• Please log in to reply
147 replies to this topic

#141 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 20,829 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

Posted March 24, 2013 - 06:24 PM

He's old as [expletive]. I heard he was on set, but highly doubt he's a regular. <br /><br />Shawn and Eric were there too.

Buster_bcfa40_2218659_zpsbf0d8a7a.gif

• 39,017 posts

Posted August 10, 2013 - 11:36 PM

yo.

#143 RobBlake

RobBlake

Off The Bench

• 1,506 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, Fisher, Magic

Posted August 10, 2013 - 11:45 PM

love this show!

Honestly, this show wasn't appreciate when it was originally aired, *they kinda got lazy with the writing in the last season, i think they should've took a break and continue a season more maybe?* 

But with syndication... much like george lopez, it blew up.

I bought all the seasons and i will make my future child watch this show.. it has so many life lessons but it has such a balanced way in introducing them. There are dark plots sometimes, but not overly dark, there are cheesy parts but not overly cheesy either... one of the realest shows i watched growing up and still one of the realest shoes i've seen. It's just a great show to watch with any part of your family member and it be ok, no matter the age or episode, that's great to me.

Edited by RobBlake, August 11, 2013 - 12:00 AM.

ap1.png

#144 JEN

JEN

Legend

• 26,825 posts

Posted August 13, 2013 - 04:13 PM

I can't believe Danielle Fishel went to my school this past spring to finish her last semester. Unfortunately I never saw her on or around campus, that would be have been pretty cool lol

#145 True Lakers Fan

True Lakers Fan

Dead Discussion! You will not win, because I will not lose&#

• 22,642 posts
  • Name:Kyler Hay
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Nash.Young, Farmar

Posted August 13, 2013 - 04:16 PM

Who woulda thought that Fred Savage's brother would be more popular than him 

Posted Image

• 39,017 posts

Posted August 13, 2013 - 04:31 PM

^ As popular as "The Wonder Years" were as well, I think a lot of that has to do with timing of the shows. Although "The Wonder Years" took place in a much more historic time and wasn't current, obviously most of the themes from the show were universal and that was the grand part of its great appeal, however, fair or not, "Boy Meets World" on the other hand, although a show about life lessons as well, as far as timing goes, took place in a current & more modern time and also appealed to more younger people from today. Ben Savage was also seen more on the show as an older looking guy resembling much more closely & consistently how he looks now as opposed to Fred, who for the majority of the show's run, looked much younger & boyish as compared to how he looks now. Just a few observations of mine. Probably more reasons too, but those are a few I could think of.

yo.

#147 True Lakers Fan

True Lakers Fan

Dead Discussion! You will not win, because I will not lose&#

• 22,642 posts
  • Name:Kyler Hay
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Nash.Young, Farmar

Posted August 13, 2013 - 04:51 PM

Fred kinda resembles Shane McMahon, especially in the small part he had in Goldmember 

Posted Image

• 39,017 posts

Posted October 23, 2013 - 01:06 AM

'Boy Meets World' Cast Reunites on 'GMA'

yo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users