Photo

Cleveland Cavilers Vs. Washington Wizards

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

Poll: Cleveland Cavilers Vs. Washington Wizards (25 member(s) have cast votes)

Who Ya Got?

1. Cleveland Cavilers (7 votes [28.00%])

Percentage of vote: 28.00%

2. Washington Wizards (18 votes [72.00%])

Percentage of vote: 72.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,098 posts

Posted April 08, 2009 - 06:25 PM

anyone notice everytime he enters a thread an arguement breaks out. i'll give him credit he's definately polarizing
Posted Image

#42 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,098 posts

Posted April 08, 2009 - 06:27 PM

How many great teammates does he have? Oh right, none. He's playing with scrubs, so this is what I would expect.

ok whats wade's record vs. the elite i know they've beaten us twice and i know your not going to tell me wade has better teammates
Posted Image

#43 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted April 08, 2009 - 06:36 PM

How many great teammates does he have? Oh right, none. He's playing with scrubs, so this is what I would expect.

Don't use his teammates as the scapegoat. LEBRON DIDN'T SHOW UP. His teammates have nothing to do with LeBron missing shots and playing horribly in big games.

My team, the Lakers, shut his arse down, plain and simple. The times when Kobe was on him as well, he DEFINITELY got the better of him on both ends of the court. How many shots has Kobe made in Brons' face? Certainly more than half of that that LeBron's made on Kobe. Everybody knows this.

#44 L.A.K.E.R

L.A.K.E.R

Gomu Gomu

• 14,790 posts
  • Name:Shamim
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted April 08, 2009 - 06:58 PM

Don't use his teammates as the scapegoat. LEBRON DIDN'T SHOW UP. His teammates have nothing to do with LeBron missing shots and playing horribly in big games.

QFT

Orlando: 7-20 Loss
Orlando: 15-27 Win
Boston: 5-15 Loss
Lakers: 5-20 Loss
Orlando: 10-27 Loss
Lakers: 9-25 Loss
Boston: 13-25 Win
Boston: 9-21 Loss

Total: 73-180 (45-128 total in losses)

Edited by L.A.K.E.R, April 08, 2009 - 07:13 PM.

#45 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted April 08, 2009 - 07:06 PM

^ Wow, I think that about wraps it up right there, lol. Good stuff man.

#46 lakerfool

lakerfool

Off The Bench

• PipPip
  • 2,051 posts
  • Fav. Laker:bynum

Posted April 08, 2009 - 07:15 PM

My team, the Lakers, shut his arse down, plain and simple. The times when Kobe was on him as well, he DEFINITELY got the better of him on both ends of the court. How many shots has Kobe made in Brons' face? Certainly more than half of that that LeBron's made on Kobe. Everybody knows this.

Has everything to do with teammates. You have a HOFer like Gasol next to you, you're not going to have a whole defense zoned in to defeat you. Period.

anyone notice everytime he enters a thread an arguement breaks out. i'll give him credit he's definately polarizing

I have my stalking crew coming with me whenever I enter a thread. If my arguements were bad, it wouldn't be worth it. But you know what I say is the truth.

There's nobody in this league that can take the scrubs LeBron has and win over 60 games, let alone 50. Period.
Gooden>> Lamar Odom. Mo Williams>> Ray Allen>> Gasol. Nene= Gasol.

#47 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted April 08, 2009 - 07:16 PM

You will never admit you're wrong on anything period.

As Bill Walton once said, I'm just gonna' put your name into it,

lakerfool's arrogance is an insult to people who think.

#48 lakerfool

lakerfool

Off The Bench

• PipPip
  • 2,051 posts

Posted April 08, 2009 - 07:19 PM

You will never admit you're wrong on anything period.

As Bill Walton once said, I'm just gonna' put your name into it,

lakerfool's arrogance is an insult to people who think.

How can I be wrong, when I'm stating facts?

The fact is, LeBron has ZERO all-star caliber players around him. The only reason why Mo got in was because Jameer, Dwight's true All Star teammate, got hurt. BTW, Dwight has two in Jameer and Shard. Boston has the trio, and even without, 2 HOFers in Pierce/Allen. Kobe has a HOFer in Gasol, and Odom who is better than anybody not named LeBron on the Cavs. Duncan has Parker. It's a fact of life, LeBron plays with scrubs.

