We just need to accept some things...

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#61 Nirvana

Nirvana

Come as you are

• 5,534 posts

Posted May 27, 2009 - 03:30 AM

Well, I will get flamed but It hurts me to say that I don't see us winning the ring anymore, It's just not possible the way we are playing, I beleived we could change but It's not happening, maybe for 1 game or 2. I hope I'm wrong, but I'm starting to lower my expectations.

At the moment, we will lose to the Cavs in 6 (if we make it that far).

What this team is capable of is beating the Cavs in 6, but that isn't likely at the moment.
Kurt Cobain - "Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are."

#62 Nak

Nak

2014 When wishes come true

• 3,737 posts
  • Name:Ignacio
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted May 27, 2009 - 04:11 AM

Pau needs Bynum playing well, and the team needs Odom playing well. If only Kobe, Pau and Ariza play well we aren't going anywhere.

The thing is we need Pau to be our first option on every single play. He is absolutely right when he said we are not taking advantage of our frontcourt superiority. If we play the same way they (Denver) are playing, we will not win. We should slow down our tempo, I´d love to see the Lakers play a slow-paced game like the Spurs, playing with our bigs every time. They can´t stop Gasol neither Bynum, but we need them both involved from the tip-off.

Arguably the greatest franchise ever

#63 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,176 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted May 27, 2009 - 07:13 AM

I agree with the first one but I have to disagree with the second one. The best team in the league = NBA Championship. Regular season titles means NOTHING.

That doesn't apply because the champs for last season are out and the champs for this year is TBD.

Pau Gasol is GONE

#64 Nirvana

Nirvana

Come as you are

• 5,534 posts

Posted May 31, 2009 - 06:40 PM

Thought I'd bring this thread back.

Lets just try and take it a game at a time, and just scrape through games instead of tyring to sweep the Magic. I also hope I don't see our fans crying if we lose a game and blame the refs. If the league was going to fix it, they'd fix it so LeBron could win.

Edited by Darth Bynumite, May 31, 2009 - 06:40 PM.

Kurt Cobain - "Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are."

#65 hi_ma

hi_ma

Off The Bench

• PipPip
  • 2,625 posts

Posted May 31, 2009 - 07:00 PM

Thought I'd bring this thread back.

Lets just try and take it a game at a time, and just scrape through games instead of tyring to sweep the Magic. I also hope I don't see our fans crying if we lose a game and blame the refs. If the league was going to fix it, they'd fix it so LeBron could win.

its not about getting teams etc in (though it could be argued the refs tried to hand gm3 to bron). Its about lengthening series. thats where the money is especially with lakers involved
Kobe's official reign of terror is about to get its jump off on.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users