• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

#61 KGB

KGB

To be the greatest

• 202 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant, Magic Johnson

Posted August 02, 2008 - 12:31 AM

This guy is just not fit to wear an NBA ring. It's injustice that he is. Too bad that team has a really good defense.

#62 alcstarheel

alcstarheel

Rookie

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Bean

Posted August 02, 2008 - 09:18 AM

This is ridiculous. He completely contradicts himself by saying he doesn't cross the line of conceited, but says right before that Kobe isn't the best player and that he is. I never had a problem with pierce (didn't like his game too much) but this was completely out of line. Imagine if Kobe would have said this. They'd be having a field day in the press.
OTR Admin

ALCS GFX

For every shot you see me take, there's a thousand you don't see. - KB24

#63 lakers24

lakers24

Rookie

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted August 02, 2008 - 11:00 AM

paul pierce is definitely having an ego attack now...hes never been even considered the best player in the nba...its lebron/kobe for years...

#64 L.A.K.E.R

L.A.K.E.R

Gomu Gomu

• 14,810 posts
  • Name:Shamim
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted August 02, 2008 - 12:00 PM

Pierce is letting all the success get to his head. Dude needs to chill before he says something out of line like "I'm the best of all time" or something...

I liked Pierce as a player before the Finals, but after the gimpy leg act and gaining a huge ego, he's quickly fallen off my list. I can't wait till the Lakers play the Celtics again...

#65 Icker

Icker

Hall Of Fame

• 8,968 posts

Posted August 02, 2008 - 05:16 PM

this iz why we should sign mike tyson this foo would knockout peirce goofy smirk off his face and he wont get any where near him

#66 lyk13

lyk13

BACK 2 BACK NBA CHAMPIONS

• 4,722 posts
  • Fan Since:1999 (But reminiscent all the way back till 1960s, even 1948)
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant & Wilt Chamberlain

Posted August 02, 2008 - 10:03 PM

this iz why we should sign mike tyson this foo would knockout peirce goofy smirk off his face and he wont get any where near him

Can I try Charles Barkley instead? Least he can play bball...:rock:

Edited by lyk13, August 02, 2008 - 10:04 PM.

#67 clarisseypoo

clarisseypoo

<3

• 1,876 posts
  • Fan Since:`91

Posted August 02, 2008 - 10:22 PM

Wow, I hate the guy even more. His ego is just too much. Jeez, at least Kobe's humble about it.

#68 lyk13

lyk13

• 4,722 posts

Posted August 02, 2008 - 10:25 PM

Wow, I hate the guy even more. His ego is just too much. Jeez, at least Kobe's humble about it.

Not just kobe anyway, which nba player ever in the history of NBA self-proclaimed that?

Boston is gonna get their arses wacked next season, for the ESPY and this....LA is so gonna hate them.

#69 clarisseypoo

clarisseypoo

<3

• 1,876 posts
  • Fan Since:`91

Posted August 02, 2008 - 10:31 PM

I know. Kobe & the Lakers are gonna make him regret saying that next season.

#70 OxfDaniel

OxfDaniel

Rookie

• 38 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Horace Grant

Posted August 02, 2008 - 10:32 PM

I think PP is ready for Broadway.

What an actor. :rock: :nervous: :P
I need to finish my summer homework. DAMMMMMNNNN

#71 Icker

Icker

Hall Of Fame

• 8,968 posts

Posted August 02, 2008 - 11:09 PM

Not just kobe anyway, which nba player ever in the history of NBA self-proclaimed that?

Boston is gonna get their arses wacked next season, for the ESPY and this....LA is so gonna hate them.

How the hell did they make out of La without getting shot at, [expletive] wasnt paul throwing up gang signs isnt that excuse enough, to beat his cokee [expletive],m smoking to much tumblewed :nervous:

#72 Guest_Nissan_*

Guest_Nissan_*

Posted August 02, 2008 - 11:15 PM

PP needs to [expletive] because he's not even a top 10 player. :nervous:

#73 lyk13

lyk13

• 4,722 posts

Posted August 03, 2008 - 01:20 AM

How the hell did they make out of La without getting shot at, [expletive] wasnt paul throwing up gang signs isnt that excuse enough, to beat his cokee [expletive],m smoking to much tumblewed :)

Gotta ask you guys at California, I can't do [expletive] from Singapore...:lol:

#74 ogarte24

ogarte24

Rookie

• 113 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted August 03, 2008 - 01:57 AM

This news actually broke through a couple of days ago. Yet I couldn't just help scoff at this notion.

