#41 Nipplelina

Nipplelina

Rookie

• 95 posts
  • Name:Janine Garcia
  • Fan Since:1982
  • Fav. Laker:magic, cooper, kobe bryant

Posted April 11, 2009 - 12:36 AM

oh, man. i love jordan but that fool needs to peace out. shannon is taking over his job right now and doing much better. its sad. i only hope that this is a wake up call for jordan

Posted Image

#42 ファイナルファンタジ

ファイナルファンタジ

Pump Up The Fruit

• 12,134 posts
  • Name:Jerry
  • Fan Since:Forever
  • Fav. Laker:コービーブライアント

Posted April 11, 2009 - 12:39 AM

Hopefully Farmar can wake up by the time the playoffs start.

Posted Image
Team Farmar
United we stand. Divided we fall.

#43 Shooter871

Shooter871

Veteran

• 1,429 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted April 11, 2009 - 03:51 AM

I like Farmar but believe Shannon should take over tha backup role of Fisher this season, I think you are all giving up on Farmar too easy. He will be back to improving just like we saw him from his rookie season to his sophmore season.
:fisher: / :kobe: / :artest: / :pau: / :bynum:

#44 netlord

netlord

Flying high

• 10,683 posts
  • Name:Alexi
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted April 11, 2009 - 03:57 AM

Brown is playing a lot better than Farmar right now, and I think he can have a very good career here with us.
Posted Image

#45 Rubynator

Rubynator

Best closer in the game

• 2,608 posts
  • Fan Since:5
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe,Magic,West,Bynum

Posted April 11, 2009 - 04:21 AM

Guess the trade really worked out well for LA they got cap space to resigne ariza and Odom and they got another X factor for the playoffs. Can you say championship?
QUOTE "I was just letting the shots fly. You know, I don't leave any bullets in the chamber." - Kobe Bryant

Posted Image

what Chick Hearn was to the "ear" of the fans, I want to be to the "eye" of the fans

-LD2K aka Chris

#46 Smoove

Smoove

Filipindian

• 5,269 posts
  • Name:Ryan
  • Fan Since:1996

Posted April 11, 2009 - 08:22 AM

I hope Brown can be consistent if we give him more minutes.

I also hope Farmar finds his game because when he is on he can be really effective.

Posted Image

"To whom much is given much is tested."

#47 azk81

azk81

Rookie

• 831 posts

Posted April 11, 2009 - 09:12 AM

shannon should get more pt at the moment, but i believe jordan will come back strong after this season. last season luke walton looked like crap on the floor but this season i think its safe to say that hes a major contributor to the team. some players just need time to recover and get back on track. look at dywane wade for example.
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”

-Michael Jackson 1958-2009

Gone, Never Forgotten.

#48 Guest_erfolk_*

Guest_erfolk_*

Posted April 11, 2009 - 09:28 AM

luc walton has been horrible this season to ever since that ankle injury he has been a step slower in all aspects of his game

#49 hotrobot

hotrobot

Rookie

• 130 posts

Posted April 11, 2009 - 09:54 AM

wow shannon was pretty impressive with 2 or so critical treys. farmar should jot down some notes because he's gonna be spending a lot of minutes on that bench.

#50 Ethdude

Ethdude

Rookie

• 63 posts
  • Name:Sam
  • Fan Since:1991- Jordan almost made me cry that year.

Posted April 11, 2009 - 12:17 PM

Pretending like we've been watching SB play basketball for the last two years isn't really surprising but still funny. People tend to forget the mental aspect of being that third option, it frees you up, no pressure because nobody has seen you play well. This isn't me saying he can't play, just pointing out that I'll take the young PG from UCLA who played in a long playoffs and rough finals last season for the long haul. But SB coming in and sneaking in some 3's and athletic plays doesn't hurt either.

And shush "Luke has been horrible this season" person.
The best sports franchise in the world.

#51 Scott P

Scott P

Rookie

• 811 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:Sedalle Threatt

Posted April 12, 2009 - 10:42 AM

Farmer will make all of you eat those words. Lets look at career stats and career highs. i Like brown and I think he can help the team, but Farmer could start for this team RIGHT NOW, if Fisher went down with an injury and brown couldnt at THIS point. Dont get me wrong, jordan is playing as bas as he has ever played while in a Laker uniform, but we could have said that about kobe for a seven game strecth, or sasha this year, or some of the down strecthches lamar goes on. bottom line is larry brown who loves defenders didnt mind getting rid of the guy, and for reasons we have yet to see, but I have no doubt we will soon see

As usual, you speak the truth. It's true that Jordan has hit a bad spell: can't defend, shoot or finish. But his play in the beginning of the season (pre injury) is what gives me hope. It's always shocking (although it shouldn't be by now) how quickly posters on this site turn on once productive players when they've hit a rough patch. That said, I like Brown's defense, and situationally he could be the first guard off the bench.

luc walton has been horrible this season to ever since that ankle injury he has been a step slower in all aspects of his game

Especially his assists per minute ratio.

Edited by Scott P, April 12, 2009 - 10:41 AM.

#52 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,134 posts

Posted April 12, 2009 - 11:31 AM

this isn't even a duel anymore
Posted Image

#53 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted April 13, 2009 - 10:49 PM

^ :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic