pau.

Basketball is NOT a team game. As we saw, Kobe was able to get us to 3 finales without Shaq easiliy exiting the first round. You don't need a team to win. It's all on the individual.

LeBron has NO excuse with the teammates. Having Mo the Great and Z the next Wilt, I hope LeBron commmits suicide for this failure!!!! stop taking away attention from my homeboy Kobereeeeeeeeeee!~!!!!

#5 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted May 31, 2009 - 02:05 AM

^ lakerfool, is that you? :blink:

#6 LaLa

LaLa

Champ

• 7,900 posts
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:KB24

Posted May 31, 2009 - 02:24 AM

I guess it was since he got banned hahaha.
Posted Image
R.I.P. to my grandmother, 4/17/07 : (

#7 LOdieschick07

LOdieschick07

Queen Laker Girl

• 4,102 posts
  • Fan Since:1991
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant/Lamar Odom

Posted May 31, 2009 - 02:26 AM

its about TIME people realize Kobe is the BEST. geez. whats the boy gotta do.. score 81 pts.. oh wait, he did. :)
Posted Image

#8 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted May 31, 2009 - 02:29 AM

^ i wouldn't go THAT far, plenty of people already KNEW this, it's just the extreme media love for leBron lately was making it seem as if no one still thought that anymore.

#9 GCMD

GCMD

All-Star

• 6,749 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted May 31, 2009 - 02:33 AM

My question is what's going to happen to all of those funny commercials now?

I'd love to see the "3 Championship Rings" one now... :hysterical:

#10 LOdieschick07

LOdieschick07

Queen Laker Girl

• 4,102 posts

Posted May 31, 2009 - 02:34 AM

^ i wouldn't go THAT far, plenty of people already KNEW this, it's just the extreme media love for leBron lately was making it seem as if no one still thought that anymore.

i personally was getting a lot of heat from haters.. so its nice to shut them up now :)
Posted Image

#11 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted May 31, 2009 - 02:41 AM

^ they should GTFO of L.A.

#12 GCMD

GCMD

All-Star

• 6,749 posts

Posted May 31, 2009 - 02:42 AM

Kobe's the best, not because he won and LBJ didn't. He's simply the most fundamentally sound player in basketball with the most desire to be the greatest. He is a rare combination of fundamentals, basketball IQ, talent AND passion/desire.

No matter how much they hype LBJ up, he won't ever surpass Kobe. Kobe will always be better than LBJ (at their best). That is opinion of the majority of B-Ball heads, if you are a student of the game, not stats or athletic highlights.

There has never been a player as fundamentally sound (at the guard position) who was as talented on both ends of the floor and had the killer instinct that Kobe has. Jordan had the killer instinct and overwhelming athletic ability but he was never as fundamentally sound as Kobe.

Like it or not, Kobe is in his own class...never to expand...at least, not in this lifetime.

#13 LOdieschick07

LOdieschick07

Queen Laker Girl

• 4,102 posts

Posted May 31, 2009 - 02:44 AM

Kobe's the best, not because he won and LBJ didn't. He's simply the most fundamentally sound player in basketball with the most desire to be the greatest. He is a rare combination of fundamentals, basketball IQ, talent AND passion/desire.

No matter how much they hype LBJ up, he won't ever surpass Kobe. Kobe will always be better than LBJ (at their best). That is opinion of the majority of B-Ball heads, if you are a student of the game, not stats or athletic highlights.

There has never been a player as fundamentally sound (at the guard position) who was as talented on both ends of the floor and had the killer instinct that Kobe has. Jordan had the killer instinct and overwhelming athletic ability but he was never as fundamentally sound as Kobe.

Like it or not, Kobe is in his own class...never to expand...at least, not in this lifetime.

:bow: :bow: :bow:
Posted Image

#14 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted May 31, 2009 - 02:45 AM

Get ready to battle Heir and ab4sure in a good old fashioned debate, lol.

#15 GCMD

GCMD

All-Star

• 6,749 posts

Posted May 31, 2009 - 03:00 AM

Get ready to battle Heir and ab4sure in a good old fashioned debate, lol.

THey're too young for some of the games and references I'm going to make. Only people close to Kobe are Tim Duncan, Oscar Robertson, Wilt (of course), Kareem and (who can forget) Tierre Brown.

The last one was a joke, btw. :dance1:

Criteria are:

Basketball IQ
Natural physical gifts
Shooting
Handles
Passing
Killer Instinct
Post game
Shot variety
Footwork (Perimeter and post)

Kobe came into the league with almost all of those at a 7-8 out of 10. He worked extremely hard to become the essence of basketball completion since then.

Let them argue and battle...but just like the Highlander, there can be only one....and right now? He is Kobe Bean Bryant.

#16 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted May 31, 2009 - 03:05 AM

^ Your posts are nothing short of orgasmic.

You are a hero. :bow:

And you have ALWAYS added a little bit of laughter to my day. And they're orgmasmic cause they're true.

:vic2:

Edited by Chicano, May 31, 2009 - 03:12 AM.

#17 GCMD

GCMD

All-Star

• 6,749 posts

Posted May 31, 2009 - 03:10 AM

^ Your posts are nothing short of orgasmic.

You are a hero. :bow:

And you have ALWAYS added a little bit of laughter to my day. And they're orgmasmic cause they're true.

#18 Imadogg

Imadogg

Rookie

• 0 posts

Posted May 31, 2009 - 04:39 AM

Now you care about his opinion, when he says Kobe is the best? Either agree with dudes like him always, or never do. Stop thinking everyone is correct only when they agree with you. I watch NBAtv all the time and Eric Snow during LBJ highlights has always said this man is the best player in the league. But now he says Kobe and all of a sudden of course he knows best.

#19 hi_ma

hi_ma

Off The Bench

• PipPip
  • 2,625 posts

Posted May 31, 2009 - 08:45 AM

agreed which is why IMO he will cause nightmares for pietris. Kobe isnt going to let you stand in front of him (though Bron went off).
Kobe's official reign of terror is about to get its jump off on.

#20 Msz.Bryant

Msz.Bryant

KB24 baby.♥

• 2,294 posts
  • Name:Meena
  • Fan Since:2oo8
  • Fav. Laker:KB24

Posted May 31, 2009 - 09:47 AM

:worthy:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users