• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 MDI

MDI

Jesus Fan

• 35,947 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted May 30, 2009 - 07:36 PM

He has said before a no.of times that it makes him extremely uncomfortable watching his brother coach or following his teams' games. How do you think he'll feel doing commentary on their Finals games :lol:

9u6kvo.png

Props to sidthekid871

#2 elpermic

elpermic

Rookie

• 1,021 posts
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:worthy, kobe, magic

Posted May 30, 2009 - 07:38 PM

JVG wants SVG to lose in the Finals.. I mean, I know it's his brother, but SVG-1 rings, JVG-ZERO

I'd plow Vanessa Bryant.

#3 pointguard11

pointguard11

Starter

• 4,949 posts

Posted May 30, 2009 - 07:40 PM

That would be hard to do.
"The way Steve is as a teammate, the way he sets the tone, the way the team kind of takes on his persona. As a coach, that's the best thing in the world. It's easy to coach. He's taking care of the chemistry. You just coach."

Mike D'Antoni

#4 lyk13

lyk13

BACK 2 BACK NBA CHAMPIONS

• 4,722 posts
  • Fan Since:1999 (But reminiscent all the way back till 1960s, even 1948)
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant & Wilt Chamberlain

Posted May 30, 2009 - 07:46 PM

He may just put up a personal mike on SVG and trash talk during commentating. :lol:

#5 Kenrae

Kenrae

Metal Mutant

• 954 posts

Posted May 30, 2009 - 11:22 PM

His brother is a far better coach than him.
Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent

#6 GEMROC

GEMROC

Independent Queen working for her throne.

• 3,791 posts
  • Name:Cheryle

Posted May 31, 2009 - 12:46 AM

He has said before a no.of times that it makes him extremely uncomfortable watching his brother coach or following his teams' games. How do you think he'll feel doing commentary on their Finals games :lol:

Haha, extremely uncomfortable. Daaang :lol:

SAN DIEGO STATE AZTECS, boyeee.

Lakers branded | I love life and all its uncertainties. <3 | *TWEET ME:@CheryleLapitan

#7 Azazello

Azazello

Sixth Man

• 3,444 posts

Posted May 31, 2009 - 04:06 AM

Personally, I'm hoping JVG directs a few cuss words towards Kobe and the refs. This will allow Mike Breen to press the red ABC button under the table, which will eject JVG's seat into the air. While this is happening, Dick Bavetta will call a technical foul on Dwight Howard, and while the entire crowd is distracted (and JVG still in the air) Stern will then have a secret sniper take out JVG for bashing the refs throughout the playoffs. This will ensure that nobody ever makes any negative comments about officiating anymore, and Stern will finally get his revenge on JVG for implying the league is rigged back when JVG was the coach of the Rockets. The NBA: Where don't :censored: with David Stern happens.

#8 Imadogg

Imadogg

Rookie

• 0 posts

Posted May 31, 2009 - 04:36 AM

Personally, I'm hoping JVG directs a few cuss words towards Kobe and the refs. This will allow Mike Breen to press the red ABC button under the table, which will eject JVG's seat into the air. While this is happening, Dick Bavetta will call a technical foul on Dwight Howard, and while the entire crowd is distracted (and JVG still in the air) Stern will then have a secret sniper take out JVG for bashing the refs throughout the playoffs. This will ensure that nobody ever makes any negative comments about officiating anymore, and Stern will finally get his revenge on JVG for implying the league is rigged back when JVG was the coach of the Rockets. The NBA: Where don't :censored: with David Stern happens.

This is one imaginative mutha[expletive]a

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users