64 replies to this topic

#41 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,126 posts

Posted April 12, 2009 - 04:49 PM

You're right

Zydrunas + Mo + Varejao >>>>>>>> Gasol + Bynum + Odom

Gibson is having one of the greatest season's in NBA history, shooting 38% from the field and 37% from 3. Mo Williams with an ASTOUNDING 13 point day...equivalent to the game's Michael Jordan played.

Yeah, their team is TOTALLY better than are with Mo 'MVP candidate' Williams, and Zydrunas 'Better than Gasol' Ilgauskus.

On a serious note, King just secured his MVP trophy.

whats great is that this guy thinks by going on ridiculous rants he disproves people when noone says any of the things he jokes about

he's like those people who made fun of sarah palin for saying "i can see russia from my house" when tina fey said it

if he were less well ridiculous he would realize people are simply trying to say lebron's teammates are better than he says they are

but no he will continue to somehow throw the lakers and kobe into the discussion and start mumbling like a bumbling idiot instead of make a legitimate arguement

and lebron secured his trophy the minute his team won 50 games since statistically he was superior to everyone but wade and chris paul and his team won 50 games
Posted Image

#42 lakerfool

lakerfool

Off The Bench

• PipPip
  • 2,051 posts
  • Fav. Laker:bynum

Posted April 12, 2009 - 05:34 PM

^Are you done crying?
Gooden>> Lamar Odom. Mo Williams>> Ray Allen>> Gasol. Nene= Gasol.

#43 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,126 posts

Posted April 12, 2009 - 05:36 PM

^Are you done crying?

keep goin its fun it really is

especially the part where you aren't here anymore

haven't you noticed that you keep getting banned that should send a signal that maybe you are not acting right
Posted Image

#44 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 10,638 posts
  • Fan Since:Late '80s
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted April 12, 2009 - 05:48 PM

^Are you done crying?

LAKERFOOL, why exactly did you make this post? give me one reason why this was necessary other than to try to start another ridiculous argument. you are CONSTANTLY baiting people, which is against the rules here and if you can't see that and everyone else on this board can, you're obviously nowhere near as smart as you claim to be. or you just think the staff is really dumb....this tip-toeing along the lines of accepted behavior on this site needs to stop immediately or i'm sure RD, kam or someone else will just ban you, and i'm guessing you won't get another warning.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#45 TheCalmInsanity

TheCalmInsanity

TLN's Official Clipper Fan

• 785 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson!

Posted April 12, 2009 - 06:16 PM

I can see where Lakefool is going though, if you guys really believe the Lakers bench and role players are worse than the Cavs players you're certainly mistaken.

If I have to be honest I think most Laker fans are just angry that Lebron is going to get the MVP trophy and are taking your anger out on the rest of the Cavs team.

I even had people telling me that Lebron doesn't carry the team cause he has two ALL STARS on the team, Ben Wallace and Mo Williams. I laughed...

Mo Williams got snubbed from the All Star Team twice before finally making it on, and BEN WALLACE? Lol.

Lakers have a much better squad and yes, while they've been underachieving, it's not because they're less talented than the Cavs' bench. The Cavs bench is just playing harder and you can credit Lebron James for that also, because when he raises the intensity it's contagious.

No offense but we gotta open our eyes and give credit when credit is due.
I'm a DIE HARD Clippers fan, and proud. I respect the Lakers and watch them every chance I get.

Respect me and I'll respect you. Don't respect me... we'll cross that bridge when we get there :)

#46 LaLa

LaLa

Champ

• 7,900 posts
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:KB24

Posted April 12, 2009 - 06:23 PM

Take LeBron off the Cavs and they struggle to win even 20 games, LeBron is just that important to the team.
Posted Image
R.I.P. to my grandmother, 4/17/07 : (

#47 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,126 posts

Posted April 12, 2009 - 06:39 PM

I can see where Lakefool is going though, if you guys really believe the Lakers bench and role players are worse than the Cavs players you're certainly mistaken.

If I have to be honest I think most Laker fans are just angry that Lebron is going to get the MVP trophy and are taking your anger out on the rest of the Cavs team.

