Photo

George Karl Won't Change The Way Denver Plays

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 LALakersFan4Life

LALakersFan4Life

16 Time NBA Champions Los Angeles Lakers!

• 10,732 posts
  • Fan Since:1989
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Kobe and Ron Artest

Posted May 29, 2009 - 02:12 PM

Posted Image

Nuggets coach George Karl says that he won't change the way his club plays even though they are facing elimination in Game 6.

"No, I mean there's a different way of handling emotional, passionate, intense players," Karl said, according to the Associated Press. "We have some guys who are emotional. Maybe a little too emotional. But for me, I'm not going to tell them to stop that because I think that stops them from becoming a competitor.

"Right now, we're competing on the best stage on a pretty good level. I think the Lakers know we're there."

Denver has been whistled for 11 technical fouls in the Western Conference Finals against Los Angeles, but Karl said on Thursday that he wouldn't blame the officials for their 3-2 series deficit.

"We're hoping and we believe that the officiating won't be a problem," Karl added. "When you're getting hit in the back of the head, knocked on your (backside), you're human beings; you react to people of authority. The referees are the ones that have the authority and control the game the way they want to control it."

http://sports.yahoo....S...p&type=lgns

Edited by LALakersFan4Life, May 29, 2009 - 02:13 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users