• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,377 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted April 15, 2009 - 08:18 AM

LOS ANGELES — One problem Andrew Bynum has always had is being too quick to leave his feet against pump fakes. Utah opponents early in the postseason would be wise to throw a lot of them at Bynum, because he’s even more eager than usual.

“I feel well-rested; I am very, very, very excited,” Bynum said. “I have never played in an NBA playoff game — well, I played in Phoenix for a minute, but that doesn’t really count. I think I have a great chance to help push us over the hump.”

O.C Register Blog - Read Rest Here

#2 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

The Don, Cappo & Consigliere'

• 11,396 posts
  • Name:LT
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.
  • Fav. Laker:KB

Posted April 15, 2009 - 08:28 AM

He's right, he is. But the mere fact he recognizes him never playing a post season game is a potential weakness also prooves he can better handle the pressure and intensity. And hes surrounded by a "couple of veteran players" :D that can help him stay calm and focused to make better decisions.

O.C Register Blog - Read Rest Here

Edited by LakersGAFan, April 15, 2009 - 08:29 AM.

#3 JEN

JEN

Legend

• 27,044 posts

Posted April 15, 2009 - 02:59 PM

Ya I've even seen him as somewhat a rookie... but things will definitely get better as time goes by :)

#4 Smart Alex

Smart Alex

Most Obsessed Megan Fox

• 5,451 posts
  • Name:Alex.
  • Fan Since:Strawberry Fields Forever
  • Fav. Laker:Pau Gasol

Posted April 15, 2009 - 08:58 PM

He's right, he is. But the mere fact he recognizes him never playing a post season game is a potential weakness also prooves he can better handle the pressure and intensity. And hes surrounded by a "couple of veteran players" :D that can help him stay calm and focused to make better decisions.

"The very basic core of a man's living spirit is his passion for adventure.
The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences,
and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon,
for each day to have a new and different sun."

#5 Mikey on TLN

Mikey on TLN

Rookie

• 114 posts

Posted April 15, 2009 - 09:01 PM

Wow, I haven't even thought of that. He was hurt last season... All I remember of seeing him in the Playoffs was him laughing at the sidelines and clapping after Kobe dunked over Nash... Memories.
My Facebook : Click
Posted Image
How could you not fall in love with her...

#6 ab4sure

ab4sure

All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,422 posts

Posted April 15, 2009 - 09:06 PM

I can see him being alittle nervous and not performing at his best but I bet he makes a big defensive stop to help us win a game.

Good Post!
[color="#DDA0DD"]•"Good teams become great ones when the members trust each other enough to surrender the Me for the We."

•"The ideal way to win a championship is step by step."

PHIL JACKSON
[/color][color="#DDA0DD"][/color]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users