Photo

European Finals

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

Poll: Who you got ? (21 member(s) have cast votes)

United or Barça ?

1. Man Utd. (7 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

2. Barcelona (14 votes [66.67%])

Percentage of vote: 66.67%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#61 Air Apparent

Air Apparent

"Never underestimate the heart of a CHAMPION!"

• 8,561 posts

Posted May 29, 2009 - 02:00 PM

i dont think he is overrated per say...but he shows no sportsmanship at all and I agree he loves the attention

i guess its not always easy for young stars to stay humble with all the attention they get

bw1wOGf.png

#62 Nirvana

Nirvana

Come as you are

• 5,534 posts

Posted May 29, 2009 - 02:02 PM

i dont think he is overrated per say...but he shows no sportsmanship at all and I agree he loves the attention

i guess its not always easy for young stars to stay humble with all the attention they get

He's definitely not better than Fernando Torres...Not this season.

Edited by Darth Bynumite, May 29, 2009 - 02:02 PM.

Kurt Cobain - "Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are."

#63 Air Apparent

Air Apparent

"Never underestimate the heart of a CHAMPION!"

• 8,561 posts

Posted May 29, 2009 - 02:51 PM

torres is just a goal machine..i think he is pretty underrated for such a great striker...i know he doesnt exactly play like van nistelrooy..but he reminds me a lot of ruud's EPL days

Edited by Clutch, May 29, 2009 - 02:51 PM.

bw1wOGf.png

#64 Nirvana

Nirvana

Come as you are

• 5,534 posts

Posted May 29, 2009 - 11:47 PM

torres is just a goal machine..i think he is pretty underrated for such a great striker...i know he doesnt exactly play like van nistelrooy..but he reminds me a lot of ruud's EPL days

He does so much for his team, as a target man and El Niño has just commited his future to Liverpool yesterday but signing a new contract to 2013.

#65 Alicantino

Alicantino

Herculano hast los ojos!

• 795 posts
  • Fan Since:Cuando conoci la NBA, hace 20 años.
  • Fav. Laker:Kareem!!!

Posted May 30, 2009 - 01:43 AM

I desagree, I dont want cr7 in Rm but possible he is the best in the world the last 2-3 years. The most of RM supporters dont want cr7 because he isnt modest and for us would be a problem. We have had bad experiencies with people like cristiano. The spanish nigt is too tempting. I like people like zidane, raul, gerrard, iñiesta, kaka, riberi, all great players but they dont act like hollywood superstars.

El niño is a very good player and the English systems are good for him but cristiano have more skills that him.

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡AHORA VIENE LO BUENO!!!!`

#66 netlord

netlord

Flying high

• 10,707 posts
  • Name:Alexi
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted May 30, 2009 - 02:25 AM

I'd prefer 100 times to have Villa in R Madrid than Cristiano.

A player that just lost the finals and says that the team they got beat by passed the semis by luck and shouldn't be there is a very sore looser, and his ego is off the charts.
Posted Image

#67 Nirvana

Nirvana

Come as you are

• 5,534 posts

Posted May 30, 2009 - 03:49 AM

I desagree, I dont want cr7 in Rm but possible he is the best in the world the last 2-3 years. The most of RM supporters dont want cr7 because he isnt modest and for us would be a problem. We have had bad experiencies with people like cristiano. The spanish nigt is too tempting. I like people like zidane, raul, gerrard, iñiesta, kaka, riberi, all great players but they dont act like hollywood superstars.

El niño is a very good player and the English systems are good for him but cristiano have more skills that him.

Well this is the problem with CR, when someone has a bad attitude it lowers their value as a footballer in my opinion at least.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users