Photo

Agent: Stephen Curry's Friendship With LeBron Is Genuine

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 LALakersFan4Life

LALakersFan4Life

16 Time NBA Champions Los Angeles Lakers!

• 10,616 posts
  • Fan Since:1989
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Kobe and Ron Artest

Posted May 21, 2009 - 12:17 PM

Posted Image

Stephen Curry's new agent spoke to the Knicks on Wednesday as they attempted to arrange a workout in Westchester around June 5.

"He's going to be a really good pro," Mike D'Antoni told The Post. "But it's too early to gauge. There's four of them we've looked at [on film], and I'm sure that will expand. I didn't think it's disappointing. We didn't drop back. We could get a good player at 8. Sometimes you make mistakes at 3."

Last week, Curry hired agent Jeff Austin, who represented his father, Dell Curry. Austin had a strong conversation with Knicks team president Donnie Walsh last week about Curry.

"The Knicks have clearly shown interest," Austin said Wednesday. "And Stephen feels the same way. He has interest in them."

Austin said Curry's friendship with LeBron James, whom the Knicks dream of attracting in 2010, is genuine. Curry worked at James' basketball camp in Cleveland last summer.

"They've played against each other at the camp, scrimmaging," Austin said. "They definitely still talk."

http://www.nypost.co...urry_170266.htm

#2 Air Apparent

Air Apparent

"Never underestimate the heart of a CHAMPION!"

• 8,558 posts

Posted May 21, 2009 - 01:42 PM

wow..this article has convinced me that lebron is DEFINITELY goin to new york now

not

bw1wOGf.png

#3 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,149 posts

Posted May 21, 2009 - 01:43 PM

like lebron needs more shooters

let kobe have one please

but kobe will not give you any post players so you'll have to deal with it
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic