#21 fido

fido

Analyst, Moderator, Insomniac

• 10,848 posts
  • Name:Andy
  • Fan Since:1982
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted April 09, 2009 - 10:28 AM

Brown is the real deal and was in Charlotte as well.

He'll benefit big time from a deep playoff run and being around Phil, Pau, Derek and Kobe in that run. Some time can be siphoned from Sasha's minutes, but neither player should dominate those minutes. A healthy split between Farmar, Vujacic and brown (according to defensive match-up) would be the ultimate. Judging from Phil's comments, which don't come that easy for a young / new layer like Brown, the minute split is on its way.

I totally agree with you lakerfool, the Pargo/Lue role will suit Brown and the Lakers just fine.

#22 MDI

MDI

Jesus Fan

• 35,947 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted April 09, 2009 - 10:51 AM

I like the energy he brings but his handles look shaky, I hope Phil puts Lamar in at the same time as him, so that he doesn't have a lot of ball handling duties

Edited by MDI, April 09, 2009 - 10:51 AM.

9u6kvo.png

Props to sidthekid871

#23 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,102 posts

Posted April 09, 2009 - 10:57 AM

^^^ thats his worst weakness i see several people complaining about his shot which is an issue but the bigger issue is if you press the lakers and hes taking the ball up he can be turnover prone

thats offseason priority #1 for him IMO because with hisd quicks, larger hands, and athleticism in general getting strong handles would make him a legitimate threat to attack the hoop and take the ball up without issue.

shannon's potential is through the roof i believe hes still only about 22 years old so you have

jordan whose 22
shannon whose 22
trevor whose 23
andrew whose 21
sasha whose 24
adam morrison whose 24

thats a nice young nucleus of young role players now we need to add to them through draft or trade maybe a big like dajuan blair or omar caspi or a swing like sam young or dajuan summers or a guard like jody meeks, stephen curry, eric maynor, or whoever is there
Posted Image

#24 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted April 09, 2009 - 02:53 PM

I have full confidence that he can get that jumpshot down consistently too cuz although it was long long ago, in College at Michigan State, the guy just absolutely tore it up from EVERYWHERE. I followed him since then. He was one of my favorite players along with his teammate there at the time, Maurice Ager, but sadly for him, he hasn't done much at all in the NBA yet.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users