2305 replies to this topic

#1881 ツ  

ツ  

All-Star

• 5,674 posts
  • Fan Since:2003
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted March 06, 2013 - 07:45 PM

I'm really annoyed with Monty. Can't stomach him right now.

F the Lakers

This would be the worst lost I have ever witness ... This will top the 54 debacle in the playoffs

They must have saw jazz lost and with win, lakers only 1 back. NBA wants Lakers in playoffs.

Why in the hell is Davis on the bench for the whole 4th quarter?!?!?!?

Unbelievable. Everyone needs to be fired.

A few bad calls, but overall, TERRIBLE fourth quarter by the Hornets. Makes me sick.

hey look... Davis is in now

edit: HOW DO YOU LET KOBE RUN FREE???????????????????????????????

Goodbye Monty. For the first time ever, I'm questioning his skills.

That is sorry, how,do you let that **** happen

7.gif

Stupid Stupid

#1882 Ham

Ham

Rap Enthusiast

• 6,551 posts
  • Fan Since:Showtime
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant

Posted March 06, 2013 - 07:48 PM

there fans suck...

Mike D'Antoni is GARBAGE.

#1883 ツ  

ツ  

All-Star

• 5,674 posts

Posted March 06, 2013 - 07:50 PM

I think Monty Lost his job tonight guys

The season doesn't matter ... this game is all that matters right now. THis is ****ing pathetic

See y'all next year on the Pelicansreport.com

I'm done with this crap.

I had to turn that stream off. Hornets feed died in the 4th, had to settle for Laker feed. Most miserable 4th Quarter everywhere.

Monty needs to get his head out of his butt.

this is un-freaking-real

and do I hear MVP chants in our arena for Kobe? makes me wanna vomit

edit: can't believe I got in from work just in time to watch this collapse  

My dad isn't a basketball or Hornets fan and he's talking about how rigged this game was.You can't expect people to take this kind of loss calmly. It's mind boggling.

Monty was damned either way. If Lopez is in, we get killed in the pick and roll. If Davis is in, Dwight dominates inside.

Monty, enjoy the 3 years of pay while being an assistant coach somewhere else. I don't see how the organization continues with this. Our best player plays 6 minutes in the second half. We get burned by a simple PnR because Lopez is the worst PnR defender on the team, and nothing changes until 25 seconds left in the game.

This franchise should be ashamed of themselves. And this lost is only proving to bandwagoners to not care about Pelicans next year.

**** it... TANKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

i could care ****ing less who is one this team from now on. or whos coaching it and i really want Vasquez to break his femur after this game so i dont have to see him play ever again

When the Lakers need to put the game in someone's hands, they give it to their best player. OKC puts the ball in Durants hands or sometimes Westbrook who likes to chuck but is dynamic enough to make it work anyway. The Knicks can go to Melo. Hell, even the Raptors/Grizzlies could go to Gay in the clutch.

Who do we have? Gordon still doesn't get the ball when it matters and when he does he passes the ball to Robin Lopez.

And I don't care how young or slim Davis is, he should always play.

**** the Lakers.

MONTY will be fired tmw

I cant stand Kobe n his fake azz looking face tryn to act like he's mike. Can't stand the dude. 

#1884 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 37,053 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted March 06, 2013 - 07:50 PM

Their fans sound like our fans. Just replace a few names here or there.

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#1885 bigfetz

bigfetz

Laker Fan

• 16,711 posts
  • Fan Since:2005

Posted March 06, 2013 - 07:53 PM

So the concesus there is montey and it was rigged

#1886 ツ  

ツ  

All-Star

• 5,674 posts

Posted March 06, 2013 - 07:53 PM

This has to be the worst loss since the 58 point vs the Nuggets....wow

singletear-977.gif

Why is Jen Hale interviewing Jody Meeks?

All who chanted MVP should be shot.

She must've jumped on the bandwagon too. I'm sure the Lakers have their own guys here to do Lakers interviews. Goodness gracious.

#1887 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,386 posts

Posted March 06, 2013 - 08:09 PM

Poor Pelican fans.  Seems like they truely believe that the refs impacted the game to the point where they allowed the Lakers to come back from a 25 point deficit. 

Uh yeah no.

I really don't pay much attention to the whole "Refs gave the Lakers the game crap" stuff anymore.  It's the same story every game, if the Lakers win, its because of the refs.  If the Lakers lose, the opponent is just better.

If the NBA was really rigging games on behalf of the Lakers, there's 0 chance they'd be 31-31 right now.

#1888 ツ  

ツ  

All-Star

• 5,674 posts

Posted March 06, 2013 - 08:14 PM

few more for the night

17 minutes for davis can only mean one thing

U7Fdo0z.jpg

Plus the fact that he was the one drawing the fouls on Howard. Only one that was guarding the paint. 

I've been a Monty apologist but the last 2 games are enough to get fired. They are both a microcosm of how inept he is at calling offensive plays and rotations. He's always had a problem with his rotations and his play calling that has led us to blowing leads in the 2nd half....an thats going back 2yrs....with less talent than we have now. He has no feel for how to adjust in game....thats something you need to know how to do if you want to be a successful coach. 