I even had people telling me that Lebron doesn't carry the team cause he has two ALL STARS on the team, Ben Wallace and Mo Williams. I laughed...

Mo Williams got snubbed from the All Star Team twice before finally making it on, and BEN WALLACE? Lol.

Lakers have a much better squad and yes, while they've been underachieving, it's not because they're less talented than the Cavs' bench. The Cavs bench is just playing harder and you can credit Lebron James for that also, because when he raises the intensity it's contagious.

No offense but we gotta open our eyes and give credit when credit is due.

you gotta understand TCI its not the arguement because several people make similar arguements to him its the execution he does it very negatively and unproductive

read his body of work you will see

and the lakers are underachieving what should they be doing exactly. utah is underachieveing but the lakers really aren't yeah they should have had homecourt but stuff happens. i would argue the intensity of cleveland is from the crowd which is why they are so much better at home than on the road
Posted Image

#48 lakerfool

lakerfool

Off The Bench

• PipPip
  • 2,051 posts
  • Fav. Laker:bynum

Posted April 12, 2009 - 07:22 PM

LeBron 29 points on only 14 FGA. Talk about awesome efficiency.

What's most impressive is he shut down Pierce, making him shoot 14 pts on 17 shots. He's secured his MVP trophy. 65 wins with Mo Williams as your second option? This has to be historical.
Gooden>> Lamar Odom. Mo Williams>> Ray Allen>> Gasol. Nene= Gasol.

#49 D1nOnly

D1nOnly

Blue Eyes White Dragon...

• 125 posts
  • Name:Ridwan
  • Fav. Laker:Adam Morrison

Posted April 12, 2009 - 07:27 PM

This game was sad for the Celtics. I turn on the Tv in the morning, 5 minutes left in the 2nd, Celtics 18, Cavs 45. Haha.
Posted Image

Guilty for doing wrong.

#50 offtheheezy

offtheheezy

Off The Bench

• 2,592 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Fish

Posted April 12, 2009 - 08:36 PM

lol i came back from church hoping the celtics would be destroying the cavs only to see the cavs have a 28 point lead going into the half. lool

Posted Image

When he's asked why Kobe doesn't tweet, @thugraider37 said he offers this reply: "Does God tweet?"

#51 TheCalmInsanity

TheCalmInsanity

• 785 posts

Posted April 12, 2009 - 08:46 PM

whats great is that this guy thinks by going on ridiculous rants he disproves people when noone says any of the things he jokes about

he's like those people who made fun of sarah palin for saying "i can see russia from my house" when tina fey said it

if he were less well ridiculous he would realize people are simply trying to say lebron's teammates are better than he says they are

but no he will continue to somehow throw the lakers and kobe into the discussion and start mumbling like a bumbling idiot instead of make a legitimate arguement

and lebron secured his trophy the minute his team won 50 games since statistically he was superior to everyone but wade and chris paul and his team won 50 games

Yes I understand, but you have to also read the posts before his.

I just went back and checked right now and I read 2 posts attacking his point of views. That's not right- even if he believed something ridiculous, he's entitled to his own opinion, and when people call him out and ask where he is and how ridiculous his arguments are, they warrant replies like that.

Plus- I bet he's a sarcastic guy, I've read alot of his posts and usually get a good chuckle out of how he explains it, I've always been a fan of sarcasm and use alot of it myself.

You guys have to take things more lightly and help his arguments and point of view refresh yours and keep the bias goggles off. :)
I'm a DIE HARD Clippers fan, and proud. I respect the Lakers and watch them every chance I get.

Respect me and I'll respect you. Don't respect me... we'll cross that bridge when we get there :)

#52 RonRon37

RonRon37

Rookie

• 46 posts
  • Name:Dan
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted April 12, 2009 - 09:15 PM

Cleveland just keeps getting stronger

#53 LaLa

LaLa

Champ

• 7,900 posts
  • Fav. Laker:KB24

Posted April 12, 2009 - 09:24 PM

Theres a reason no one likes Lakerfool he baits people into flaming him and gets a rise out of people. That's why he got banned from CL...
Posted Image
R.I.P. to my grandmother, 4/17/07 : (

#54 L.A.K.E.R

L.A.K.E.R

Gomu Gomu

• 14,809 posts
  • Name:Shamim
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted April 12, 2009 - 09:25 PM

Plus- I bet he's a sarcastic guy, I've read alot of his posts and usually get a good chuckle out of how he explains it, I've always been a fan of sarcasm and use alot of it myself.

