Photo

Rick Kamla on the Allen Iverson Experiment in Detroit

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 LALakersFan4Life

LALakersFan4Life

16 Time NBA Champions Los Angeles Lakers!

• 10,616 posts
  • Fan Since:1989
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Kobe and Ron Artest

Posted April 08, 2009 - 04:48 PM

#2 SaintNicholasVanExel

SaintNicholasVanExel

"Dont put that kind of pressure on him."

• 3,271 posts
  • Name:Tim
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Terry Teagle

Posted April 08, 2009 - 04:54 PM

not gonna watch this, but it might be an appropriate forum to discuss Kamla's suckness.

#3 L.A.K.E.R

L.A.K.E.R

Gomu Gomu

• 14,812 posts
  • Name:Shamim
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted April 08, 2009 - 05:15 PM

not gonna watch this, but it might be an appropriate forum to discuss Kamla's suckness.

I agree completely. Kamla sucks. Bad.

#4 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted April 08, 2009 - 06:25 PM

"WILL BYNUM OVER ALLEN IVERSON? I REPEAT, WILL BYNUM OVER ALLEN IVERSON!!??" :lol:

Lmao too at his rant of hate on the Jonas Brothers, lmao, pretty random, but good poop.

& I will admit, Kamla can be pretty annoying sometimes, but one thing's for sure, you can't deny the man's passion for the game, haha.

#5 Lakersfan1211

Lakersfan1211

Legend

• 17,834 posts

Posted April 08, 2009 - 07:35 PM

LOL what he say about the Jonas Brothers?

#6 Lakersfan1211

Lakersfan1211

Legend

• 17,834 posts

Posted April 08, 2009 - 07:40 PM

K got it hahaha woooooow!

#7 Louizzle

Louizzle

L.A. All Day

• 945 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant & Derek Fisher

Posted April 08, 2009 - 11:11 PM

This is actually one of the few times he's making a good point. The only thing is that I'm surprised of is that he didn't include the Bobcats as one of A.I.'s possible landings next year.

Edited by KuYa JL, April 08, 2009 - 11:13 PM.

Made By Vaporize

#8 insert coin here

insert coin here

I killed Kwame Brown.

• 1,759 posts
  • Fan Since:Forever.
  • Fav. Laker:Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

Posted April 09, 2009 - 05:09 AM

He once said Speedy Claxton is a keeper (fantasy-wise of course)...

He is trash.

Edited by Kwamesaurus Rex, April 09, 2009 - 05:10 AM.

"Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people."
Karl Marx

#9 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted April 09, 2009 - 02:21 PM

This is actually one of the few times he's making a good point. The only thing is that I'm surprised of is that he didn't include the Bobcats as one of A.I.'s possible landings next year.

He had to get in his biasness/homerism and mention his 'wolves', lol and lmao too at his little laugh at the end of the video.

#10 fido

fido

Analyst, Moderator, Insomniac

• 10,981 posts
  • Name:Andy
  • Fan Since:1982
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted April 09, 2009 - 03:04 PM

His whole logic falls apart with him thinking that Iverson is a PG.

He's not - he's a 2, and yes, a back-up 2 at this point.

And yeah the Pistons play Bynum instead - it was/is a wise choice. The guy's done damn well in his role and the pistons have to begin to groom new talent instead of latching onto a player that doesn't like it there, feels out of place, is unhappy and won't be coming back next year. The Pistons have made the right choice in playing Bynum over Iverson.

Detroit got Iverson to shed eventual salary. he was never brought in to bring the team back to the promised land. As soon as that trade went down it was a firework to the rest of the NBA that the Pistons were throwing themselves into the 2010 frenzy and waving buh-bye to the 2008-09 season.

If he thinks Iverson is a playoff ticket for the Wolves, he's sorely mistaken. What I need to know is which team do the suddenly good with Iverson (which no team at this point has shown the ability to, let alone a team full of young guys led by a coach who has no direction) Wolves bounce out of the playoff picture?

With Iverson do the Wolves knock the Mavs, Jazz, Blazers, Nuggets, Spurs, Hornets or Rockets out - no, not a snowball's chance in L.A..

Kamla is making up a rant here based on false assumptions and really his conclusions are juvenile at best. He's looking at Iverson as the dynamic player he was in his Philly days and not as the selfish, unwilling to concede anything for the good of the team, stand-off player he's become.

The best fit for Iverson is in Charlotte, with Brown - the only guy who could ever siphon anything out of him. A championship ring is not in the cards for Iverson. The best he can do is go out with quiet dignity helping a young team get to the next level.

#11 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted April 09, 2009 - 03:16 PM

The Pistons have made the right choice in playing Bynum over Iverson.

Oh, most definitely. I just posted his quote in caps because of the way he said it, I thought it was hilarious, but I totally agree, at this point, crazy as it would've sounded some years ago, Bynum over Iverson IS the right choice.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users