They shouldn't have 60 wins in the first place, nor should they be up there with all the elite teams of the NBA. So I don't expect them to win against elite teams. Their team simply isn't that good, but they've been overachieving due to LeBron.

#49 magicbalala245

magicbalala245

Call Me Mr. Clutch or Mr. Automatic

• 3,456 posts
  • Fan Since:I was born in '91
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Magic, Lamar

Posted April 08, 2009 - 07:26 PM

The fact is, LeBron has ZERO all-star caliber players around him. The only reason why Mo got in was because Jameer, Dwight's true All Star teammate, got hurt. BTW, Dwight has two in Jameer and Shard. Boston has the trio, and even without, 2 HOFers in Pierce/Allen. Kobe has a HOFer in Gasol, and Odom who is better than anybody not named LeBron on the Cavs. Duncan has Parker. It's a fact of life, LeBron plays with scrubs.

They shouldn't have 60 wins in the first place, nor should they be up there with all the elite teams of the NBA. So I don't expect them to win against elite teams. Their team simply isn't that good, but they've been overachieving due to LeBron.

Wow are you seriously calling Mo a scrub :lol: . This is a joke man are you serious, LeBron also has a two time All Star in Big Z and you can look that up boy. Face lakerfool LeBron has two All Stars on his side also or should I say 3 cause Wally made an All Star team as well.
Posted Image

#50 lakerfool

lakerfool

Off The Bench

• PipPip
  • 2,051 posts

Posted April 08, 2009 - 07:33 PM

Wow are you seriously calling Mo a scrub :lol: . This is a joke man are you serious, LeBron also has a two time All Star in Big Z and you can look that up boy. Face lakerfool LeBron has two All Stars on his side also or should I say 3 cause Wally made an All Star team as well.

Big Z made the all star game in the early 00's. Wally is WAY past his prime as well. There's a huge difference between former all stars out of their prime, and damaged due to persistent injuries/aging, vs. young thriving all stars.

Zydrunas is barely putting up 13/7. Mo was NEVER considered an all-star when he was on the Bucks. He didn't even make it until Jameer, who is a true all star, got injured.

Nice try though.

#51 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,098 posts

Posted April 08, 2009 - 07:35 PM

Has everything to do with teammates. You have a HOFer like Gasol next to you, you're not going to have a whole defense zoned in to defeat you. Period.

I have my stalking crew coming with me whenever I enter a thread. If my arguements were bad, it wouldn't be worth it. But you know what I say is the truth.

There's nobody in this league that can take the scrubs LeBron has and win over 60 games, let alone 50. Period.

the celtics managed to zone around kobe in the finals where was pau and lamar then
Posted Image

#52 lakerfool

lakerfool

Off The Bench

• PipPip
  • 2,051 posts

Posted April 08, 2009 - 07:37 PM

the celtics managed to zone around kobe in the finals where was pau and lamar then

Improperly utilized due to unwillingness to throw it in the post.

#53 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,098 posts

Posted April 08, 2009 - 07:44 PM

jameer averaged 17ppg 5apg while mo averages 18ppg 4apg what makes jameer the true all star and mo a phony because it helps your arguement? otherwise its a toss up and not to mention jameer was the PG and got the ball a majority of the time while mo plays with lebron who gets ball most of the time
Posted Image

#54 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted April 08, 2009 - 07:45 PM

:lol: Oh man, just wow

#55 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,098 posts

Posted April 08, 2009 - 07:50 PM

did you watch the finals pau was routinely manhandled by perkins and KG who do you think the soft calls were aimed at sure as hell wasn't kobe or fish and lamar sat there and looked "lost" per kurt rambis

:lol: Oh man, just wow

i'm telling you he invents stuff and uses hypotheticals and labels them as facts
Posted Image

#56 L.A.K.E.R

L.A.K.E.R

Gomu Gomu

• 14,790 posts
  • Name:Shamim
  • Fan Since:2000

Posted April 08, 2009 - 07:54 PM

Another fact is that the Cavaliers are in the East. Every team plays 52 games within their conference, and plays 30 games outside of their conference (twice against each team). Cleveland has a MUCH easier conference schedule than we do, playing against much worse teams:

Washington (4 times)
New York (4 times)
Toronto (3 times)
Milwaukee (4 times)
New Jersey (3 times)
Indiana (4 times)
Charlotte (3 times)
Detroit (4 times)
Chicago (4 times)
Sacramento (2 times)
Clippers (2 times)
Oklahoma (2 times)
Memphis (2 times)
Minnesota (2 times)
Golden State (2 times)

All teams are below .500, and there are a total of 45 games above. That’s more than half a schedule of opponents below .500.

