24 replies to this topic

#21 GinzyVee

GinzyVee

Clutch

• 1,969 posts
  • Fan Since:1991
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted April 13, 2009 - 04:43 PM

Phil said we wont bench the starters or play them limited minutes cause the fans deserve something he said......

#22 kobynum

kobynum

Panic eliminator

• 10,358 posts
  • Name:LA Pharaoh
  • Fan Since:In Los Angeles, LA fandom is a birthrite
  • Fav. Laker:Mamba and Magic

Posted April 13, 2009 - 05:24 PM

NOOOOO
listen, this guy is playing great off the bench for us right now, but there have been points in this season where we thought Farmer should start, or Josh Powell(over Lamar), but when it comes down to it, he is comfortable, coming off the bench, playing D, taking wide open shots and running the lanes, if I were to Start anyone, it would be farmar. i think he needs to play with the First unit where he can run the break with Ariza and Kobe, and I still trust his jumper more than Shannon, thus far.

But I think Powell and Brown are going to get TOO much money next year(CONTRACT PLAYERS), and the Lakers will have to say BYE to both
Again - this team, as currently constructed won't make it out of the second round of the playoffs, let alone the West or win the Finals.---fido on 2011 Lakers

#23 hi_ma

hi_ma

Off The Bench

• PipPip
  • 2,625 posts

Posted April 14, 2009 - 09:01 AM

our bench was great because they were a totally different team with a totally different pace.

It needs to be:
SB/JF
Sasha
Trev/lo
LO/Powell
Benga/Powell
Kobe's official reign of terror is about to get its jump off on.

#24 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,866 posts
  • Name:Brandon
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted April 14, 2009 - 09:12 AM

1) Shannon Brown cannot touch the top of the backboard. If he could, he would be, by miles, the best vertical leaper in NBA history.

2) He shouldn't start. We need defense off the bench, especially since Gasol usually moves up to the center position, and Luke and vujacic are playing pathetic defense for us.

#25 Master Zen

Master Zen

Rookie

• 482 posts
  • Name:Hugues
  • Fan Since:2003
  • Fav. Laker:Ron Artest

Posted April 14, 2009 - 09:28 AM

Should you stop smoking?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users