Really, you're way ahead of Kobe? Mind you LeBron.

Paul, to be honest with you, I truly appreciate the fact that you have won for yourself the Finals MVP ensuing the victory over Kobe and the Lakers in the NBA Finals. But boy, that's so damn conceited.

The truly great and best ones do not affirm that "best player" status remark by themselves, the experts and observers around the sporting world do it for them.

Jordan never said he's the greatest to ever play the game, someone else cemented that claim for him and did all the talking about it. Not him all by himself. The only thing Mike did was play.

Much respect to the Celtics and their three all-stars, come on Paul! Get real!

Even with Kwame Brown standing as the center for his team and a roster composed of a mediocre, yet-to-be-developed supporting cast, Kobe managed to help lead his team to a playoff berth, on a competitive and nononsense Western Conference no less --- something you and your fellow all-stars on the Celtics could not.

Two words for you: SHUT UP. :) :clap: :rock:

#75 ogarte24

ogarte24

Rookie

• 113 posts

Posted August 03, 2008 - 02:00 AM

This news actually broke through a couple of days ago. Yet I couldn't just help scoff at this notion.

Really, you're way ahead of Kobe? Mind you LeBron.

Paul, to be honest with you, I truly appreciate the fact that you have won for yourself the Finals MVP ensuing the victory over Kobe and the Lakers in the NBA Finals. But boy, that's so damn conceited.

The truly great and best ones do not affirm that "best player" status remark by themselves, the experts and observers around the sporting world do it for them.

Jordan never said he's the greatest to ever play the game, someone else cemented that claim for him and did all the talking about it. Not him all by himself. The only thing Mike did was play.

Much respect to the Celtics and their three all-stars, come on Paul! Get real!

Even with Kwame Brown standing as the center for his team and a roster com

#76 lyk13

lyk13

• 4,722 posts

Posted August 03, 2008 - 02:56 AM

LOL gg ogarte with that double posts but we can see how it turned out....

Nontheless, the best way to counter this nonsensical [expletive] is to remain silent and laugh it off....I mean, that's what Kobe will do...or even any other NBA player will do...

Wait, then why am I posting this.....:)

#77 Cookie

Cookie

"C" is NOT for Cookie!!

• 6,278 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted August 03, 2008 - 07:11 AM

I hate how cocky he is... He thinks he is the best in the world because he got MVP of the finals. He has three fellow superstars and the refs on his side.. who does he think he is?

Posted Image

#78 lyk13

lyk13

• 4,722 posts

Posted August 03, 2008 - 08:14 AM

I hate how cocky he is... He thinks he is the best in the world because he got MVP of the finals. He has three fellow superstars and the refs on his side.. who does he think he is?

Finals MVP is just like a stepping stone of the Championship trophy....doesn't mean anything...:) Unless Finals MVP goes to Kobe and then PeePee can hoist the championship trophy. Then again, Kobe wun say such [expletive] either way.

#79 ogarte24

ogarte24

Rookie

• 113 posts

Posted August 04, 2008 - 12:17 AM

It's obvious Paul has got the swagger, and for that swagger to be ripped off him, he and his team must be stripped off of their invincibility.

He better back his words with yet another title or people would look to him as one of those cockiest, self-proclaimed nonsense the basketball world has ever seen.

It's a great thing our man KB24 remains humble regarding this matter of being the best.

This discrediting remark and absurd proclamation by Pierce together with Shaq's ire-popping rap caught on an amateur video on a New York night club following the heart-wrenching loss to Boston in the NBA Finals should inspire Kobe more than anything else to come back strong with a firm resolve and steer his critics to silence.

Bryant must put away any remaining doubts about his credibility as a renowned basketball player.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=KiyKaUfZVac

http://sports.yahoo....e...n&type=lgns

WIN OR LOSE, I BLEED PURPLE AND GOLD!!!!

Edited by ogarte24, August 04, 2008 - 12:20 AM.

#80 lyk13

lyk13

• 4,722 posts

Posted August 04, 2008 - 03:56 AM

Seriously, Kobe is as firm as ever regardless of anything. In fact, the way our team was being put together last season and what we went through is heaps and loads over Boston by a far greater distance....just because of an NBA Championship, ppl steer their way...what the hell..:D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users