6/4 Orlando Magic vs. Los Angeles Lakers (Game 1)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
836 replies to this topic

#801 Makaveli

Makaveli

where will i go?

• 13,315 posts
  • Fan Since:'06
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe 'Bean' Bryant.

Posted June 04, 2009 - 09:02 PM

It was a 1 second difference homie. You drunk?

:lol:

#802 J A C K

J A C K

Rookie

• 121 posts

Posted June 04, 2009 - 09:05 PM

no super slow mo for espn brodcast? ghey

#803 MDI

MDI

Jesus Fan

• 35,948 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted June 04, 2009 - 09:11 PM

I didn't watch the second half, can anyone recap for me any highlights or exciting plays?

9u6kvo.png

Props to sidthekid871

#804 LA Forever

LA Forever

All-Star

• 6,790 posts

Posted June 04, 2009 - 09:13 PM

Dwight Howard said this about Kobe, "Pray that he DOESN'T miss." I think he meant to say "DOES"?

:lol:

#805 ILLWiLL20

ILLWiLL20

Chick and Stu

• 5,071 posts
  • Name:WILL.I.AM
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Mamba

Posted June 04, 2009 - 09:30 PM

MAMA THERE GOES THAT MAMBA!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#806 Pac

Pac

Sixth Man

• 3,301 posts
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Pau, and Ron

Posted June 04, 2009 - 09:37 PM

MAMA THERE GOES THAT MAMBA!

Posted Image

Great pic. :yes:

#807 timforthewin22

timforthewin22

Rookie

• 40 posts
  • Name:Timothy Bacay
  • Fan Since:1997

Posted June 04, 2009 - 09:39 PM

I'm SO proud of how we played tonight. Our offense was clickin', but more importantly our defense looked damn good. Bynum played with some passion tonight. He's the key. If only he could stay out of foul trouble...

Bynum needs to stop going for steals (reaching in in the post) and just do his to contest shots. We need him out on the flooooor.

#808 Jazzygirl205

Jazzygirl205

Rookie

• 72 posts
  • Fan Since:When Kobe joined the Lakers, lookingat old Lakers vids
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Kobe, Kareem

Posted June 04, 2009 - 09:47 PM

I'm estatic about the win as well. But this is only one game as Kobe said, game 2 is a whole nother game and they have to stay focused if they want to beat this team. Don't expect Orlando to shoot like they did today they're gonna come out on their game and Dwight is gonna have more field goals.
PLEASE FOLLOW THE SIG RULE. 460X140 IS THE MAX SIZE. THANKS.

#809 Pac

Pac

Sixth Man

• 3,301 posts
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Pau, and Ron

Posted June 04, 2009 - 09:54 PM

I'm estatic about the win as well. But this is only one game as Kobe said, game 2 is a whole nother game and they have to stay focused if they want to beat this team. Don't expect Orlando to shoot like they did today they're gonna come out on their game and Dwight is gonna have more field goals.

So true.

#810 Guest_Nissan_*

Guest_Nissan_*

Posted June 05, 2009 - 12:39 AM

i'm sorry, who's the team that is playing for the 1st time in the finals?

Why are you always complaining and being negative even when the Lakers play well?

We already know you give up so easy... you gave up on the Lakers in the 2nd round. I still remember what you said about the Lakers a few weeks ago.

Pau played well tonight. He did a good job on Howard, when Bynum was on the bench.

#811 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,136 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted June 05, 2009 - 07:31 AM

This was one of the best defensive efforts I've seen us play with in quite some time. IF we can play like this for four games (preferably four straight games) then Orlando doesn't have a chance.

I was even surprised by Luke's solid play last night. Bynum looked good before getting into foul trouble too.

I liked that Phil didn't double team Dwight too often but whenever he did, the Magic got a few good looks but they missed. Even though we played very well, there's still room for improvement and that begins with locking up the three point shooters.

All in all...good win.

