Shooting

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

The Don, Cappo & Consigliere'

• 10,927 posts
  • Name:LT
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.
  • Fav. Laker:KB

Posted April 22, 2011 - 07:14 PM

dude... seriously? :blink:

I want one of those man! How much was it?

My dad has been into shooting all his life, collecting bullets all his life, he was in the army and then stepped into the police, retired last year, my grandpa was a colonel, I still have his ceremony sword and rifle and the flag that was placed on his coffin. My dad had a vast collection of guns and stuff till my mom told him to sell it cause I was born, she never liked guns, my father sold most of them but kept the most significant ones. I'm into guns too but sure as hell don't know as much as you do :laughing: . I'd like to learn more cause they catch my attention and wanna practice as a sport in a shooting range, went out hunting some times but find it pointless if you dont kill for food. I had my first airsoft gun when I was like 12, kept buyin them and had one that was like a Desert E, I was like really into them, then I started playing sports and forgot bout guns, till like the past year they started growing on me again.
Now that I saw Windu's thread and this one, I was like hell I wanna start shootin again! :laughing: I have to get the permit tho, won't risk my [expletive] buyin an ilegal gun and havin it at home cause I'd be lookin at a serious amount of time in the joint for that.

I can't believe that bullets are sold in supermarkets there tho, I think its [expletive]ed up, leaves the door wide open for psychos and [expletive]

cool man. I bet your pops was a awesome shot with all that formal training. And even if I out perform a ex military person at a range I always have mad respect because they know what its like to have somebody shooting back at you. I never wanna feel that. And for certain man, in Cali do it legally and get the right registrations. And its a great hobby. I'm glad I get to shoot at a range only 20 mins from my house.
And theres lots of strange laws that are messed up. I suppport guns and believe anyone w/o a criminal or mental record has the right to get one with a simple 10 minute back ground check. And thats the law at gun stores here. They are required to run your licence and SSC with the FBI. If your clear you walk out with a gun and they dont take the serial #'s.

But also in GA, Gun Shows are not required by law to run FBI background ID checks like in the stores. So crazy mofo gangster that murdered people can go to a gun show, show any form of ID that they are 18 or older, pay cash and walk out with a unregistered gun.
Thats a dumb ommision. I dont know why they allow it. A true gun enthusiast or sportsman would never want that because as soon as something bad happens and some wacko finnaly buys a gun at a gunshow and kills someone all registered gun owners who did things legitimate have to suffer the future consequences with stricter regulations. Its dumb.
But if you get into shooting man, let me know what you get and where ya go. If you have any questions about brands/makes just hol@me.

#22 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

• 10,927 posts
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.

Posted January 13, 2013 - 07:31 AM

my new addition. its the ultimate in home/personal protection. Its easy to use so my wife can defend herself if Im ever away. Its not fun to shoot. But thats not the intent. It shoots both .45 caliber Colt Long ammo and .410 buck shot shotgun shells. Its all polymer so loaded it weighs less than 2 lbs and Its about 7" long so its easy to carry and conceal. Its called The Public Defender - The Judge.
Posted Image

#23 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 20,829 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

Posted January 17, 2013 - 11:13 PM

They got a gun like that in black ops 2

Nice

Need a vid of that in action.

Buster_bcfa40_2218659_zpsbf0d8a7a.gif

#24 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

• 10,927 posts

Posted January 24, 2013 - 05:37 AM

They got a gun like that in black ops 2

Nice

Need a vid of that in action.

OK, I will go to this one range after a rain storm to get vid. This range has huge puddles on the ground after rain fall, so when you shoot it looks really cool because you see the giant spread of the shotgun ammo splash in the water.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users