You guys have to take things more lightly and help his arguments and point of view refresh yours and keep the bias goggles off. :)

No offense TCI, but you obviously haven't seen the majority of his posts. He is the ultimate baiter here and probably one of the most bias people here regarding select topics (ex. LeBron James, Kobe Bryant, Hip-Hop is the root of all evil, etc.)

#55 TheCalmInsanity

TheCalmInsanity

• 785 posts

Posted April 12, 2009 - 09:35 PM

None taken, but I've seen many of his posts and he's just a sarcastic guy. I've even read most of the arguments that everyone has shared with him- I know where he's coming from because there are so many people bashing his views.

Trust me, I'm like that too sometimes. Especially when people bash my Clips.

If he was biased toward the Lakers no one would really care... Just my 2 cents. :)

#56 Imadogg

Imadogg

Rookie

• 0 posts

Posted April 12, 2009 - 09:40 PM

No offense TCI, but you obviously haven't seen the majority of his posts. He is the ultimate baiter here and probably one of the most bias people here regarding select topics (ex. LeBron James, Kobe Bryant, Hip-Hop is the root of all evil, etc.)

He only counts as a baiter if people CONTINUOUSLY fall for the bait, and they do, and it's sad.

#57 ファイナルファンタジ

ファイナルファンタジ

Pump Up The Fruit

• 12,134 posts
  • Name:Jerry
  • Fan Since:Forever
  • Fav. Laker:コービーブライアント

Posted April 12, 2009 - 09:42 PM

Damn, blowout. Just checked the boxscore right now.

Posted Image
Team Farmar
United we stand. Divided we fall.

#58 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,126 posts

Posted April 12, 2009 - 09:43 PM

None taken, but I've seen many of his posts and he's just a sarcastic guy. I've even read most of the arguments that everyone has shared with him- I know where he's coming from because there are so many people bashing his views.

Trust me, I'm like that too sometimes. Especially when people bash my Clips.

If he was biased toward the Lakers no one would really care... Just my 2 cents. :)

well if he was biased toward the lakers noone would argue therefore he would never bait

what you got to understand and i stress this to you is every thread he enters becomes a lebron james vs. kobe arguement

he baits people by saying stuff like

if lebron had pau

or kobe shoots too much unlike lebron

or lebron has no teammates unlike kobe which is fine in a lebron vs. kobe thread but when you are talking about pau gasol appreciation threads or threads that have almost nothing to do with lebron james or kobe

you hang mostly in NBA so some of his lebron talk is warranted but if you read his stuff in Lakers talk everything becomes lebron vs. kobe and he baits people into an arguement. he gets banned repeatedly for a reason and its not his stance on arguements
Posted Image

#59 LA Forever

LA Forever

All-Star

• 6,790 posts

Posted April 12, 2009 - 09:47 PM

Stop talking about him. You guys are making him happy by doing that.

:spam: :spam:

#60 TheCalmInsanity

TheCalmInsanity

• 785 posts

Posted April 12, 2009 - 09:49 PM

Well this time it wasn't him. It was actually Kwamesaurus that said that Cleveland's bench was blowing out Boston and the Lakers' bench can't even hold a lead.

But hey- if he wants to compare the Lakers to a different team every thread let him be. That's just his way of measuring or comparing talent, and that's legit. The only reason people would get mad at that is if the comparison is threatening the pride of their team... So people shouldn't get so riled up if they have faith in their Lakers.

Or sometimes, we gotta concede defeat, like the MVP race.

Stop talking about him. You guys are making him happy by doing that.

:spam: :spam:

Making people happy is a good thing. Hey, it's Easter! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users