Enough with the "we're young...we have to learn" BS after games.....what are you learning.....cuz I keep seeing the same mistakes made every game. You sit your best defensive player on the bench in for the entire 4th qtr to play a guy that cant defend the pick & roll to save his ****ing life while Kobe is going nuclear. Its unacceptable and its about time we rethink the direction we're going with coaching.....his calling card is defense but his defense has regressed something awful this season because.....he can't or wont make the adjustments in game. 

I'm really mad a this **** man....its embarrassing....and like someone earlier said this is on the same level as a Saints loss....for me its not the 49ers game cuz we didn't lose a lead...we came back and then GW ****ed us over in the last 5min....this is equivalent to the the Saints losing against KC last season at home....we had a 18pt lead in that game at home...decided to take our foot of the pedal with conservative play calling (something that never would've happend if Sean Payton was playcalling) and lost in OT.

For me, the most frustrating thing was to hear the game turn into a Lakers home game. I ****ing hate all these bandwaggoners.

This was a disappointing loss

like getting kicked in the family jewels and hit in the stomach w/ a metal baseball bat at the same time

Man that's still ridiculous thinking. Back off the ledge. Nobody here likes the Lakers but it's dumb to think that we are going to sit here 3 years from now and reflect on how we beat the Lakers in a meaningless season back in 2013. Nobody here is at the practices so nobody knows what Monty's reasoning is. Everyone fails to recognize that this is the same pattern that we exhibited last year.....play games and look really good then lose inexplicably at the end. It got us Davis last year, we will be better off this year in the draft as well.

Im proud of u lol. ..I'm very frustrated rt now tho..this game had to be throwed tho just too much goin on at the end for it not to be.. ..we r only 2 games away from being bottom 3 I think it's official after tonight we are tanking and going for the bottom 3....Washington here we come!!!!!

Anyone care to translate this? 

Robin Lopez isn't the problem. Dude has been playing way past his contract, and is a top 12 center (in his first year starting).

I like him.

In a sense, no he wasn't the problem. It wasn't his choice to play the entire 4th quarter and get torched on the pick and roll.

You leave a fat guy at Golden Corral and eventually he will get tired of eating.

Edited by ツ  , March 06, 2013 - 08:17 PM.

#1889 Jay Cee

Jay Cee

• 1,563 posts
  • Name:James
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:The Mamba

Posted March 06, 2013 - 09:25 PM

I'm confused, when the Lakers are good and teams call our fans bandwagon fans, I get it. But we're .500 and our fans STILL show up to all the arenas and scream their heads off. How is that bandwagon exactly? When we were 7 games under we were STILL selling out all our home games. That isn't bandwagon, that's the exact opposite. Dedicated fans, LA just loves basketball and they love the Lakers.

#1890 jax24

jax24

Starter

• 880 posts
  • Name:Jax
  • Fan Since:1979

Posted March 06, 2013 - 09:41 PM

If only the Refs were helping us lol!!! At .500 I think that theory is busted. Now if we were .800+ then maybe, but frankly I don't give a damn even if they did help us. By any means necessary I say lol. Frankly I wonder if opposition fans say that about the Heat. If they think the refs are helping us then the Heat must have the refs in their pockets lol. Gotta love fans though. At the end of the day we all just want to see our teams win and if they dont we are pissed lol. Blame will then be issued accordingly to whoever we feel necessary :D

#1891 LALakersFan4Life

LALakersFan4Life

16 Time NBA Champions Los Angeles Lakers!

• 10,594 posts
  • Fan Since:1989
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Kobe and Ron Artest

Posted March 06, 2013 - 11:12 PM

More reactions. This time, from the Laker Haters from Insidehoops.com

Are the Lakers seriously getting blown out by the Hornets ?

Bye bye playoffs h

lakers are a ****ing joke.

1zmmkpy.jpg

23 point lead roll.gif

Getting raped by Pelicans...roll.gif
And yet these fools are dreaming about playoffs lol.gif

The PELICANS really has 65 points at the half? REALLY?!? laugh.gif

Kobe's legacy is taking a huge blow

Scratch that, 67!! laugh.gif They've given up a total of 136 points in the first halves of the last two games. Can this team get anymore pathetic?

What a joke of a team......"teams better watch out if the lakers are in the playoff". facepalm.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

Nice turn over Kome.......... bowdown.gifbowdown.gif

Hang on Pelicans

How did LA come back :o

facepalm.gif

New Orleans coddles Anthony Davis way too much. I look at the guy play and I see easily 20 10 player in a year with 2-3 blocks.

So much potential while being a solid starter.

New oRleans choke but Kobe is def not trying to lose

Kobe is not a human

Stern really wants the Lakers in the playoffs huh. applause.gif

How did LA come back :o

Refs.

MAMBA!wow

#1892 LALakersFan4Life

LALakersFan4Life

• 10,594 posts

Posted March 06, 2013 - 11:12 PM

Refs applause.gif

No one noticed, but the refs switched which side Lakers were shooting!!!

