Photo

Jason Kidd Likes Dallas, Has Two 'High Level' Years Left

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 LALakersFan4Life

LALakersFan4Life

16 Time NBA Champions Los Angeles Lakers!

• 10,736 posts
  • Fan Since:1989
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Kobe and Ron Artest

Posted April 10, 2009 - 03:32 PM

Posted Image

Jason Kidd said in a radio interview with KTCK The Ticket in Dallas that he believes he has two "high level" years left and wouldn't mind finishing his career with the Mavericks.

"I feel great, mentally and physically. I would like to say two high level, competitive years, I hope. I would hate to put a number on it but I love to play the game, I love the competition, I like going against the younger guys. It's a lot of fun," Kidd said.

He went on to discuss where he might want to play, focusing on his current team.

"I would like to be in a place that is competitive. I love Dallas, Dallas has been good to me and hopefully they feel the same way. If I could end my career in Dallas where it started, that would be something I've always thought about but if it doesn't work out that way, I just want to be on a competitive team," Kidd added. "It doesn't have to be a championship, but I want to compete and have that opportunity to try to win a championship. That's all that I'm looking for."

http://sportsradioin...ple-more-tries/

Come home to Cali, Jason. And sign with the Lakers.

#2 kobynum

kobynum

Panic eliminator

• 10,358 posts
  • Name:LA Pharaoh
  • Fan Since:In Los Angeles, LA fandom is a birthrite
  • Fav. Laker:Mamba and Magic

Posted April 10, 2009 - 05:37 PM

Lakers, this guy has wanted to be here, i think PHIL would love to have Ron harper (the Platinum addition), and i think his leadership will help Kobe and farmar.
But if not here, I can see him joining the hated celtics , the orlando magic or the San Antonio Spurs
Again - this team, as currently constructed won't make it out of the second round of the playoffs, let alone the West or win the Finals.---fido on 2011 Lakers

#3 mr intensity

mr intensity

Rookie

• 31 posts
  • Fan Since:a lonngg time

Posted April 11, 2009 - 04:51 PM

kiid likes dallas but he wants to go to new york? :unsure:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users