Jazz or Mavs?
Posted April 13, 2009 - 08:26 AM
Jazz- Wins-47, Losses-33 (Two Games Left)
- Really good Home Team 32-8 at home
- away team 15-25 at away
- Better PG, Deron Williams and we know that Fisher and Farmar both cant gaurd Deron Williams but i hope Phill plays Shannon Brown on him.
-Shooting Big Man, Okur will hurt us beacuse he will be outside shooting 3s against us and our big men cant gaurd shooting big men.
-Like last year they are going to give us a hard time in the playoffs
Mavs- Wins-48, Losses-32 (Two Games Left)
-Again Good Home Team 30-9
- Again away team 18-23
- It would be easy for Fisher and Farmar to gaurd Jason Kidd
- They are playing great basketball (Not Including Hornets game)
- Howard was not present in the last 4 games we played them
- Dirk can and will be gaurded by Odom(Dirk Stopper)
- They alawys played us great in the Season but they let go leads and we win
To me Dallas will be a easy team to play in the first round but I want Jazz beacuse it would be harder and i think lakers should play all the hard teams so they can get stronger and have more experience. Last year it was a easy way into the finals where Boston had a tuff trip to the Finals and you all know the outcome.
Posted April 13, 2009 - 08:51 AM
Arguably the greatest franchise ever
Posted April 13, 2009 - 08:52 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users