How many games do the Lakers have against the same competition? A total of 41 games. That's a difference of four "gimme" games against inferior competition. Not a huge difference, but 4 "gimme" victories are huge in terms of overall standing for a team.

However, we must also take into account the fact that teams in playoff contention in the West are a LOT stronger than those in the East (Chicago and Detroit are in, both below .500, while Dallas is barely 8th in the West, and would be 4th in the East) , thus the Lakers have a much tougher schedule than the Cavs, facing superior competition. The Cavs winning 60+ in the East isn't as impressive as the Lakers winning 60+ in the West.

If the Cavs were in the West, I guarantee that they would not win 55+ games simply due to the level of competition.

Edited by L.A.K.E.R, April 08, 2009 - 08:03 PM.

#57 Lakersfan1211

Lakersfan1211

Legend

• 17,635 posts
  • Name:Andy

Posted April 08, 2009 - 08:05 PM

Oh man..LeBron has good veteran teammates so far. don't even say he did all this alone.

#58 lakerfool

lakerfool

Off The Bench

• PipPip
  • 2,051 posts

Posted April 08, 2009 - 08:06 PM

jameer averaged 17ppg 5apg while mo averages 18ppg 4apg what makes jameer the true all star and mo a phony because it helps your arguement? otherwise its a toss up and not to mention jameer was the PG and got the ball a majority of the time while mo plays with lebron who gets ball most of the time

Jameer can create his own shot, and play effective defense. EFF FG% allowed -1.0%.
Mo Williams eff FG% allowed + 2.7%. There's a vast improvement the minute he leaves the court.

Mo also has a King setting him up with Easy shots. You can say Howard is a post player, but he's not at the point where he's a great passer out of the post. So Jameer doesn't get the wide open looks that Mo gets.

Not to mention, Howard also has Rashard Lewis, who is a primetime scorer.

Another fact is that the Cavaliers are in the East. Every team plays 52 games within their conference, and plays 30 games outside of their conference (twice against each team). Cleveland has a MUCH easier conference schedule than we do, playing against much worse teams:

Washington (4 times)
New York (4 times)
Toronto (3 times)
Milwaukee (4 times)
New Jersey (3 times)
Indiana (4 times)
Charlotte (3 times)
Detroit (4 times)
Chicago (4 times)
Sacramento (2 times)
Clippers (2 times)
Oklahoma (2 times)
Memphis (2 times)
Minnesota (2 times)
Golden State (2 times)

All teams are below .500, and there are a total of 45 games above. That’s more than half a schedule of opponents below .500.

How many games do the Lakers have against the same competition? A total of 41 games. That's a difference of four "gimme" games against inferior competition. Not a huge difference, but 4 "gimme" victories are huge in terms of overall standing for a team.

However, we must also take into account the fact that teams in playoff contention in the West are a LOT stronger than those in the East (Chicago and Detroit are in, both below .500, while Dallas is barely 8th in the West, and would be 4th in the East) , thus the Lakers have a much tougher schedule than the Cavs, facing superior competition. The Cavs winning 60+ in the East isn't as impressive as the Lakers winning 60+ in the West.

If the Cavs were in the West, I guarantee that they would not win 55+ games simply due to the level of competition.

If the queen had balls, she'd be King.

The FACT remains, they have 60+ wins, when LeBron has ZERO future HOFers playing next to him. He has the weakest cast amongst all the teams mentioned.

So it's irrelevant.

The Cavs are still overachieving due to LeBron propping up a team with inferior talent.

#59 offtheheezy

offtheheezy

Off The Bench

• 2,592 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Fish

Posted April 08, 2009 - 08:12 PM

i guess d-wade is the best player of all time using lakerfool's logic. bunch of freakin scrubs...and a washed up useless jermaine o'neal

Posted Image

When he's asked why Kobe doesn't tweet, @thugraider37 said he offers this reply: "Does God tweet?"

#60 Guest_Nissan_*

Guest_Nissan_*

Posted April 08, 2009 - 08:15 PM

Stay on topic. Talk about the game and stop going off-topic in topics.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users