#1 LakerGang_*2013Champs*

LakerGang_*2013Champs*

Rookie

• 513 posts
  • Name:James
  • Fan Since:Since I Was Born
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted May 09, 2009 - 08:46 PM

Cristal Taylor, 37, remained jailed Thursday night in Dallas County jail with bail set at $20,000 on the theft of services charge and no bail allowed on the probation violation. She could face an extradition hearing in the coming days. Taylor has a history of financial crimes and numerous identities that dates back at least a decade and spans two states, records and interviews show. How much, if any, Dirk Nowitzki knew about her criminal history is unclear, but there is little doubt they had a close relationship. When reached by phone in St. Louis on Thursday evening, Taylor's mother, Shirley, told The News she did not want to divulge details of the relationship between her daughter and Nowitzki but characterized him as a genuine, intelligent and private person. She said he had met other members of her family. Two local TV stations, KTVT (Channel 11) and WFAA (Channel 8), cited unidentified sources in reporting Thursday that Taylor had been engaged to Nowitzki and is pregnant with his child. Sources who spoke to The News did not, or could not, confirm her pregnancy. "I'm not commenting on that," Nowitzki said, when asked about the reports. Shirley Taylor said she was aware of neither an engagement nor a pregnancy. She said she speaks with her daughter frequently, and has done so several times since the arrest.

http://www.fannation...end-is-pregnant
Posted Image
^Props To Vaporize

My YouTube Channel | @Y0uCantBeatLA

#2 Air Apparent

Air Apparent

"Never underestimate the heart of a CHAMPION!"

• 8,536 posts

Posted May 09, 2009 - 09:41 PM

im sry..but i just cracked up at the title LOL

bw1wOGf.png

#3 Grandpa Herman