STERN!!!! rant.gif

That is unbelievable.

wow what a game by Kobe... easily his best game of the season

...and lol @ Hornets, have they even scored anything in 4th?

The "If you don't let the Lakers win, you will be in trouble" Stern defense.

lol, Stern...you people are nuts.

[expletive] the Lakers and all, but they took this game straight up in the 4th with that Lakers play I hate so very much. Blaming the refs is just troll's work.

Jesus Christ......what a choke.

Haven't seen such a rigged game since the 2002 Western Conference Finals.

You can't even blame the refs for this, the Hornets were just awful.

9 ****ing points.....9!

1. One of the best games i ever seen from Kobes entire career, lots of clutch shots to get the game back from a blowout in the 4th... 42-6-12..... cant remember ever seeing him have 12 assists with that many points either...

2. I also think i just witnessed the biggest chokejob of the season by Hornets?

What

The

Just

Happened............

Crazy comeback. Kobe had an absolutely BRILLIANT game - one of his best this season.

So what happened to Lawler's Law?

42-7-12 @ 67% FG

http://www.basketbal...l=&order_by=pts

He never had anywhere close to an overall game like this, when you also consider the context of the game where he rallied the Lakers back from being down 25 points............... hitting gamewinning shots and making plays for his teammates.... yes, this is one of Kobes greatest games...

PS: With his 12 assists & 42 points he was accountable / had a hand in around 66-78 points of his teams points tonight....

Can't believe I'm saying this....

But Pauk, you're right.

Down 25, against the Hornets no less. Lose this game, and the demoralizing factor may just end your playoff aspirations.

You go on to score 42 points, on 14/21 shooting? THROUGH an injured arm??? 14/21, to force your team back into the game???? AND dish out 12 assists simultaneously???

What the ****......

#1893 Jackson

Jackson

All-Star

• 5,706 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant/Kareem/Sasha(LOL)

Posted March 06, 2013 - 11:16 PM

They do such a bad job in hating Kobe.

#1894 MrKnowItAll

MrKnowItAll

Starter

• 5,206 posts
  • Name:Yosif
  • Fan Since:I was born
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe bryant

Posted March 06, 2013 - 11:17 PM

Wow people really overuse that "stern" excuse A LOT.

#1895 bigfetz

bigfetz

Laker Fan

• 16,711 posts
  • Fan Since:2005

Posted March 06, 2013 - 11:20 PM

We are 31-31. I swear even if we had lost every single game this season people would still think the refs were on our side.

#1896 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,386 posts

Posted March 06, 2013 - 11:29 PM

The typical Laker hater response is to blame the refs. Haters will NEVER admit that the Lakers simply beat their team.

#1897 Ace

Ace

Rookie

• 587 posts
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted March 06, 2013 - 11:31 PM

I love this thread.

Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't. -Jerry Rice

#1898 LALakersFan4Life

LALakersFan4Life

• 10,594 posts

Posted March 06, 2013 - 11:37 PM

Even More Reactions. Courtesty of RealGM.com

meeks bringing lakers back from the grave

With all the ref complaining in here, you would think there would be some mention of the refs gifting the Lakers back into their game with the Hornets. Game was done and over with when the refs took over.

Lakers coming back.. 5 point game

WTF HORNETS NO PLZ NO NOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Lakers pulling a comeback after being down 25

The Hornets better not choke this away

How the hell do you blow a 23 point lead to a team that doesn't play defense? You're better than that Pelicans

WTFFFFFFF HORNETS R U KIDDING ME???????? WTF HAPPNED?

Yup. League Pass not working at all.

Stern doesn't want you to watch the refs give the game to the Lakers.

pelicans choking

The pelicans are just toying

They wanted to show the lakers they suck, and then also tank in the 2nd half for a better pick

#1899 LALakersFan4Life

LALakersFan4Life

• 10,594 posts

Posted March 06, 2013 - 11:38 PM

Thunder fan here says...

GO LA, Get in the Playoffs... So we can beat you.

man kobe is something else.

Lakers game is by far more "rigged" than the Heat game. Can't spell Heat without Hate tho.

Pelicans nonono.gif

Kobe is so damn good.

VINO

Gordon did not step anywhere near the out of bounds line. He was also hacked on the previous play. Result? Lakers ball.

Pathetic and obvious.

oh my gawd what a comeback

holy shi********* i've never seen an NBA team play worse in my life
then the refs gift the lakers a TO

a high school would have been better opposition for LA in the 4th quarter

won't be any hornets in the 1st round for LA tho

The Hornets in the 4th...wow.

mcnabb_wft.gif

The Failicans

Edited by LALakersFan4Life, March 06, 2013 - 11:46 PM.

#1900 fido

fido

Analyst, Moderator, Insomniac

• 10,918 posts
  • Name:Andy
  • Fan Since:1982
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted March 06, 2013 - 11:38 PM

Like I say when people around here blame the refs - blaming the refs is the first resort of the second rate.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users