Photo

UConn Huskies Hasheem Thabeet Entering Draft

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 LALakersFan4Life

LALakersFan4Life

16 Time NBA Champions Los Angeles Lakers!

• 10,551 posts
  • Fan Since:1989
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Kobe and Ron Artest

Posted April 14, 2009 - 03:55 PM

Posted Image

Connecticut center Hasheem Thabeet has decided to officially enter the NBA Draft after talking with family, friends and Huskies coach Jim Calhoun.

Calhoun called Thabeet "one of the most dominant defensive players in the history of college basketball," in a statement released by the school.

http://sports.espn.g...tory?id=4068607

#2 GP1_KB24

GP1_KB24

Dedication 4.

• 20,198 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe & Dwight.

Posted April 14, 2009 - 04:27 PM

I'm can't wait for him to go to the NBA. I don't think he's strong enough and talented enough on offense to compete in the NBA. We'll see though. Maybe the Lakers should pick him up for another 7 footer.

5 Letters... 'YMCMB'

Posted Image

#3 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,071 posts

Posted April 14, 2009 - 04:37 PM

I'm can't wait for him to go to the NBA. I don't think he's strong enough and talented enough on offense to compete in the NBA. We'll see though. Maybe the Lakers should pick him up for another 7 footer.

hes a top 3 pick its not happening
Posted Image

#4 S.Kobe.1080

S.Kobe.1080

Mark Ingram for Heisman

• 1,075 posts
  • Name:Justin
  • Fan Since:2003
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Odom

Posted April 14, 2009 - 07:16 PM

Yea Thabeet will go in the top 5, no way we will get him lol...Oklahoma City has a backup plan now if they cant get Blake. I really like Thabeet, hopefully he can be a good player in the NBA, his speed scares me though.

Posted Image

#5 GP1_KB24

GP1_KB24

Dedication 4.

• 20,198 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe & Dwight.

Posted April 14, 2009 - 10:09 PM

I know I was messing around. He wouldn't even fit in LA

5 Letters... 'YMCMB'

Posted Image

#6 Massacre

Massacre

yo

• 5,252 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Yobe Bryant

Posted April 14, 2009 - 11:27 PM

If OKC can't get the number 1 pick and take the hometown kid, Thabeet would be a GREAT "back-up plan" as alluded to above. He'd fill a big void at the Center position and give that squad something that not many teams have and that's a potentially dangerious inside out combo featuring a number of players, but of course, headlined by KD and Thabeet himself.

Westbrook, KD, Thabeet, Green -- that's a nasty core. They also have San Antonio's first round pick this year(early 20's) and that should pick up another nice piece in this deep draft class.
EAT
SLEEP
CONQUER
REPEAT

#7 Domo

Domo

Based

• 998 posts

Posted April 15, 2009 - 07:18 AM

If OKC can't get the number 1 pick and take the hometown kid, Thabeet would be a GREAT "back-up plan" as alluded to above. He'd fill a big void at the Center position and give that squad something that not many teams have and that's a potentially dangerious inside out combo featuring a number of players, but of course, headlined by KD and Thabeet himself.

Westbrook, KD, Thabeet, Green -- that's a nasty core. They also have San Antonio's first round pick this year(early 20's) and that should pick up another nice piece in this deep draft class.

Wooooahhh

#8 MAMBA24ILL

MAMBA24ILL

Pray for the bear.

• 9,338 posts
  • Fan Since:80's
  • Fav. Laker:MAMBA, MAGIC, NICK VAN EXEL

Posted April 15, 2009 - 11:45 AM

Dont think he could do worse than Oden.

veqdeg.jpg

#9 K0be10-11

K0be10-11

Starter

• 4,493 posts
  • Name:Don't Worry About It
  • Fan Since:Since 2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted April 15, 2009 - 11:51 AM

if they do get e first Pick they wouldnt go for Thabeet they would go for Griffen, who in my opinion will be the best player in the draft. WestBrook, KD, Griffe, Green- Now thats a nasty core and if North Carolina's forward Tyler Hansbergh doesnt get draffted by then and if OKC picks him up. WATCH OUT!!!
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users