Pau Gasol is GONE

#812 LamizzleisdaShizzle

LamizzleisdaShizzle

Rookie

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Fan Since:Never
  • Fav. Laker:Worthy

Posted June 05, 2009 - 07:34 AM

Posted ImagePosted Image
Orlando Magic @ Los Angeles Lakers
Thursday, June 6th
Time: 6:00PM
Live: ABC HD

I am definetely not a Laker fan, and I hate to say it, but Kobe looks like an f'ing retard showing his bottom teeth like he's a bear in the woods about to eat someone. He needs to realize that little kids watch TV and see him act like a moron. Whether I like him or not, he has to set a better example. For christs sake, hes a b-baller, not a doctor and shouldnt take it that seriously. Settle down beavis.

#813 MDI

MDI

Jesus Fan

• 35,948 posts

Posted June 05, 2009 - 07:38 AM

I am definetely not a Laker fan, and I hate to say it, but Kobe looks like an f'ing retard showing his bottom teeth like he's a bear in the woods about to eat someone. He needs to realize that little kids watch TV and see him act like a moron. Whether I like him or not, he has to set a better example. For christs sake, hes a b-baller, not a doctor and shouldnt take it that seriously. Settle down beavis.

its called an assassin's look.

when you're winning or when you're hitting the game winner, you've earned the right to make as many monkey faces as you'd like.

9u6kvo.png

Props to sidthekid871

#814 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,136 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted June 05, 2009 - 07:39 AM

get the [expletive] outta here hater

Pau Gasol is GONE

#815 LamizzleisdaShizzle

LamizzleisdaShizzle

Rookie

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted June 05, 2009 - 07:49 AM

its called an assassin's look.

when you're winning or when you're hitting the game winner, you've earned the right to make as many monkey faces as you'd like.

An assassin's look? Are you familiar with what an assassin's face looks like? I'm guessing no because your'e still alive and have never seen an assassins face!

#816 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,423 posts

Posted June 05, 2009 - 08:00 AM

An assassin's look? Are you familiar with what an assassin's face looks like? I'm guessing no because your'e still alive and have never seen an assassins face!

Oh but there are movies with assassins in it. Let me recommend you some:

The Kill Bill series.
Hitman
Collateral
The Bourne Identity/Supremacy/Ultimatum
Desperado
Road to Perdition

Hope you enjoy those movies. Your welcome!!!

#817 lyk13

lyk13

BACK 2 BACK NBA CHAMPIONS

• 4,722 posts
  • Fan Since:1999 (But reminiscent all the way back till 1960s, even 1948)
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant & Wilt Chamberlain

Posted June 05, 2009 - 08:00 AM

So we probably shouldn't look at our kids when we are brushing our teeth ehz? Or we shouldn't smile and show our teeth?

Even if you are not a laker fan, appreciate the greatest player to play the game, at least now in the league.

Ppl that do not appreciate Kobe's skills are just pure haters that shouldn't even play the game of basketball.

#818 runoneuno

runoneuno

Rookie

• 786 posts
  • Fan Since:1980
  • Fav. Laker:Andrew Bynum

Posted June 05, 2009 - 08:07 AM

You created an account just to say that?

While it took you all 3 minutes to register for an account, Kobe was busy droppin goods on the Magic and not givin' 2 [expletive]s about you so honestly, who's the real moron here?

#819 LamizzleisdaShizzle

LamizzleisdaShizzle

Rookie

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted June 05, 2009 - 08:09 AM

So we probably shouldn't look at our kids when we are brushing our teeth ehz? Or we shouldn't smile and show our teeth?

Even if you are not a laker fan, appreciate the greatest player to play the game, at least now in the league.

Ppl that do not appreciate Kobe's skills are just pure haters that shouldn't even play the game of basketball.

Ooh thanks, I'll definetely see them. Because after all people really die in movies right? I'll be sure to pay close attention to the kill scenes, and zoom in on their teethy faces like the following:

http://msn.foxsports...Playoff-Central

#820 runoneuno

runoneuno

Rookie

• 786 posts
  • Fan Since:1980
  • Fav. Laker:Andrew Bynum

Posted June 05, 2009 - 08:09 AM

Oh but there are movies with assassins in it. Let me recommend you some:

The Kill Bill series.
Hitman
Collateral
The Bourne Identity/Supremacy/Ultimatum
Desperado
Road to Perdition

Hope you enjoy those movies. Your welcome!!!

haha!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users