Four:

Five:

Six:

Seven:

Eight:

Nine:

Posted Image
@MooMeezy | Tumblr
“i have more respect for a man that lets me know where he stands, even if he’s wrong.
than one who comes up like an angel but is nothing but a devil.”

#2 Makaveli

Makaveli

where will i go?

• 13,312 posts
  • Fan Since:'06
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe 'Bean' Bryant.

Posted May 12, 2009 - 04:31 PM

watch it, people. Explains really well how NBA is rigged.

#3 SaintNicholasVanExel

SaintNicholasVanExel

"Dont put that kind of pressure on him."

• 3,271 posts
  • Name:Tim
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Terry Teagle

Posted May 12, 2009 - 04:58 PM

ARCO Arena I was not a warehouse. It was purpose-built as a temporary home for the Kings.
creditability lost.

#4 Air Apparent

Air Apparent

"Never underestimate the heart of a CHAMPION!"

• 8,512 posts

Posted May 12, 2009 - 05:03 PM

ye i saw this, its pretty good

bw1wOGf.png

#5 Junayd

Junayd

Based Prophet

• 10,890 posts
  • Fan Since:'97-'98
  • Fav. Laker:Sedale Threatt

Posted May 12, 2009 - 05:06 PM

ARCO Arena I was not a warehouse. It was purpose-built as a temporary home for the Kings.
creditability lost.

I got to admit, the guy that made this can't edit for [expletive], but tiny details shouldn't destroy the credibility..just give it a shot, mna.

Posted Image
@MooMeezy | Tumblr
“i have more respect for a man that lets me know where he stands, even if he’s wrong.
than one who comes up like an angel but is nothing but a devil.”

#6 SaintNicholasVanExel

SaintNicholasVanExel

"Dont put that kind of pressure on him."

• 3,271 posts
  • Name:Tim
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Terry Teagle

Posted May 12, 2009 - 05:16 PM

I got to admit, the guy that made this can't edit for [expletive], but tiny details shouldn't destroy the credibility..just give it a shot, mna.

i'm through part 5. gotta go to work.
he's got some points, but you have to account for the blatant Sacramento homerism.

#7 K0be10-11

K0be10-11

Starter

• 4,494 posts
  • Name:Don't Worry About It
  • Fan Since:Since 2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted May 12, 2009 - 05:50 PM

Wow After Watching all this, i feel sorry for the Kings, They Beat us that year (We got Lucky-Thx Stern) but i think Kings deserved the Championship that year.
Posted Image

#8 UKUGA

UKUGA

All-Star

• 5,924 posts
  • Name:UKUGA
  • Fan Since:1981
  • Fav. Laker:Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

Posted May 12, 2009 - 06:02 PM

Wow After Watching all this, i feel sorry for the Kings, They Beat us that year (We got Lucky-Thx Stern) but i think Kings deserved the Championship that year.

Did you watch Games 2 & 5 of that series, or just Game 6?

www.twitter.com/ukuga

#9 fido

fido

Analyst, Moderator, Insomniac

• 10,848 posts
  • Name:Andy
  • Fan Since:1982
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted May 13, 2009 - 09:45 AM

Sad when people can't focus on the now and insist on making up stories, rumors and innuendo to substantiate the failures of their past.

That was just pitiful.

All conjecture with no evidence to back anything up. The "bent corner' envelope thing is hilarious. The side of the plastic ball will bend the corner of paper when it rests against it like that.

The world would be a better place if people took responsibility for their shortcomings and did something to improve their position through motivation, hard work, passion and dedication, rather than trying to come up with excuses for their outright face plants in life.

#10 fido

fido

Analyst, Moderator, Insomniac

• 10,848 posts
  • Name:Andy
  • Fan Since:1982
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted May 13, 2009 - 10:04 AM

Also, making the Kings out as some virtuous organization that never did or does anything wrong is also simply against the facts.

The effigy funerals, jersey burnings, poisonings, scarred Shaq 10,000 rebound ball, etc., the Kings have done their fair share of absolute low life garbage as well.

Hard to feel sorry for a team that drafts Joe Kleine, Pervis Ellsion and the likes, then complains that their fortune just isn't what they thought it should've been.

The Greatest Tragedy In Sports =
There's a team in Sacramento. A city that claims to have the best fans in the world, yet they dio nothing but cry when things don't go their way, run out on their team when they're terrible and flap their jaws / waste their energy over conspiracy theories, rather than look at the young team they had that choked away a series they feel they should have won.

