James' Promo Tickles Bryant

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 lakerstefi

lakerstefi

Polakers

• 2,392 posts

Posted April 12, 2009 - 07:28 AM

Los Angeles Lakers guard Kobe Bryant couldn't help poking some fun at the Web site the Cleveland Cavaliers set up to promote LeBron James' candidacy for the National Basketball Association's most valuable player award.

The site is called "Lebronisreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallygood.com" - the six "reallys" represent James' six seasons in the league - and when Bryant was asked about it by reporters in Los Angeles recently, he said the most valuable player award wasn't what was foremost on his mind.

"I really, really, really, really, really, really want that championship," said Bryant.

http://www.jsonline....s/42826327.html

#2 Guest_Nyla_*

Guest_Nyla_*

Posted April 12, 2009 - 07:36 AM

So much for LeBron really, really, really, really, really, really not caring about individual awards and accomplishments.

#3 lakerfool

lakerfool

Off The Bench

• PipPip
  • 2,051 posts
  • Fav. Laker:bynum

Posted April 12, 2009 - 09:02 AM

LeBron really really really really really really doesn't have the team around him that Kobe has to win a championship.
Gooden>> Lamar Odom. Mo Williams>> Ray Allen>> Gasol. Nene= Gasol.

#4 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,428 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted April 12, 2009 - 09:41 AM

LeBron really really really really really really doesn't have the team around him that Kobe has to win a championship.

:slap:

#5 Guest_Nyla_*

Guest_Nyla_*

Posted April 12, 2009 - 09:49 AM

Whaaaat? Lmao! Are you kidding me? The Cavs are one of the deepest teams in the league!

Besides, he's King James. He's the best player in the league, the MVP, superman, can do no wrong, he doesn't need a great team! He can carry them all the way by himself. After all, he's carried them this far. In the end, he'll beat Kobe, who may be surrounded by good players, cause he's LeBron... more clutch and better overall player, right?

#6 jj123

jj123

Rookie

• 223 posts
  • Fav. Laker:kobe

Posted April 12, 2009 - 09:55 AM

No personal attacks please, Netlord

Posted Image

#7 Mr. Laker

Mr. Laker

Re-Signed Member

• 3,929 posts
  • Name:Kevin
  • Fan Since:1985 @ Birth
  • Fav. Laker:24

Posted April 12, 2009 - 09:01 PM

Let me settle this [expletive] once and for all....There are al different kinds of players in the NBA, there are post players their are shooter etc.....Kobe has a team around him that involves no PURE shooters so what Kobe does in a game he does with the defense designed to lay off and help because their are no pure shooters and they can help, lebron on the other hand is surrounded by shooters, the defense can't lay off and help which gives one of the strongest and fastest players one on one coverage....

So as to your stupid comment lebron has deferent type of players then Kobe lebron couldn't do what he's doing right now without shooters he would be mediocre if he came to LA he would get doubled and tripled....

Don't ever compare there surroundings their completely different...so please [expletive]

#8 ILLWiLL20

ILLWiLL20

Chick and Stu

• 5,071 posts
  • Name:WILL.I.AM
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Mamba

Posted April 12, 2009 - 09:10 PM

I love it!!!!

I really want the rest of the Nation to emphasize Lebron winning the MVP.

I want the rest of the nation of basketball announcers to continue counting the Lakers out and keep rolling on the downtalk of the Lakers can't beat this and that.

COME ON America lets add some more FUEL TO THE LAKERS FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted Image
Posted Image

#9 Imadogg

Imadogg

Rookie

• 0 posts

Posted April 12, 2009 - 09:19 PM

I so hope he can't win it this year.

And Lebron will win the MVP.

#10 elpermic

elpermic

Rookie

• 1,021 posts
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:worthy, kobe, magic

Posted April 12, 2009 - 09:28 PM

Gasol and Bynum really really really really really really aren't Hall of Famers.

I'd plow Vanessa Bryant.

#11 Mr. Laker

Mr. Laker

Re-Signed Member

• 3,929 posts
  • Name:Kevin
  • Fan Since:1985 @ Birth
  • Fav. Laker:24

Posted April 12, 2009 - 09:32 PM

Gasol and Bynum really really really really really really aren't Hall of Famers.

Yet....

#12 Imadogg

Imadogg

Rookie

• 0 posts

Posted April 12, 2009 - 09:40 PM

Yet....

Hell yea, both best make the HoF when it's all said and done

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users