• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,129 posts

Posted May 20, 2009 - 01:45 PM

we should change this to

kobe, fisher, and ariza show championship poise because everyone else looked like guppies out there
Posted Image

#42 Scott P

Scott P

Rookie

• 811 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:Sedalle Threatt

Posted May 20, 2009 - 02:50 PM

They are probably blaming the refs as most would be here if we had lost. I don't blame them. Terrible calls down the stretch in Lakers favor.

Name one.

#43 hi_ma

hi_ma

Off The Bench

• PipPip
  • 2,625 posts

Posted May 20, 2009 - 03:01 PM

Name one.

name one. OK, the missed out of bounds play by Billups. Oh, my bad. I still cant get over how at that area of the court the only thing the refs look at 99.9% of the time is where the guys feet are and he missed that.
Kobe's official reign of terror is about to get its jump off on.

#44 daco_inc

daco_inc

Starter

• 4,431 posts
  • Fan Since:birth
  • Fav. Laker:growing up: magic, now: kobe

Posted May 20, 2009 - 03:05 PM

^That was in the Nuggets favor. That's the completely opposite of what scott was asking for.

#45 hi_ma

hi_ma

Off The Bench

• PipPip
  • 2,625 posts

Posted May 20, 2009 - 03:07 PM

^That was in the Nuggets favor. That's the completely opposite of what scott was asking for.

I know. hence the "my bad"
Kobe's official reign of terror is about to get its jump off on.

#46 Azazello

Azazello

Sixth Man

• 3,444 posts

Posted May 21, 2009 - 01:44 AM

He still made stupid mistakes though, but he hit some big shots for us.

Making those shots are going to keep him on the court. Kobe isolates, gets doubled, and kicks it to Fish for a three in the corner. Happened in the first half, and it happened near the end of the game. Kobe will create shots for Derek, and Derek just needs to find the spots. I have problems with Fisher holding the ball for eight seconds in the shot clock, and forcing a contested shot. But what can you do? He's 34, and bad habits are hard to break. I'm also fine with Derek taking a mid range jumper in transition, because those are his shots.

But you're correct. Those shots were great to see go in, and I'm relieved he was able to come through. Fisher doesn't have to force it. Kobe will find him and he can knock down the open 3's.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users