Photo

Was Game 6 one of Kobe's Greatest Performances EVER?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 ab4sure

ab4sure

All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,422 posts

Posted May 30, 2009 - 02:44 PM

Yes he was doubled sometimes last year in the finals but Posey and other celtics did a decent job on him. The real problem is LO was never a threat out there and his man would totally sag off LO. It seemed like the lane was constantly blocked.
[color="#DDA0DD"]•"Good teams become great ones when the members trust each other enough to surrender the Me for the We."

•"The ideal way to win a championship is step by step."

PHIL JACKSON
[/color][color="#DDA0DD"][/color]

#22 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted May 31, 2009 - 01:07 AM

against boston last season when people doubled sometimes tripled kobe he passed it out and the guys did nothing with it

a year later he passes it out and they create for themselves and eachother

lets hope it continues

Great post, right on the money. Sadly, not a lot of people realize this. Too many idiots out there, but good to know that YOU get it.

#23 LOdieschick07

LOdieschick07

Queen Laker Girl

• 4,102 posts
  • Fan Since:1991
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant/Lamar Odom

Posted May 31, 2009 - 02:31 AM

this man is just.. WOW. there are no words to describe how effin AMAZING he is. my goodness.

as for game 6.. i REALLY think it was Luke's best game.. well.. at least for the past couple of years.. i duno the stats.. but from what i saw he REALLY stepped it up.
Posted Image

#24 GCMD

GCMD

All-Star

• 6,781 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted May 31, 2009 - 02:49 AM

Not the best game. He's had a whole SERIES when he's played games like this (against SAS in 2001). In terms of stats, they were impressive but not extraordinary, considering Kobe's entire body of work.

Was it one of the best performances by Kobe in which the entire team got off? Yes. He plays like this for 4 more games and the Lakers will parade in front of Staples again in June.

#25 Imadogg

Imadogg

Rookie

• 0 posts

Posted May 31, 2009 - 05:02 AM

Great post, right on the money. Sadly, not a lot of people realize this. Too many idiots out there, but good to know that YOU get it.

Our whole team sucked, including Kobe. Sadly, not all of us see that, and are more of Kobe fans than Lakers fans. If we can say Kobe's teammates didn't come through (which is "hating" on the Lakers team), we can admit when Kobe doesn't play well. He really did shoot a horrible percentage in the series. Nasty.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users