27 replies to this topic

#21 MAMBA24ILL

MAMBA24ILL

Pray for the bear.

• 9,338 posts
  • Fan Since:80's
  • Fav. Laker:MAMBA, MAGIC, NICK VAN EXEL

Posted May 04, 2009 - 07:58 AM

I would'a spit in his face if i was Gordan. Eff that.

veqdeg.jpg

#22 fido

fido

Analyst, Moderator, Insomniac

• 10,829 posts
  • Name:Andy
  • Fan Since:1982
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted May 04, 2009 - 10:05 AM

I had no problem with Garnett, but since he got to the Celtics and that infernal organization infected his brain, he's become a monstrous jackass.

I have a serious problem (Laker or not) with players who have no impact on a game talking trash, and even worse now muggin' in players' faces and acting like a 10-year-old infant when they're supposed to be professional. The Celtics were whining like children when LeBron and the Cavs took them to school and celebrated, but somehow KG getting in players' faces when he isn't even playing is perfectly acceptable.

If Ben Gordon made a quick jump towards KG, he would've cowered behind the bench like he does when anyone (outside of an undersized player) faces up to him. Kg was a great player but has since become this cartoon character of a player that seems to have lost all sense of professionalism.

I created the thread because I think its important that everyone realizes just what an incredible bunch of ridiculous morons the Celtics (and now especially KG) are/have become/will always be.

By the way - this season - Pau has statistically. literally and figuratively been the best PF in the NBA.

#23 MAMBA24ILL

MAMBA24ILL

Pray for the bear.

• 9,338 posts
  • Fan Since:80's
  • Fav. Laker:MAMBA, MAGIC, NICK VAN EXEL

Posted May 04, 2009 - 11:56 AM

I had no problem with Garnett, but since he got to the Celtics and that infernal organization infected his brain, he's become a monstrous jackass.

I have a serious problem (Laker or not) with players who have no impact on a game talking trash, and even worse now muggin' in players' faces and acting like a 10-year-old infant when they're supposed to be professional. The Celtics were whining like children when LeBron and the Cavs took them to school and celebrated, but somehow KG getting in players' faces when he isn't even playing is perfectly acceptable.

If Ben Gordon made a quick jump towards KG, he would've cowered behind the bench like he does when anyone (outside of an undersized player) faces up to him. Kg was a great player but has since become this cartoon character of a player that seems to have lost all sense of professionalism.

I created the thread because I think its important that everyone realizes just what an incredible bunch of ridiculous morons the Celtics (and now especially KG) are/have become/will always be.

By the way - this season - Pau has statistically. literally and figuratively been the best PF in the NBA.

And im sure all of us, as well as Pau, would like for a Gasol/Garnett re-match in the finals.

veqdeg.jpg

#24 fido

fido

• 10,829 posts
  • Name:Andy
  • Fan Since:1982
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted May 04, 2009 - 12:33 PM

Garnett is not coming back in these playoffs and if the Celtics get by both the Magic and the Cavs then something fishy is in the water.

#25 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,860 posts
  • Name:Brandon
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted May 04, 2009 - 01:02 PM

It would be one thing to trash talk during the game if you're playing and sweating...but when you're sitting on the sidelines, doing about as much as Jack does for us, you should shut your trap.

And by the way, trash-talking during the game is still the norm for Garnett. Unfortunately, he only does it in the faces of international players, or point guards.

#26 Msz.Bryant

Msz.Bryant

KB24 baby.♥

• 2,294 posts
  • Name:Meena
  • Fan Since:2oo8
  • Fav. Laker:KB24

Posted May 04, 2009 - 01:08 PM

i knew he was a fool from timeeee.

#27 fido

fido