Photo

LeBron: That Was 'Biggest Shot' Of My Career

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 LALakersFan4Life

LALakersFan4Life

16 Time NBA Champions Los Angeles Lakers!

• 10,616 posts
  • Fan Since:1989
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Kobe and Ron Artest

Posted May 23, 2009 - 11:37 AM

Posted Image

LeBron James rescued the Cavaliers on Friday night against the Magic, hitting a game-winning three-pointer as time expired.

With a loss, Cleveland would have fallen into an 0-2 hole against Orlando in the Eastern Conference Finals.

"I was going to come get the ball no matter what happened. I knocked down the shot. Biggest shot I've made in my career." James said. "A second is a long time for me, for other it is very short. As a kid you practice those moments."

LeBron added that Quicken Loans Arena was louder than he had ever heard it.

"Loudest it has ever been in this building is first time was the first year we made the playoffs," James said. "Tonight surpassed that by 10 times. It was unbelievable. You couldn't hear anything but the roar. They deserve it."

http://www.cleveland..._james_inc.html

#2 Air Apparent

Air Apparent

"Never underestimate the heart of a CHAMPION!"

• 8,559 posts

Posted May 23, 2009 - 11:43 AM

I'm not gonna lie..for once..his jumper looked nice lol..he just got so much elevation

Edited by Clutch, May 23, 2009 - 11:44 AM.

bw1wOGf.png

#3 L.A.K.E.R

L.A.K.E.R

Gomu Gomu

• 14,812 posts
  • Name:Shamim
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted May 23, 2009 - 11:46 AM

Can't disagree with that statement, was definitely his defining moment in his career thus far. But, we'll see if it makes any difference come the end of Game 4 in Orlando. That'll show us if his shot really gave his team any momentum or if it was just a bailout.

#4 pointguard11

pointguard11

Starter

• 4,949 posts

Posted May 23, 2009 - 01:09 PM

You can tell he has worked on his jump shot.
"The way Steve is as a teammate, the way he sets the tone, the way the team kind of takes on his persona. As a coach, that's the best thing in the world. It's easy to coach. He's taking care of the chemistry. You just coach."

Mike D'Antoni

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users