NBA Offcially releases theme song

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

The Don, Cappo & Consigliere'

• 11,597 posts
  • Name:LT
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.
  • Fav. Laker:KB

Posted April 16, 2009 - 06:52 AM

In this ad with the Kanye track, why the heck do they show a PHX Suns Cheerleader?
LOL!
They didnt make the playoffs you nba edit tards.

My fav playoff add was when they did Christina Aguliera with "Stronger" a few years back.
That song just amped me with the highlights running.

The funniest music/NBA spot I remember was in Boston last year during the E.C.C. against the CAVS.
They showed game 1 footage where Lebron drives to the rim past 3 Celts and dunks.
The vid showed Bron taking about 6 steps w/o a single dribble and the refs didnt call traveling.
The music playing behind the video clip was "Walk this way" - Aerosmith/RUN DMC.

KBdive_zpsa0338da3.jpg

#22 JEN

JEN

Legend

• 27,106 posts

Posted April 16, 2009 - 07:45 AM

In this ad with the Kanye track, why the heck do they show a PHX Suns Cheerleader?
LOL!
They didnt make the playoffs you nba edit tards.

My fav playoff add was when they did Christina Aguliera with "Stronger" a few years back.
That song just amped me with the highlights running.

The funniest music/NBA spot I remember was in Boston last year during the E.C.C. against the CAVS.
They showed game 1 footage where Lebron drives to the rim past 3 Celts and dunks.
The vid showed Bron taking about 6 steps w/o a single dribble and the refs didnt call traveling.
The music playing behind the video clip was "Walk this way" - Aerosmith/RUN DMC.

Loooooooooooooved that one!!!!

#23 DameC24

DameC24

16!

• 535 posts
  • Name:Dame
  • Fan Since:When I seen my first Laker game on CBS
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe and Magic

Posted April 16, 2009 - 08:42 AM

I actually love this song. Good choice, in my honest opinion.

#24 hype

hype

says hi!

• 3,739 posts

Posted April 16, 2009 - 08:44 AM

^ Same, just terrible. Can't believe they couldn't come up with something better. They should've just went with the old NBC theme. Idiots.

+1

#25 Makaveli

Makaveli

where will i go?

• 13,324 posts
  • Fan Since:'06
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe 'Bean' Bryant.

Posted April 16, 2009 - 09:03 AM

:lol:

#26 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted April 16, 2009 - 02:13 PM

+1

hype and I agree? :nervous:

HALLELUJAH! :dance1:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users