1 reply to this topic

#1 Junayd

Junayd

Based Prophet

• 10,890 posts
  • Fan Since:'97-'98
  • Fav. Laker:Sedale Threatt

Posted April 20, 2009 - 03:22 PM

The Weekend Buzz while you were binge-eating and re-setting your eyeballs following Tax Day. ...

1. Florida's magic Marlins: And their magic number to clinch a playoff spot is. ...

OK, so it's only two weeks. But the two-time World Series champion Marlins own baseball's best record at 11-1, and not that anybody's looking to call the NL East race after the first few steps, but the numbers are stacking up wickedly in Florida's favor right now.

2. Stinkees: The problem New York manager Joe Girardi is going to run into is that Nick Swisher simply is not going to be available to pitch in relief every day. The guy's arm will fall off. Besides, he's not a true, you know, pitcher.

But this is how disheveled Girardi's pitching is: As the club opened its $1.5 billion palace, fans sarcastically broke into "We want Swisher!" chants twice in three games as Cleveland opened a can of whup-[expletive] on the Yankees and sprayed hard.

Read the whole article..pretty funny and he has some good insights.

Edited by Junayd, April 20, 2009 - 03:23 PM.

Posted Image
@MooMeezy | Tumblr
“i have more respect for a man that lets me know where he stands, even if he’s wrong.
than one who comes up like an angel but is nothing but a devil.”

#2 Junayd

Junayd

Based Prophet

• 10,890 posts
  • Fan Since:'97-'98
  • Fav. Laker:Sedale Threatt

Posted April 20, 2009 - 03:28 PM

:lol: Nick Swisher

Posted Image
@MooMeezy | Tumblr
“i have more respect for a man that lets me know where he stands, even if he’s wrong.
than one who comes up like an angel but is nothing but a devil.”

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users