Rebounding

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

The Don, Cappo & Consigliere'

• 11,572 posts
  • Name:LT
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.
  • Fav. Laker:KB

Posted April 20, 2009 - 08:24 AM

I thought that was awesome to. Glad you mentioned it jeezy. A player with Shannons experience calling out for where the help was gonna come from and the best player in the world so excited about answering his enthusiasm. Made me feel great to be a KB fan. But for Shannon that was a veteram move from a young player.

+1. When they showed that sequence where Shannon pointed to his ears and Kobe started clapping his hands to tell him where the help was, I grinned from ear to ear. That was beautiful to watch. :blush: :blush:

KBdive_zpsa0338da3.jpg

#22 Samson1987

Samson1987

Rookie

• 539 posts
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Bryant-Gasol-Artest-Brown

Posted April 20, 2009 - 08:36 AM

Well all of our best rebounders were in foul trouble this game which is a huge factor.

But overall I think it was just a matter of misfortune on our part. The balls just weren't falling our way that often. It happens.
"If you could stop all the players that get publicized and all the players that the NBA likes and all the players, you know, the players that win the MVP's, you know, for their offense. And some of them, you know, play pretty good defense too. But some of them, you know, they like "this guy he can shoot, he can score, he can dunk." and I want to be the one to stop all those guys, you know, and just kinda spoil the whole party." - Ron Artest

#23 fanboyslim

fanboyslim

Rookie

• 238 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kareem

Posted April 20, 2009 - 09:26 AM

+1. When they showed that sequence where Shannon pointed to his ears and Kobe started clapping his hands to tell him where the help was, I grinned from ear to ear. That was beautiful to watch. :blush: :blush:

Kids, watch this and learn. Defense is a team concept.

#24 Kenrae

Kenrae

Metal Mutant

• 954 posts

Posted April 20, 2009 - 10:17 AM

Kids, watch this and learn. Defense is a team concept.

So many people fail at understanding this simple concept...
Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent

#25 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted April 25, 2009 - 11:49 PM

UPDATE: Game 4, finally out rebounded those bastards, 46-39, although they still beat us out on the offensive boards, but only by 3, 11 to 8.

Proud of our guys. We still didn't fundamentally box out as much as I would've liked, but still..

#26 ファイナルファンタジ

ファイナルファンタジ

Pump Up The Fruit

• 12,134 posts
  • Name:Jerry
  • Fan Since:Forever
  • Fav. Laker:コービーブライアント

Posted April 25, 2009 - 11:50 PM

Rebounding in the first three games screwed up my predictions. :angry:

Posted Image
Team Farmar
United we stand. Divided we fall.

#27 runoneuno

runoneuno

Rookie

• 786 posts
  • Fan Since:1980
  • Fav. Laker:Andrew Bynum

Posted April 25, 2009 - 11:51 PM

LO came up today huge for us.

#28 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted April 25, 2009 - 11:52 PM

By the way, does anyone know or did anyone notice if by Okur coming back, Millsap got fewer minutes?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users