Laker flags

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 LA Forever

LA Forever

All-Star

• 6,790 posts

Posted April 23, 2009 - 11:58 AM

I put mine up when I drove from Fresno to LA (around 3.5 hours). I was going 80mph the whole time and when I got to LA, part of my flag was unraveling. Bad idea. <_<

#42 GEMROC

GEMROC

Independent Queen working for her throne.

• 3,791 posts
  • Name:Cheryle

Posted April 23, 2009 - 12:03 PM

I put mine up when I drove from Fresno to LA (around 3.5 hours). I was going 80mph the whole time and when I got to LA, part of my flag was unraveling. Bad idea. <_<

Oh dang...yeah, that always happens to the flags. :( They're like fine for like a month but then after; all the threading starts getting messed up. They need to assemble them better. <_<

SAN DIEGO STATE AZTECS, boyeee.

Lakers branded | I love life and all its uncertainties. <3 | *TWEET ME:@CheryleLapitan

#43 Bizdady

Bizdady

Rookie

• 279 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Pau, Bynum

Posted April 23, 2009 - 03:05 PM

Haha ya I put mine up but have to take it down when I know ill be driving on the fwy. Its just flapping around banging on the car so I get paranoid its going to fly off lol
Also, remember this when the TNT guys tell you that Andrew Bynum is "injury prone" -- it's because Kobe Bryant fell on his leg. He's injury prone because someone fell on his leg. Put that in your pipe when one of them says something along the lines of "I just don't know if they can rely on him." Can they rely on Kobe to not fall down and tumble into his leg, again?

#44 GEMROC

GEMROC

Independent Queen working for her throne.

• 3,791 posts
  • Name:Cheryle

Posted April 23, 2009 - 03:09 PM

Haha ya I put mine up but have to take it down when I know ill be driving on the fwy. Its just flapping around banging on the car so I get paranoid its going to fly off lol

LOL, omg! I get soooo paranoid too! :blush: Especially when you have like two up. But then when you think about it, there's like no possible way they can fall off. No way.. . unless you accidently roll down your window (that happened to me with my gold one). LOL.

SAN DIEGO STATE AZTECS, boyeee.

Lakers branded | I love life and all its uncertainties. <3 | *TWEET ME:@CheryleLapitan

#45 magicmoment

magicmoment

ArtestMediaGroup Graphic Designer

• 3,489 posts
  • Name:Angelica "Gel Gel"
  • Fan Since:circa 1999ish
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Vujacic, Gasol, Artest

Posted April 23, 2009 - 03:32 PM

thats why i only put mine up when i know im only gonna be on the side streets ^_^

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users