Smiles?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

The Don, Cappo & Consigliere'

• 11,435 posts
  • Name:LT
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.
  • Fav. Laker:KB

Posted May 20, 2009 - 09:56 AM

I wish I had screen shots. It just happens on TV when you watch the game.
In each playoff round when the Lakers are losing a game theres always a player laughing at the Lakers performance as they jog back on defense. Not a regular laugh but the arrogant kind to suggest that theres no contest here because they have some confidence and are playing well.

First it was Boozer in game 3. Clowing the Lakers D because the Jazz were having their way with little resistance.

Then Yao cracked a "they cant stop us" laugh in game 1 follwed by Artests insulting giggles in game 4.

Yesterday it was Melo. The Nuggies were riding high and playing well in the 1st qt. Every shot was dropping.
Melo jammed and then as he faded back to play D I saw him flash the overconfident smile and laugh at the Lakers efforts.

But then LA comes back wins a game or the series and then they aint smiling no more....whats up Meloman? How come he wasnt laughing in the 4th?

KBdive_zpsa0338da3.jpg

#2 MAMBA24ILL

MAMBA24ILL

Pray for the bear.

• 9,450 posts
  • Fan Since:80's
  • Fav. Laker:MAMBA, MAGIC, NICK VAN EXEL

Posted May 20, 2009 - 12:03 PM

Remember seeing Billups smile after making a 3 and thinking i'd never put my hand anywhere near his mouth and them chompers. Saw Melo minus the smile after the game heading to the locker room.

veqdeg.jpg

#3 Air Apparent

Air Apparent

"Never underestimate the heart of a CHAMPION!"

• 8,537 posts

Posted May 20, 2009 - 12:05 PM

melo always laughs/smiles sticks his tongue out like that when he is on fire..i think ur lookin too much into it

bw1wOGf.png

#4 daco_inc

daco_inc

Starter

• 4,431 posts
  • Fan Since:birth
  • Fav. Laker:growing up: magic, now: kobe

Posted May 20, 2009 - 12:13 PM

Ehh you're making a big deal out of nothing.

#5 Gabis

Gabis

Colossal Douche

• 285 posts
  • Fan Since:The point of conception.
  • Fav. Laker:All Time Mr.Logo, Current KB24

Posted May 20, 2009 - 01:20 PM

If you were hitting practically every shot you threw up(70% in a playoff game is unreal) you would have a big [expletive]-eating grin on your face as well.

What is he supposed to do, frown? "Damn, I wish I hadn't just nailed that three from 4ft behind the line with Kobe all up in my grill."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users