• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Nirvana

Nirvana

Come as you are

• 5,534 posts

Posted April 22, 2009 - 06:02 AM

playing in the second best league in the world

Exactly, the Spanish league isn't a [expletive]ing training ground for NBA players. It's an actual league with high playing standards.

The negative is the hype he will be exposing himself to in the NBA but he can handle that.

Edited by Darth Bynumite, April 22, 2009 - 06:02 AM.

Kurt Cobain - "Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are."

#22 Joaquin

Joaquin

Rookie

• 616 posts
  • Name:Joaquin
  • Fav. Laker:Pau Gasol and Kobe

Posted April 22, 2009 - 06:16 AM

I used to think that he had to wait 1 or 2 more years but now I think that if he's going to be a top3 he definitely should go to NBA next season. With the situation of his team right now he doesn't aspire to win any important titles in Europe unless he signed for another team. He can always work hard in developing a consistent shot just like Calderón has done.

Yes, now DKV's situation isn't good to fight for something important. and I don't think that a big tem will pay his buyout clause to let him go to NBA a couple of years later. And, can't he improve in the NBA?People said that Pau wasn't ready for the nba when he went to Memphis, and look where is him now.
Posted Image

#23 netlord

netlord

Flying high

• 10,723 posts
  • Name:Alexi
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted April 22, 2009 - 09:42 AM

The only real bad thing I see with Rubio is all the hype around him. It's going to be real hard on him if he doesn't live up to the expectations, but he will need all the help he can get.
Posted Image

#24 Nirvana

Nirvana

Come as you are

• 5,534 posts

Posted April 22, 2009 - 10:13 AM

The only real bad thing I see with Rubio is all the hype around him. It's going to be real hard on him if he doesn't live up to the expectations, but he will need all the help he can get.

Yes, from a young age he has been exposed to alot of hype and if his first half of the season doesn't go so well people will already be calling him a bust.
Kurt Cobain - "Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users