On 3-pointer by Samaki Walker doesn't force a team to completely collapse in a half. If your ego and fortitude is that fragile, no 7 years later crybaby / poorly made video is going to fix it.

Sacramento will be singing a different tune as soon as the Maloofs yank that team out form under a public that won't support the team any more.

And when the NBA is gone from Suckramento, the basketball world will be a better place.

#11 Guest_Jinseed_*

Guest_Jinseed_*

Posted May 13, 2009 - 10:41 AM

(Nice try, but soliciting / spamming won't fly in here)

#12 Gabis

Gabis

Colossal Douche

• 285 posts
  • Fan Since:The point of conception.
  • Fav. Laker:All Time Mr.Logo, Current KB24

Posted May 13, 2009 - 12:38 PM

I'm at part 5, and so far this has been a complete [expletive]ing waste of my time. The incredibly miniscule amounts of information so far could easily have been made into ONE 3-4 minute video... 20+ minutes to insinuate a bunch of BS is ridiculous.

#13 UKUGA

UKUGA

All-Star

• 5,924 posts
  • Name:UKUGA
  • Fan Since:1981
  • Fav. Laker:Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

Posted May 13, 2009 - 12:53 PM

Hard to feel sorry for a team that drafts Joe Kleine, Pervis Ellsion and the likes, then complains that their fortune just isn't what they thought it should've been.

Please don't forget Bobby Hurley. :dance1:

www.twitter.com/ukuga

#14 GEMROC

GEMROC

Independent Queen working for her throne.

• 3,791 posts
  • Name:Cheryle

Posted May 13, 2009 - 02:12 PM

Sad when people can't focus on the now and insist on making up stories, rumors and innuendo to substantiate the failures of their past.

That was just pitiful.

All conjecture with no evidence to back anything up. The "bent corner' envelope thing is hilarious. The side of the plastic ball will bend the corner of paper when it rests against it like that.

The world would be a better place if people took responsibility for their shortcomings and did something to improve their position through motivation, hard work, passion and dedication, rather than trying to come up with excuses for their outright face plants in life.

I totally concur.

OT: Rick does sorta look like Adolf in a way though. Haha

Edited by GEMROCC, May 13, 2009 - 02:13 PM.

SAN DIEGO STATE AZTECS, boyeee.

Lakers branded | I love life and all its uncertainties. <3 | *TWEET ME:@CheryleLapitan

#15 lakerswiz

lakerswiz

Off The Bench

• 2,578 posts

Posted May 13, 2009 - 02:34 PM

title led me to believe this would be about len bias.

#16 Shooter871

Shooter871

Veteran

• 1,429 posts

Posted May 22, 2009 - 11:09 PM

This is plain stupid, Im sure if I had all the tapes I can go back and edit to make it look like the Lakers should of swept them everytime they played instead of just beating them. If the NBA wants the Lakers winning all the time why didnt they win or compete for that matter at all in the 90's then lose two Finals against the Pistons and Celtics?

Edited by Shooter871, May 22, 2009 - 11:11 PM.

:fisher: / :kobe: / :artest: / :pau: / :bynum:

#17 Makaveli

Makaveli

where will i go?

• 13,312 posts
  • Fan Since:'06
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe 'Bean' Bryant.

Posted May 23, 2009 - 04:34 AM

This is plain stupid, Im sure if I had all the tapes I can go back and edit to make it look like the Lakers should of swept them everytime they played instead of just beating them. If the NBA wants the Lakers winning all the time why didnt they win or compete for that matter at all in the 90's then lose two Finals against the Pistons and Celtics?

You didn't watch every part, right ? It's all marketing. 

#18 Shooter871

Shooter871

Veteran

• 1,429 posts

Posted May 23, 2009 - 08:56 AM

You didn't watch every part, right ? It's all marketing. 

I can understand Stern trying to make the league more money but his points of the Kings vs. the Lakers were just ridiculous. The only thing I can give him some credit for is possibly game 6 of the 2002 WCF's other than that he is just eating sour grapes. He complains about getting no calls then finds a problem with the Lakers complaining about no calls? The guy is simply a Kings homer, the Lakers deserved those three championships and he just needs to get over the short 5-7 years when the Kings actually were good but failed to go all the way.

If Stern really wanted to fix games to make more money then how do you explain the Spurs/Cavalier Finals? Or anytime letting the Spurs into the Finals at all. The Spurs dont get ratings but they seem to have kept getting to the Finals.

Edited by Shooter871, May 23, 2009 - 08:57 AM.

:fisher: / :kobe: / :artest: / :pau: / :bynum:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users