1. Patriots - They get Tom Brady back. They have the deepest team in the league. Oh, and they have the best coach. Add it up, and it's no wonder they are Super favorites.
5. Eagles - They've had a wonderful offseason, adding key players like tackles Jason Peters and Stacey Andrews and loading up in the draft with speed and quickness. They will be tough to stop on offense.
9. Falcons - It's all about the defense for the Falcons. Adding Tony Gonzalez makes the offense complete and the draft was loaded with defensive picks to help the other side. They aren't going away.
10. Saints - This is another team that has improved its defense in the past four months in terms of talent. Now new defensive coordinator Gregg Williams has to bring it all together.
16. Bengals - Getting Palmer back makes them dangerous and the defense will be better around him. I like the Bengals as a sleeper team. I really do.
19. Bills - Can Terrell Owens make them a playoff team? That might be stretching it, but they will be better on offense.
26. Dolphins - They are the step-back team this season. But in 2010, look out. I think Chad Henne will take over at some time this season.
28. Raiders - It's all about JaMarcus Russell. If he plays an entire season to the level of expectations, the Raiders will be better. I think he can. But they have other issues.
30. Browns - New coach Eric Mangini will build this team the way he wants it. But one has to wonder if that's a good thing considering his Jets history.Browns at 30th