Boston Celtics at Cleveland Cavaliers

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#61 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 18,369 posts

Posted April 12, 2009 - 09:57 PM

Well this time it wasn't him. It was actually Kwamesaurus that said that Cleveland's bench was blowing out Boston and the Lakers' bench can't even hold a lead.

But hey- if he wants to compare the Lakers to a different team every thread let him be. That's just his way of measuring or comparing talent, and that's legit. The only reason people would get mad at that is if the comparison is threatening the pride of their team... So people shouldn't get so riled up if they have faith in their Lakers.

Or sometimes, we gotta concede defeat, like the MVP race.

Making people happy is a good thing. Hey, it's Easter! :)

it aint even about the MVP race with me i said Lebron was MVP midseason i just get upset that every thread he enters is an instant lebron vs. kobe thread i almost want the Mods to creat a lebron vs kobe thread and keep let him float around in there for good rather than ban him when he actually has some decent insight from time to time

IMADOGG is right i guess he will only be TLN's chronic MasterBaiter if we keep biting the bait he throws out
Posted Image

#62 TheCalmInsanity

TheCalmInsanity

TLN's Official Clipper Fan

• 785 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson!

Posted April 12, 2009 - 10:02 PM

it aint even about the MVP race with me i said Lebron was MVP midseason i just get upset that every thread he enters is an instant lebron vs. kobe thread i almost want the Mods to creat a lebron vs kobe thread and keep let him float around in there for good rather than ban him when he actually has some decent insight from time to time

IMADOGG is right i guess he will only be TLN's chronic MasterBaiter if we keep biting the bait he throws out

I understand what you're saying dude. But let him answer to threads however he wants. When people get angry at him for saying what he wants, that's when the fights break out and what not.

I put the Clippers in pretty much everything I say as well. It happens- hahaha.
I'm a DIE HARD Clippers fan, and proud. I respect the Lakers and watch them every chance I get.

Respect me and I'll respect you. Don't respect me... we'll cross that bridge when we get there :)

#63 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 18,369 posts

Posted April 12, 2009 - 10:31 PM

I understand what you're saying dude. But let him answer to threads however he wants. When people get angry at him for saying what he wants, that's when the fights break out and what not.

I put the Clippers in pretty much everything I say as well. It happens- hahaha.

you devil you :lol:
Posted Image

#64 TheCalmInsanity

TheCalmInsanity

TLN's Official Clipper Fan

• 785 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson!

Posted April 12, 2009 - 11:15 PM

you devil you :lol:

Hehehe... Damn right!! :evil:
I'm a DIE HARD Clippers fan, and proud. I respect the Lakers and watch them every chance I get.

Respect me and I'll respect you. Don't respect me... we'll cross that bridge when we get there :)

#65 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted April 13, 2009 - 02:11 PM

LeBron's teammates really suck. They may have a 39-1 record at home and beat down the Celtics by 31, but they still suck.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users